The HAWK - a true American Hero

The HAWK - a true American Hero

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jul 11, 2014
When the HAWK was in Vietnam he came across a poor orphan child dying by the road. The child had been bonked on the head with a coconut by the Viet-Cong.

The HAWK gave the child a Hershey Bar and crawled through the jungle with him and saved his life.

The bad guys tried to stop HAWK, but he punched them all into next week! Their AK-47s and bayonets and grenades were no match for HAWK's superior American punches.

Once they reached an American base, the HAWK paid to have the child flown to St. Jude's Hospital where they fixed his leg that the Viet-Cong had broken. They also put a plate in his skull. He can hear radio stations now when he tilts his head right.

The HAWK helped him become an American citizen and this boy grew up to be a proud Telephone Sanitizer in Cleveland!

See what a hero the HAWK is!

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#2 Jul 11, 2014
I did like the Telephone Sanitizer remark! And where else could it be but Cleveland?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 11, 2014
I LOL'd!

^_^
ObongoHussein

Greeneville, TN

#4 Jul 12, 2014
I am becoming a fan of the Hawkman
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#5 Jul 12, 2014
Hawkman wrote:
When the HAWK was in Vietnam he came across a poor orphan child dying by the road. The child had been bonked on the head with a coconut by the Viet-Cong.
The HAWK gave the child a Hershey Bar and crawled through the jungle with him and saved his life.
The bad guys tried to stop HAWK, but he punched them all into next week! Their AK-47s and bayonets and grenades were no match for HAWK's superior American punches.
Once they reached an American base, the HAWK paid to have the child flown to St. Jude's Hospital where they fixed his leg that the Viet-Cong had broken. They also put a plate in his skull. He can hear radio stations now when he tilts his head right.
The HAWK helped him become an American citizen and this boy grew up to be a proud Telephone Sanitizer in Cleveland!
See what a hero the HAWK is!
All I see is an ignorant, useless poster with too much time on its hands.
You're a 1st class scumbag.

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#6 Jul 12, 2014
A little jocularity never hurt no one.
Hawkman

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jul 13, 2014
BOiaF wrote:
<quoted text>
All I see is an ignorant, useless poster with too much time on its hands.
You're a 1st class scumbag.
Careful I will tell the HAWK and you will be sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary ann morelock 48 min CEC221 4
divorces happening 55 min CEC221 24
Parker Employees 1 hr someone 4
Another sheriff forum gone 2 hr Ya know 32
Sandy Bible - Never ever help her without cash... 2 hr Bugkiller 1
Deshaud Moore 4 hr Bigballer 1
Tommy Tommy 4 hr Nuts 1
Confederate Monuments 5 hr Max Planck 82
Circuit Court Clerk Race 6 hr know her 72
White Power rally in Charlottesville 8 hr Max Planck 159