no kidding!!! isn't this the fifth
yawn

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Dec 11, 2010
big hairy deal.
lolcrazy

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2010
No shit I can't believe tim is stupid enough to marry her I believe he will be her 6th husband and she only in her early 30s can we say big a$$ warning sigh???
good friend

Nashville, TN

#6 Dec 14, 2010
hell hes gotta be better than that douche bag thats got kids all over the county and dont take care of half of em she was married too.if it dnt work out then they will both know... leave it at that
stand up

Paducah, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2010
good friend wrote:
hell hes gotta be better than that douche bag thats got kids all over the county and dont take care of half of em she was married too.if it dnt work out then they will both know... leave it at that
OMG. She was married to CW?
good friend

Nashville, TN

#8 Dec 14, 2010
i believe it was an armstrong guy
tim

Bowling Green, SC

#9 Dec 15, 2010
amanda is the love of my life ,we both have made some mistakes in our lives , but we love each other and that is all that matters.she and i cant help that we married a bunch of cheating low life deadbeats,so get a life.because there is nothing anyone can say that will change the way we feel about each other.i love you mandy
stand up

Paducah, KY

#10 Dec 15, 2010
tim wrote:
amanda is the love of my life ,we both have made some mistakes in our lives , but we love each other and that is all that matters.she and i cant help that we married a bunch of cheating low life deadbeats,so get a life.because there is nothing anyone can say that will change the way we feel about each other.i love you mandy
Congrats and best of luck to ya.
Amanda

Pisgah Forest, NC

#11 Dec 16, 2010
Yes this will be my 5th marriage... who wants to stay married to a guy that is constantly cheating i gave the 3 cheating ex husbands so many chances plus after we divorced i gave them chances so say all u want.... My son and I are happier now than we have ever been so thats all that matters to me Tim does more for us than anyone ever has...its like winning the lottery compared to what we have put up with
ryan armstrong

Franklin, TN

#12 Dec 20, 2010
good friend wrote:
i believe it was an armstrong guy
this is ryan armstrong i pay c.s. for all 4 of my kids. if you got anything to say about me= i live 8450 erwin hwy chuckey, tn 37641 bring your clown ass on over!!!!!! as for as mandie shes a great mother 2 my son and tim is a nice guy and good 2 my son. they are happy! thats all that matters. the problem with greene county is it has to many people starting drama as your self!!!!grow up!!!!!
good friend

Nashville, TN

#13 Dec 20, 2010
ur a joke boy! you need to grow up
HUMM

Antioch, TN

#14 Dec 20, 2010
ryan armstrong wrote:
<quoted text>this is ryan armstrong i pay c.s. for all 4 of my kids. if you got anything to say about me= i live 8450 erwin hwy chuckey, tn 37641 bring your clown ass on over!!!!!! as for as mandie shes a great mother 2 my son and tim is a nice guy and good 2 my son. they are happy! thats all that matters. the problem with greene county is it has to many people starting drama as your self!!!!grow up!!!!!
///Your saying Tim is a nice guy and he called u a cheating deadbeat in his post....yea, ok!
Anonymous

Bristol, VA

#15 Dec 22, 2010
HUMM wrote:
<quoted text>///Your saying Tim is a nice guy and he called u a cheating deadbeat in his post....yea, ok!
He was trying to keep calm seas between im his ex wife, son, and Tim(im guessing thats a real name) but as usual greeneville topix is a shining example of the silly litttle lives you all have.
ryan armstrong

Franklin, TN

#16 Dec 29, 2010
good friend wrote:
ur a joke boy! you need to grow up
you got my address??? havnt seen you at my house?? i think your tha joke??scaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrre eeeeeeeed.
good friend

Nashville, TN

#17 Dec 30, 2010
your a punk and always have been even when we went to school together ur nothing unless you got a couple of your buddies with you
LIL B

United States

#18 Dec 30, 2010
Like he said nt hard to find. Ur jst another pussy on here runnin your mouth! At least he uses his real name and doesnt hide behind a scream name like a pussy.Easy for you to run ur mouth on here bet u wnt grow a set and say it to his face cause ur a punk bitch!
good friend

Nashville, TN

#19 Dec 30, 2010
lil b??? is that stand for ryans lil bitch? u talk about hiding behind a screen name what about u?
Yeap

Jonesborough, TN

#21 Dec 31, 2010
ugly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do u regret electing a black man as our preside... 19 min Just wondering 1
Davis st 46 min Just wondering 4
George (Jan '14) 51 min Del 10
Stop leak for heat pump 2 hr citizen 14
Rice Bowl Restaurant... 2 hr Dr Wu 2
Scintillaire Restaurant 3 hr Dr Wu 21
gays marrying in 30 states 3 hr Dr Wu 26
lol west greene vs. greeneville 3 hr LMAO 24
new sheriff says you are to old 4 hr Release 59
get rid of Robert Sayne 5 hr resident 63