FecalNuttZ

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jul 21, 2013
I'm 23
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jul 21, 2013
Happy Bday dingle berry...lol

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3 Jul 21, 2013
Happy birthday sweetheart!!
http://youtu.be/bBdVR6RFS6I

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#4 Jul 21, 2013
OK
santee

Johnson City, TN

#5 Jul 21, 2013
FecalNuttZ

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jul 21, 2013
OUTLAW RACER wrote:
OK
Thanks outlaw! That was the best happy birthday yet!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 21, 2013
Happy Birthday!
FecalNuttZ

Charlotte, NC

#8 Jul 21, 2013
Lol I just watched the videos. That was cute se7en. And that was pretty funny santee.
FecalNuttZ

Charlotte, NC

#9 Jul 21, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
Happy Birthday!
Thanks :)

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#10 Jul 21, 2013
Happy birthday poopy!
FecalNuttZ

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jul 21, 2013
kristilou wrote:
Happy birthday poopy!
Thanks K Lou.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Jul 21, 2013
Happy day of birth, Poopy :)
critic

United States

#13 Jul 21, 2013
are you so starved for attention that you announce you birthday on a public forum for the attention? dang ! well - happy birthday then!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Jul 21, 2013
critic wrote:
are you so starved for attention that you announce you birthday on a public forum for the attention? dang ! well - happy birthday then!!
You are a miserable little sh!t. Leave Poopy alone. I'm glad he told me it was his birthday!

“light always defeats darkness”

Since: Jul 13

nowhere

#15 Jul 22, 2013
Happy Birthday. You are getting to be an old man now. Lol. May you have at least a hundred more, surrounded by your friends and loved ones.
critic

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jul 22, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a miserable little sh!t. Leave Poopy alone. I'm glad he told me it was his birthday!
no i am a happy little shit that doesnt need validation from you or anyone else. you, and a few others, on the other hand are a self important @ss who seems to think this forum is only for you and those who agree with you. your own personal little social club. unfortunately, reality occassionally rears its head to your great dismay. well deal with it princess!!
FecalNuttZ

Greeneville, TN

#17 Jul 22, 2013
critic wrote:
<quoted text>no i am a happy little shit that doesnt need validation from you or anyone else. you, and a few others, on the other hand are a self important @ss who seems to think this forum is only for you and those who agree with you. your own personal little social club. unfortunately, reality occassionally rears its head to your great dismay. well deal with it princess!!
Woah woah. Chill out big boy. There is enough topix for everyone. I was just excited about my birthday. I mean sheet. When is your birthday?
FecalNuttZ

Greeneville, TN

#18 Jul 22, 2013
critic wrote:
are you so starved for attention that you announce you birthday on a public forum for the attention? dang ! well - happy birthday then!!
Thanks for telling me happy birthday :)

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#19 Jul 22, 2013
Happy b'day, big guy! 23....dang.....you a spring chicken, boyeee. Enjoy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cook out burgers 15 min curious 37
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 20 min Agnus 7,801
Dealbreaker for a date 1 hr Quo 28
kohlrabi 1 hr Nodrama 7
Waitresses at Ma and Pas 1 hr littlebit 3
Clay Finley 1 hr ridiculous 15
Poll Ever faled a pollygraff test? 1 hr Joe 4
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]