Bitch

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Hey I am a friend of the guy Ashley is wit nows babymamma. Ashley is a slut and nasty. All she has done is run her mouth to Leslie on Myspace then she is sweet to her face. Josh Duncan-Reaves is who is she wit now and he is in Jail for child support cause he is a deadbeat father. And from what I understand Ashley doesnt even have her kid and then she wants to run her mouth bout visitation when Josh gets out of jail. They both deserve each other neither one has their kids and are fuck*** dead beat BITCHES!! Love to know what everyone else thinks bout Josh Duncan-Reaves and Ashley Malone..
Leslie

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

This is the Leslie the mother to Josh's daughter. First off I am the one that deals wit Josh not everyone on this page, second I dont know Ashley that well she knows what I have told her as long as she aint comin between Josh n my daughter I dont give a fuck what she does!! As long as they aint dopin it n JOSH steps up its fine. As far as Josh goes NO he hasn't been a dad to my daughter but this time in Jail I think has done him some good!! He is the one I deal wit NOT Ashley. He is the one that says he wants somethin to do wit my daughter n that's all that matters to me!! Anythin else u want to know bout Josh ask I am sure I can answer most questions!! NOT all of them but some!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Alright I had to register on this site for it to show my true info!! Post #2 is by me TOO!!
interesting

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Is this the same ashley malone that has her own thread? If so I think that her thread explains enough about her!
xxAshlie

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

mine and joshs life is nobody elses business. what josh does with his daughter has nothing to do with me. ive never tried to come between him and his daughter, so this thread just needs to stop where it is. my son is nobody elses business!!! talk all the sh!t about me and him you want but leave my son & his daughter OUT OF IT!!!!!!!!
xxAshlie

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

yah at first i did run my mouth and me and leslie has talked about things. i dont have a problem with her. shes doing a good job taking care of her daughter. and as far as us deserving each other, thank you (: thats so sweet!! lol
lettin you knw

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

first of all i use to date josh and yes he does have issues but hell who doesnt.... i have to say when we were together he was very good to my daughter and she loves him very much.... i just wish he would do better by his daughter i knw he loves and cares alot about her cuz he talked about her alot when we were together.... as far as ashley i dnt knw her... but ill always be here for josh no matter what....
Carrie T

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

im a friend of AshLIEs, shes a very sweet person & actually very funny. shes not a slut or whatever you want to call her. she may have a lot of male friends but thats all they are. i dont blame her for not hanging out with that many girls. drama drama drama. she has had 3 serious relationships, one with a guy before her sons dad, her sons dad and josh. she is not a slut by any means. why does everyone keep putting her up her?! she doesnt deserve the slander you all are putting on her. and as far as josh goes, never met him and dont know much about him except he treats my friend really good. and whatever is going on between him and his daughter isnt anyone elses business. the only people that is in all that is him, his daughter and the mother of his daughter. ashlie isnt in it never had intentions of being between them. she isnt that kind of person. instead of going off rumors, how about you actually get to know someone before you judge them. before everyome starts pointing fingers ashlie and joshs way, make sure your not pointing dirty fingers. everyone has things in their past their not proud of just like ash and josh. instead of bringing two people down thats had a hard life why not help them stand on their feet. oh yea its greeneville. thats why.
Yeah Right

Mechanicsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

If you are such a good friend you would know how to spell her name. As far as 3 serious relationships you must have forgot several.I would hope that when you get prego by someone that would be a serious relationship(not her baby daddy either).You don't know her as well as you think you do.As far as having a hard life why blame what you have turned out to be on that.You can always better yourself.Yes ashley starts shit with other girls then when confronted she doesn't have a clue.If she can stir shit up you better believe she will.I know this girl actually I WAS bf's with her so I know what I'm talking about.I thought she was engaged 3wks ago.She falls in&out of Love more than anyone I know.Just look her myspace page&her pixs that will explain alot about her.I hope Josh doesn't mind keeping her up.Good Luck to Josh's baby mamma.I wish you the best.
yeaOK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Yes ashlies name is really spelled ley but if you knew her as good as you claim then you would know exactly why she uses the other spelling. i know why but its not my place to put her business out there like that, and the ones closest to her know why. as far as someones past not effecting them, it does. yea she has made a lot of mistakes and she does regret a lot, but she IS bettering herself not only for herself but also for her child. shes in school and doing really good now, shows how much you know. and the thing about her endin up pregnant thats nobodys business to put all over the internet. things happen and if she wanted the world to know details about her past relationships she would post it on here.. just becuase you are with someone and having sex with them doesnt mean or make it a "serious relationship".. it just means your with them. i really dont give a sh.t why you and her arent friends anymore. it doesnt matter. shes my friend has been for years since her and her family moved her. yes she loves her sons father but she isnt in love with him hasnt been for a while. she tried to make something with him for their son and it just didnt work. ashlie really loves josh. their business is their business why blast it on the internet, thats just childish and very low. like i said before i dont know josh but keeping ash up isnt something he has to do. she takes care of herself just fine. shes not like that so run your mouth some more about things you obviously dont know anything about. oh and one last thing, before anyone has anything smart to say about me defending her, ash is a good person and she may not care what anyone with anything negative has to say about her, which is good, but I DO! she doesnt deserve this and ill continue to stand up for her. so thank you very much and you all have a wonderful and fantastic day!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

lettin you knw wrote:
first of all i use to date josh and yes he does have issues but hell who doesnt.... i have to say when we were together he was very good to my daughter and she loves him very much.... i just wish he would do better by his daughter i knw he loves and cares alot about her cuz he talked about her alot when we were together.... as far as ashley i dnt knw her... but ill always be here for josh no matter what....
Hey Just wonderin who u r? I am glad ur daughter liked Josh. N I fully agree I wish Josh would have somethin to do wit OUR daughter the way he has had stuff to do wit the people he dates kids! Cause they get more out of him then my daughter EVER has!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Thanks for the wishes of good luck! Is it really goin to be that bad tho?? Ashley n I have had discussion bout the issue wit my daughter and Josh! Everyone knows I love Josh but I aint in love wit Josh!! Josh is a good dad when he wants to be. Although he hasnt wanted to be for over 2 years now. So again I dont know Ashley that wel. I have only met her twicen thats been when she came to visit Josh in jail. But this is to Ashley (No one needs to comment back to this unless its Ashley either) I HAVE DONE BEEN TOLD U HAVE BEEN RUNNIN UR MOUTH BOUT ME. STUFF THAT I KNOW I DIDNT SAY!! sO I HAVE DONE TOLD U I WONT PUT UP WIT MOUTH BEIN RUN BOUT ME. jOSH N HIS FAMILY HAVE DONE TOLD U I DONT CARE TO FIGHT WIT ANYONE!! JOSH N SHARON KNOW FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE!! SO THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS U NEED TO STOP!! CAUSE IT WONT END UP GOODFOR EITHER OF US!! N I AINT JUST MOUTH!! N I dont mean this as a threat I just want u to understand what I mean!!I was wit Josh for 3 years I thought we were goin to be together for ever just like u think so I am just lettin u know that he just his phases. It may not be but I know how he is. But as far as my daughter goes I WILL NOT BUT HER IN A PLACE WIT THIS DRAMA around Ashley n Josh!! SORRY!!
Concerned Relative

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Well... I can pretty much say that I probably know Josh better than anyone on this thread, since I use to change his diapers!! I dont understand why anyone would make up a thread about a couple. Is your life really that boring?? I am sorry to Lesley, that he isnt a good dad to your alls daughter. Not taking up for him whatsoever, bcuz that is not right, BUT... he hasnt been brought up in the best enviroment. He has had a really rough life and I think if he could find someone that is worth a crap and get him off stupid stuff he does and get him in with a new crowd, then he could easily be turned into a brand new person. He really does love his daughter and I know he has a good heart. He just never really had any good examples. Sorry, but, the truth is the truth. I hope that one day he straightens up and gets to have a good relationship with her or he will really regret it when she is older. Please just remember everything I said and I know it is hard, Lesley, and I know that you have been as patient with him as you can be, but I know him and I know as soon as he gets away from these stupid people he is hanging with that he will man up and be the father he really deep down inside wants to be. I wish you all the best of luck.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Just to make this clear B4 my words get twisted...... IAM NOT SAYIN JOSH CAN NOT SEE MY DAUGHTER I AM SAYIN THAT HE CAN COME TO ELIZABETHTON TO SEE HER WITOUT DRAMA!! I have never kept Josh from my daughter despite what he has told people!!
Concerned Relative

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Oh I wasnt saying anything like that at all. I hope that is not how you took what I posted. I was simply stating that maybe one, I am hoping, he will get with the right crowd and want to be a dad. I hope it is soon!!!!! I do not know this Ashlie girl, nor do I care to know her!! All I am going to say is if you do love him like you say then get him off the pills and help him to see his daughter!!! When you love someone you want to help them, not be there going downhill with them!!! THat is all I am going to say about that!!! Best of luck to all of you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Concerned Relative wrote:
Oh I wasnt saying anything like that at all. I hope that is not how you took what I posted. I was simply stating that maybe one, I am hoping, he will get with the right crowd and want to be a dad. I hope it is soon!!!!! I do not know this Ashlie girl, nor do I care to know her!! All I am going to say is if you do love him like you say then get him off the pills and help him to see his daughter!!! When you love someone you want to help them, not be there going downhill with them!!! THat is all I am going to say about that!!! Best of luck to all of you.
NO I didnt take it that way I didnt even see ur post when I put that!! LOL. I am glad some people see y I am tired of all the drama wit him n his women!! Do I know u?? Cause u seem to know me!!
Concerned Relative

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

No, you do not know me, but I have heard that you are a terrific mom and that you have tried your best to let them have a relationship!! I know that you let her call him, when he is available, and she leaves him sweet little voicemails.:) I wish he would get away from these dumb people that are bringing him down!! Now, like I said, I have known him since he was a baby, so I am not here saying nothing about the Ashlie girl.... I said what needed to be said about that in the last post. I hope and pray that he figures everything out and becomes a part of her life and straightens up himself before its too late.:(

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

Thank u very much. I try really hard to do my best!! And sissy used to leave him messages but he changes his number all the time. I hope for my daughters sake he gets his head together too, n gets involved wit her!! Again thank u. That really makes me feel good!!
xAshlie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

all ive got to say about all of this, ive never said things to anyone that youve never said leslie. me and you may not see eye to eye about anything and that is fine, i do however, believe we both want josh & yals daughter to have a relationship. if thats all we agree on then im fine with that. im nothing to your daughter & never claimed to be, but i am with josh & i want you & me to be civial to each other. thats it. im not asking for friendship or whatever else just for us to be civial to each other. i want josh to be in her life i really do, cuz i kno how much he loves his daughter. and as long as josh is with me ill support him in seein her not discourage him from not bein in her life. i want whats best for him. i know his past & mine isnt the best either but ive cleaned up my life a lot & wanna live a good life with him. IF things dont work out with us being together he'll always be my bestfriend. im always gona be there for him whether we're together or not. but this is it. i just wanted to clear some things up... im not out to bring josh down, together we can help each other & keep each other in line. so id really appreciate if every1 wuld just leave their noses out of our business, outa leslie & joshs business, and out of his personal & my personal past demons k! thanks!!!! find somethin else to tlk about. our lives REALLY aint that interesting! go watch tv if ya want some entertainment!
Concerned Relative

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2010

You know I cant believe I was actually getting on here to apologize to you while I was reading your post MISS ASHLIE.... then you get to the end of it and show your real colors!! You almost had me for 2 seconds. I believe any of Josh's business is mine, since I am HIS family and I know you all wont be together long. I know this game all too well!! So, having said that. I am proud of you Lesley for being such a good mom and when Josh wises up and gets away from these immature people thats when he will man up, so I will continue to be praying for you all!! Please dont waste space commenting back to me, Ashlie, bc I will never read another post you write. I am very happy with my life, but I do worry about my family and there is NOTHING that you can or ever will say to make me stay out of his business. Thank you and you have a nice day.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min grossly incorrect 144,448
Food city cashiers 1 hr Justwondering 1
Debate: Ferguson - Greeneville, TN 1 hr hello 39
Bath salt/Gravel/Ice 1 hr Just one person 17
deanna stockton (Feb '14) 2 hr cmr 6
Greeneville Millitia 3 hr cretin56 134
Who got beat up at the Gr Co Fair Sat Night??? 3 hr Dr Wu 2
lynn hope,two faced as hell 7 hr Customer 15
Plastic bag lickers at grocery stores and Wal-M... 9 hr LicksDOG tongue 25
•••
•••
•••
•••