Greeneville VS Fulton Falcons
Jar Head

United States

#51 Nov 22, 2013
GoGreen wrote:
Any of you Green Devils fans figured out where to view this game online? There has to be somebody streaming it.
try wvlt.com or MYVLT.com
score

Greeneville, TN

#52 Nov 22, 2013
Fulton- 13 greeneville 0
gogreenecountyfb

Greeneville, TN

#53 Nov 22, 2013
score wrote:
Fulton- 13 greeneville 0
so SICK OF Gville fball--ridiculous! Hoping they r out classed and embarassed with a good beating tonight!!!!
gogreenecountyfb

Greeneville, TN

#56 Nov 22, 2013
28-7 Fulton yippee
Falcon

Albuquerque, NM

#58 Nov 22, 2013
Try Fulton by 20 ; )
Falcon

Albuquerque, NM

#59 Nov 22, 2013
Have a great off-season Greeneville. Good job Falcons.
citizen

Concord, NC

#60 Nov 22, 2013
Greeneville will continue to digress. Money can't buy character, and since they fought to drop back down a conference, to the detriment of the kids, county, and program, they now face no talent to prepare them for games like this. It will get worse. All of those who fought for the easy road to state titles are seeing the fruits of their labor. So many people involved for their ego with no concern for the future of our county. Most of the influential people involved with the program now are not native and don't appreciate the program that those before them built. Kind of the theme for our whole country these days. I find it interesting watching the public interest at odds instead of fighting to be the best county in the state it has become city school reign supreme in the social circle. Truth as usual will prevail and when the system crumbles we will find those who are real left standing to rebuild. Who will be there? I have a good idea who won't.

Since: Jul 11

Johnson City, TN

#61 Nov 22, 2013
greeneville with a bad loss just did not show up to play ball
Markie

Washburn, TN

#63 Nov 23, 2013
Rufus Ruffgut wrote:
Good morning Jar Head. Congrats on the win. You sure called it right. My perception of Fulton was completely wrong. They were faster than GHS in every prospect. I would say we played awful, but the truth is Fulton made us play awful. I am going to have to search for new things to do on Friday nights now LOL. I heard that Rollins broke his leg. I sure hate this. He is an exceptional athlete. I sure hope this doesn't effect his future in sports. If he played last night the game wouldn't have even been this close. You and I both know this. The Hawkins kid is a great player also. I missed this when you played Carter. I left at halftime and all you had to do was give it to Rollins and it was a touchdown. Good luck on the state. I can't imagine anyone beating you guys. I will pull for Fulton for the rest of the season. I have enjoyed talking high school football with you. Again, you win!
Could have told you all of the above going into the game. Hawkins is the fastest kid in the state. Has a chance to break state 100 meters record this year. A big difference playing Fulton instead of those joke teams in upper East Tennessee. Maybe next time Greeneville's players will pass on stomping on Fulton logo and acting like punks. How did poking the bear work out for your boys and coaches? Good thing for you that Rollins-Davis didn't play. Would have been 60-20 instead of 40-20. Enjoy basketball season.
Jar Head

United States

#64 Nov 23, 2013
Rufus Ruffgut wrote:
Good morning Jar Head. Congrats on the win. You sure called it right. My perception of Fulton was completely wrong. They were faster than GHS in every prospect. I would say we played awful, but the truth is Fulton made us play awful. I am going to have to search for new things to do on Friday nights now LOL. I heard that Rollins broke his leg. I sure hate this. He is an exceptional athlete. I sure hope this doesn't effect his future in sports. If he played last night the game wouldn't have even been this close. You and I both know this. The Hawkins kid is a great player also. I missed this when you played Carter. I left at halftime and all you had to do was give it to Rollins and it was a touchdown. Good luck on the state. I can't imagine anyone beating you guys. I will pull for Fulton for the rest of the season. I have enjoyed talking high school football with you. Again, you win!
I really hate that Rollins couldn't play but he will be ready to go next week. Just a deep bruise from what I understand. It's hard to lose a 2000 yard rusher that has scored 39 touchdowns this year but the sophomore replacement played well. I will say I lost some respect for Greenville when they started stomping and dancing on the F painted at midfield. That was a mistake and a sign of disrespect towards Fulton and they made them play.

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#65 Nov 23, 2013
#ImProudOfOurTeam
Truthisajoke

Greeneville, TN

#71 Nov 23, 2013
truth wrote:
Ok enough with all this falcon crap.. want some truth? greeeville is gonna come to your school and own it.. belive that when i say it if not then.. um... were about 10hours till kickoff so see for your self and for the dumba$$ that said devils will be outmatched on every spot then id like to be on the shi* your smoking.. MARK MY WORDS FULTON PLAYERS AND FANS.. this is not last year so stop living in the past cuz devils are gonna run all over you in your house.. thats the truth.. some more truth fulton is a good team BUT no match for this years hungry greene devil team.. they wont be stopped trust me on that you can take it to the house my friends... greene devils win 49-21 hate all you want but we are hours now away from showing knoxville whos the real #1 team in state.. see you there... GO BIG GREENE 2013 CLASS 4A STATE CHAMPS... PUT THE GOLD BALL IN GREENEVILLE ALREADY..
HAHA! truth...What a joke! Hahahahahaha
I am sure

Greeneville, TN

#72 Nov 23, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you that they in fact do act all high and mighty.
I'm sure jealously is very unbecoming, and you judging is petty and you're doing what you say you hate. Hypocrite much
not worth it

Swansea, SC

#73 Nov 24, 2013
citizen wrote:
Greeneville will continue to digress. Money can't buy character, and since they fought to drop back down a conference, to the detriment of the kids, county, and program, they now face no talent to prepare them for games like this. It will get worse. All of those who fought for the easy road to state titles are seeing the fruits of their labor. So many people involved for their ego with no concern for the future of our county. Most of the influential people involved with the program now are not native and don't appreciate the program that those before them built. Kind of the theme for our whole country these days. I find it interesting watching the public interest at odds instead of fighting to be the best county in the state it has become city school reign supreme in the social circle. Truth as usual will prevail and when the system crumbles we will find those who are real left standing to rebuild. Who will be there? I have a good idea who won't.
You are an ignorant dumbass.
Walter

Washburn, TN

#75 Nov 25, 2013
If Fulton and Greeneville played 10 times, the Falcons would win all of them. Enough said. East Tennessee football is a different animal, boys. Just ask Dobyns-Bennett
South Greene Fan

Rock Hill, SC

#76 Nov 25, 2013
Walter wrote:
If Fulton and Greeneville played 10 times, the Falcons would win all of them. Enough said. East Tennessee football is a different animal, boys. Just ask Dobyns-Bennett
So your saying when GHS won the two state championships, the devils moved to west Ten? Seems like to me they was still east,but you seem k ow it all.

“I Believe ”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#77 Nov 25, 2013
#GreenevilleDidTheBestSoStopHa tin
Go Devils

Selma, NC

#78 Nov 25, 2013
LOL it is people like you that give GHS a bad name. Jealosy is a mean monster that has reared it's ugly head again. Hopefully you will seek some help for that. Proud of the devils and what they did accomplish. By the way, did you see the stats from the game? Take away the four turnovers, which lost them the football game, and it was a very equal matchup.
burrito sandwich

Johnson City, TN

#79 Nov 25, 2013
Go Devils wrote:
LOL it is people like you that give GHS a bad name. Jealosy is a mean monster that has reared it's ugly head again. Hopefully you will seek some help for that. Proud of the devils and what they did accomplish. By the way, did you see the stats from the game? Take away the four turnovers, which lost them the football game, and it was a very equal matchup.
I don't care either way. I've been reading this thread for personal amusement - thank you everyone for the laughs. However, you can't take the turnovers away, turnovers are typically caused intentionally by the opposing team, and turnovers are part of the game. You speak as if turnovers are some unfair abnormal event that shouldn't impact the game. Most often the team that wins the turnover battle wins the game.
Go Devils

Selma, NC

#81 Nov 25, 2013
Fumbles are not caused by the opposing team. It was totally error on the devils. Nobody elses fault. Fulton was able to take advantage of those turnovers and score. Anyway, I am sure proud to be a Greene Devil either way. LOL, I do lol at you. The best form of flattery is jealosy. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps take over 44 min Lewis Grizzard 4
Why are pro white discussions deleted? 51 min Lewis Grizzard 33
Jewish haters 52 min Greeneville Gestapo 52
Fostering a child 57 min Lewis Grizzard 5
Miranda Jane 1 hr A fool for you 1
English teacher gets history award???? 1 hr Lewis Grizzard 11
ANOTHER DUI! with child and drug para!!! 1 hr ATTICUS FINCH 3
Fetishes and fantasies 7 hr Dare2love 36

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages