Jonesborough, TN

#2 Jun 20, 2013
I usually get out of their way.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Ray wrote:
I usually get out of their way.
Me too, but I always use a turn signal hoping others in this area might catch on. never seen such dumb drivers.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Jun 20, 2013
Signal left and turn right. Boy, do them chilrens eyes get big! The instructor hollerin' at them is sweet music to my ears.

“is your friend ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#5 Jun 21, 2013
The instructors are bad drivers too.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#6 Jun 21, 2013
I remember being 16 and learning to drive. It was NERVE WRACKING!! I try to be respectful, but not only for student drivers. We should watch out for all our very young drivers. They are sons, daughters, and grandchildren at a very vulnerable time of their lives. They're trying to grow up. It's sweet really.
WonderYears

Greeneville, TN

#7 Jun 21, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
I remember being 16 and learning to drive. It was NERVE WRACKING!! I try to be respectful, but not only for student drivers. We should watch out for all our very young drivers. They are sons, daughters, and grandchildren at a very vulnerable time of their lives. They're trying to grow up. It's sweet really.
It is very sweet! I giggle when I see those cars because it reminds me of when I was in their position. Mr. Brown had to use the passenger brake a few times for me because my mind was preoccupied by the time I got to his class and I really was not paying attention. Now it worries me crazy thinking of my child behind the wheel!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Genius Watch 149,821
Any body ever broke in to ur house? 25 min Shemp Sharpe 0
Y wood U like to join a motosickle gang? 28 min Shemp Sharpe 0
ISIS spreading EBOLA 34 min umm 5
Tiffany Leigh Ann McQueen (White) 42 min WeSeeYouHoe 6
Nikki Lohrman 53 min What Now 1
Greene County Schools 1 hr failed leadership 9
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 4,116
Linda Kirk + furniture... 3 hr Agree 20
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 9 hr citizen 53
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 17 hr Glock 36
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••