First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pine bluff

Johnson City, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Just to inform you all that if you know Dakota Pasour she had sex with a coworker in the walmart parking lot , and to beat it all the guy has been with lots of girls here at the factory , girl you are a dumb ho to think that he cared for you all he wanted was what he got free sex.
Friend

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Yeah, whatever!!!
Miss Sarah

Greeneville, TN

#3 Mar 29, 2013
I can't believe that some dumbass would post something about miss dakota who has a child! And the person that Posted ths i to freking scared to post their name! Even if this is true..you don't going arond screwing with people lives! and if you see this miss dakota...my heart goes out to ya!
MYOB

Faith, NC

#4 Mar 29, 2013
Sounds like that is nobody's business but Dakota's.
2 cents

Jonesborough, TN

#5 Mar 29, 2013
MYOB wrote:
Sounds like that is nobody's business but Dakota's.
YEP, if she wasnt MARRIED!
hell they are show out there that catches CHEATERS!!
Friend

Brevard, NC

#6 Mar 29, 2013
2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP, if she wasnt MARRIED!
hell they are show out there that catches CHEATERS!!
IS SHE MARRIED TO YOU?? If the answer is no, then YOU SHOULD REALLY MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!!!
ben

Greeneville, TN

#7 Apr 2, 2013
she is my wife and yea she done that ok? not there tho and you all really need to shut the hell up about it ok i love my wife and son with all my heart. you all need to worrie about your own fucked up lives not mine. and i feel sorry for the bitchhhhhh when i see him.
notafan

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Apr 2, 2013
why is he a bitch he dont owe u any loyality it was ur WIFE that f&ucked someone in a parking lot u should beat her ass
cookie

Bennettsville, SC

#9 Apr 6, 2013
ben i was told that you 2 were splitting up i didnt knw you were still with kota but if you wanna feel sorry for me when you see me im easy to find
ben

Greeneville, TN

#10 Apr 7, 2013
um who is easy to find and no dont think we are spliting up i love my wife and my son and it takes a sick bitchhh to fuckkk some one 14 years younger o well she knowns daddys here i dont even care any more wouldnt wast my time beating some worthless trashes ass sss over it
ben

Greeneville, TN

#11 Apr 7, 2013
called the guy over and over would not pick up the phone to scard to take a assss beating
2-cents

Johnson City, TN

#12 Apr 7, 2013
ben wrote:
um who is easy to find and no dont think we are spliting up i love my wife and my son and it takes a sick bitchhh to fuckkk some one 14 years younger o well she knowns daddys here i dont even care any more wouldnt wast my time beating some worthless trashes ass sss over it
IT takes TWO.He didnt force her to do it. she just as guilty.
she done it once she will do again.. been there DONE THAT . trust me. yes you may love her..but she dont you. or she wouldnt Have dne that.. its called loyality.
curious

Elizabethton, TN

#13 Apr 8, 2013
Who is the guy she screwed?
cookie

Lexington, AL

#14 Apr 9, 2013
im the guy she slept with
cookie

Lexington, AL

#15 Apr 9, 2013
ben i tell you wnhat im off friday saturday n sunday if you think you beat my ass lets find out if your over the whole situation then drop it like i said i was told you were splitting up sorry for the drama
Her sister

Greer, SC

#16 Apr 10, 2013
pine bluff wrote:
Just to inform you all that if you know Dakota Pasour she had sex with a coworker in the walmart parking lot , and to beat it all the guy has been with lots of girls here at the factory , girl you are a dumb ho to think that he cared for you all he wanted was what he got free sex.
oh wow you're cool, get on topix and talk shit, can't do it to anyones face. Yeah my sister made a mistake but who the hell hasn't? Im sure you all have never fucked up. Damn im in highschool and we dont have this much drama. We atleast do it to peoples faces. Koda is a great person and would do anything for anyone. She might have messed up but she loves ben and her son. She would do anything for anyone. Maybe you should stop talking shit on topix and get a life...and btw to the person who started this...take care of your kids and learn to dress like a normal human being instead of looking like you're homeless...oh and buy some teeth.(:
ben

Greeneville, TN

#17 Apr 10, 2013
not over it lets meet. cant wait promiss not to hide im off any day you want bitchhh ill meet you where ever as long as there gets to be lots of ppl see me beat some bitch up twice my age lol be funny
ben

Greeneville, TN

#18 Apr 10, 2013
why do you ass have to hide your names for any ways huh scared ?
awesome O

Seymour, TN

#19 Apr 10, 2013
ben wrote:
called the guy over and over would not pick up the phone to scard to take a assss beating
Sounds like he gave your wife a ass beating, or pounding.
Her sister

Morganton, NC

#20 Apr 10, 2013
awesome O wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like he gave your wife a ass beating, or pounding.

Like I said ya'll are immature...quit talkin shit or atleast put your name...awesome yeah uhh right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clay Finley 47 min sum 27
What comes around goes around 51 min Neighborhood watch 1
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 3 hr Nobody 45
***** last post wins ***** 3 hr Independent1 1,392
New Dollar General On Bernard 4 hr Independent1 38
Why are WW polls being deleted? 4 hr -Lea- 2
what's in the water 4 hr Kohlrabi 6
Veronica 9 hr lezVeronica 210
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? (Apr '14) 9 hr Malicious Moo Cow 294
Greeneville Dating