sillywabbit

United States

#42 Sep 9, 2010
Who freakin cares leave her alone
I dont

Elizabethtown, KY

#43 Sep 9, 2010
Well..I don't particularly have any interest in this situation, but maybe she needs to be made an example of. I have a 17 y/o son and you let some 30-something grown adult woman with all her drama and past baggage try to "hook up" with him and it's gonna land her @$$ in jail.
A 17 y/o has their whole life ahead of them and don't deserve to get caught up in some kind of web such as this!
Abc

United States

#44 Sep 9, 2010
YouKnowThisIsMe wrote:
<quoted text>
and you know me how? back off it's my mom and she didn't beat the hell outta my papaw you D.A. your stupid as crap and uhh i quit skating 3 years ago so how am i at the skatepark all the time?
Lol thats funny considering you were looking for a new board a month ago. This obviously isnt d. Ive even seen him skating recently. This is topix i can post wherever and say what i want. Which is the truth.
FuTweety

Brentwood, TN

#45 Sep 9, 2010
ya'll dont even know anything about what is going on so why dont you just go f@#k yourselfs and leave everybody else alone.
ps. dillon you are bada@#
Abc

United States

#46 Sep 9, 2010
FuTweety wrote:
ya'll dont even know anything about what is going on so why dont you just go f@#k yourselfs and leave everybody else alone.
ps. dillon you are bada@#
Why would you put his name on here? He didnt even do that. Which probably isnt really him bc if it was he woulda put his name.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#48 Sep 9, 2010
looks to me like you all need to get off your fat a$$es and get a job and stop waiting on your monthly check so you can buy gas to go spend your food stamp money that us working people are buying for you.

United States

#49 Sep 9, 2010
sillywabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
either way its nooones business what jennifer does ..darrel was a dick to her and still is a dick .....jennifer is a good person. And people look around half the population in greeneville and every where else is dating or married to younger or older people so freakin what. U go girl be happy that's all that matters. Unless u people know the facts don't bitch u bitches grow up
i bet your just mad cause he would lower his standards and give you the time of day
EKJCC

Abingdon, VA

#51 Sep 9, 2010
zxcvbn wrote:
<quoted text>your on here talking about people bashing when its none of there business and your right. so what gives you the right to bring her ex in this? sounds to me like your not practicing what you preach CHIC
alright why don't you leave that CHIC alone before you ger yourself into something you don't wanna be in

United States

#52 Sep 9, 2010
YouKnowThisIsMe wrote:
<quoted text>
dude back off it's my mom it's my dad and sadly it's my aunt so mind your own business b/c i will fight to the death for my mom and my dad so stfu and back off
dont worry man there monthly check will run out in a day or 2 and they will have to go pick up can for money and wont have time to run there fat mouths on here

United States

#53 Sep 9, 2010
EKJCC wrote:
<quoted text>alright why don't you leave that CHIC alone before you ger yourself into something you don't wanna be in
your so funny i almost forgot to laugh
EKJCC

Abingdon, VA

#54 Sep 9, 2010
zxcvbn wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry man there monthly check will run out in a day or 2 and they will have to go pick up can for money and wont have time to run there fat mouths on here
yeah well why don't you get off your fatass and go get your weekly check and stop bashing people on here
EKJCC

Abingdon, VA

#55 Sep 9, 2010
Tweetytweet wrote:
she is dating a boy thats under 18. To me thats wrong!
aww someones mad they can't get someone thats younger than them how sad ahahahahahaha
LMAO

Abingdon, VA

#56 Sep 9, 2010
Sounds to me like you people are jealous of this Girl(Woman) and how do all of you people know for sure they are dating maybe they are friends you know people can be just friends. But if i was her i would find out if the boy is just 17 when he turns 18 and would show all of you all a thing or two. You people are pathetic!!! it takes a real big person to get on their computer and type a whole lotta b/s when you should have a life of your own maybe thats why you people are doing this you have no life
EKJCC

Abingdon, VA

#57 Sep 9, 2010
zxcvbn wrote:
<quoted text> your so funny i almost forgot to laugh
i know right hahaha i amaze myself ahahahaha i should be a comedian but hey man thanks for laughing at something that wasn't even supposed to be funny now i know i can be a comedian hahahahahaha
RedneckForLife

Abingdon, VA

#58 Sep 9, 2010
ok listen here all yall bullshitters do u have nothing better to do then bash one of the best ppl in the world that i know and if u know anything at all you'll know who this is and if u do know then let know cause ill fight for jenn and him cause he's my best friend in the world so no one knows the situation better then i do and if u know any damn thing you'll know just who i AM FYI im 17 as well and this minor aint scared of any of yall minor or not so stop speakin about it and grow THE FUCK UP cause isnt that wat this is all about minors and adults although parents are always tellin their children to act more like adults so now that someone is actually doing so and taking a stand against his parents for somethin that actually makes him happier then ever before yall are upset ao im a minor fyi and aint scared any of yall minor or adult so SHUT THE HELL UP AND GROW UP and if u have anything to say please do contact me REDNECKFORLIFE OUT BITCHES
Wtf

United States

#59 Sep 9, 2010
RedneckForLife wrote:
ok listen here all yall bullshitters do u have nothing better to do then bash one of the best ppl in the world that i know and if u know anything at all you'll know who this is and if u do know then let know cause ill fight for jenn and him cause he's my best friend in the world so no one knows the situation better then i do and if u know any damn thing you'll know just who i AM FYI im 17 as well and this minor aint scared of any of yall minor or not so stop speakin about it and grow THE FUCK UP cause isnt that wat this is all about minors and adults although parents are always tellin their children to act more like adults so now that someone is actually doing so and taking a stand against his parents for somethin that actually makes him happier then ever before yall are upset ao im a minor fyi and aint scared any of yall minor or adult so SHUT THE HELL UP AND GROW UP and if u have anything to say please do contact me REDNECKFORLIFE OUT BITCHES
Lol rednecks...
wootyallsuck

United States

#60 Sep 9, 2010
One thing I've learned its that some people from Greeneville/Greene County have nothing better to do than to try and start drama in someone elses life. Whether out of spite, jealousy or if you're the disgruntled ex, lack of confidence. Sounds like so far this has done nothing put stir up talk. Y'all are pathetic haha.
straight truth

Pittsburgh, PA

#61 Sep 9, 2010
you need to watch your mouth there young lady,cause your daddy would bust your ass for talking like this on here redneck for life
EKJCC

Abingdon, VA

#62 Sep 9, 2010
straight truth wrote:
you need to watch your mouth there young lady,cause your daddy would bust your ass for talking like this on here redneck for life
maybe so but hell i'll bust your ass for talking to some one i know very well like that
Infatuated

Hendersonville, TN

#63 Sep 9, 2010
Man, this shit is great! I love Topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got shot at Sheila Burgners on fish pond rd? 8 min No clue 1
haley banks 46 min jerry 11
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Midnight Rose 9,720
Mother going crazy! 3 hr meh 6
who got shot on fish pond rd tonight 4 hr like 2 know 5
Make America White Again 6 hr Binary 38
Steven dunbar 6 hr Mosheim tn 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages