Which one you talking about Chucky Doak or North Greene one
Paul

Johnson City, TN

#4 May 15, 2013
The good one is chuckey doak right
youtellme

Greeneville, TN

#5 May 22, 2013
I dont knw. Why I asked. I knw one like to party. Think Chucky Doak one. Then i think the North Greene one is year older. I don't know tryin to figure which one is which. Hear things on both.
Eric

Greeneville, TN

#6 May 29, 2013
Just like all of us, we all have people who are our enemies who say things about us that isn't true. So it doesn't matter who you are, we all have someone who talks crap. That's just the way this ignorant town is...

I don't know the Amber of Chuckey Doak. I do, however, know the Amber of North Greene. She is a wonderful person. I grew up with her. Her family is well respected. Just FYI...she's very much taken by a man who makes her happy.

Nonetheless, regardless of which Amber you are speaking of, be courteous and respectful. If you don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything at all. It's that simple....
Really

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jun 8, 2013
youtellme wrote:
I dont knw. Why I asked. I knw one like to party. Think Chucky Doak one. Then i think the North Greene one is year older. I don't know tryin to figure which one is which. Hear things on both.
Who gives a FUHK? like who the fuhk are you and what is it to you about either of these 2 girls?? GET A LIFE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min NTMD8OR 146,251
BODY CAMERAS for POLICE ist it time 11 min Kohlrabi 23
KFC why is floor so greasy 22 min Kohlrabi 16
chad watson 1 hr whatthewhat 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,341
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 1 hr Dr Wu 27
Greeneville people rude as hell 1 hr Dr Wu 26
south greene football 15 hr CampCreeper 55
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000