Comments
61 - 80 of 89 Comments Last updated May 18, 2014
cause

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Dec 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

identity crises
yo

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Dec 16, 2012
 
Brandon cockrum. Biggest wigger ever
GipsyGirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Dec 30, 2012
 
B-Dawg wrote:
It is not "acting black" that makes us popular it is our black skin that makes the black man popular. If you want to be popular white man spray tan your skin black. You will get ALL the fine women and get more respect from black people trust me thats from the inside. peace.
'B-Doggie...you're a MORON! All I ever see black men with are fat white girls with low self esteem.(Guess to them its a "trophy")...hmmm that explains A LOT! I wouldn't consider it "popular " , so don't flatter yourself. Its more Luke... INFAMOUS. Dr Martin Luther King would roll over in his grave if he saw the society of black thug drug dealers, abusing the system....the blacks that he fought so hard for
So they had a chance to better themselves... One more thing, that ridiculously elementary comment you made abt "painting skin black to get more respect from black ppl..." if that was in anyway, even remotely an educated Statement, I might've been pissed, but really just goes to show that more blacks are racist against whites than the other way around. Wonder how many baby mamas , leeching off the gov't, u have???? Ugggh, its negroes like you that make white people racist.
misslady65

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

dudeiwannabeblackbraaa wrote:
i wanna be cool teach me how to rob and go to jail and rap and smoke crack and get foodstamps or get state funded housing or shoot my fellow blacks when they wear the wrong color or repeatedly get knocked up and pump out kids like a baby factory so i can get more money from the government for my housing and foodstamps. Please apparently im living the wrong life, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME SEE THE ERRORS OF MY WAYS?!?!?!....puh...LEASE!!!!
You just described alot of dumbazz white folks including most of white women who are riding around black neighborhood looking for black men who uses them for sex and money cause white women are too dumb to know when they being used.They try and trap black men by getting pregnant thinking that gonna make them stay but fact is black men get white chicks money and give it to the sisters.And as for black women and white men thats a relationship you dont see much of becuz fact is most black women just dont find white men appealing at all.
misslady65

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Feb 13, 2013
 
GipsyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
'B-Doggie...you're a MORON! All I ever see black men with are fat white girls with low self esteem.(Guess to them its a "trophy")...hmmm that explains A LOT! I wouldn't consider it "popular " , so don't flatter yourself. Its more Luke... INFAMOUS. Dr Martin Luther King would roll over in his grave if he saw the society of black thug drug dealers, abusing the system....the blacks that he fought so hard for
So they had a chance to better themselves... One more thing, that ridiculously elementary comment you made abt "painting skin black to get more respect from black ppl..." if that was in anyway, even remotely an educated Statement, I might've been pissed, but really just goes to show that more blacks are racist against whites than the other way around. Wonder how many baby mamas , leeching off the gov't, u have???? Ugggh, its negroes like you that make white people racist.
White folks are racist becuz that just what they are and always will be dont be upset with black men becuz your white women desires them over you.I know many many white women that talks down on white men after they have dated black men, say they would never consider being with white men again could it be yall coming up short somewhere or maybe white men just dont have what it takes to keep their women where they need to be with their OWN kind
Racismequalsigno rance

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Feb 13, 2013
 
We become those who we spend the most time with.
misslady65

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

kkk took my baby away wrote:
I reckon if yee black don't come back and if yee dark look out fer sparks and ifn yee. Ain't white better get the h e l l outta my sight
You talk like the poor white hillblly trailer park trash that you are..I understand why your women find black men more attracted 1 because they are 2 because white men are heartless evil scum that should be deleted from this earth what they did to blacks during slavery proves that.I dont wanna hear get over it it happen over a hundred years i dont wanna hear i didnt have anything to do with what my ancestor did i wasnt born White men still have the same mentality they had during slavery..A race so full of hate.. You should be ashamed of your race it is not a race that most blacks would want to be..

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

misslady65 wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk like the poor white hillblly trailer park trash that you are..I understand why your women find black men more attracted 1 because they are 2 because white men are heartless evil scum that should be deleted from this earth what they did to blacks during slavery proves that.I dont wanna hear get over it it happen over a hundred years i dont wanna hear i didnt have anything to do with what my ancestor did i wasnt born White men still have the same mentality they had during slavery..A race so full of hate.. You should be ashamed of your race it is not a race that most blacks would want to be..
I agree with some of your points I just ask that you not lump all of us into the same category as the narrow minded racist embarrassments that seem to be on here. There are many of us that do not see skin color. There are many of us that respect people for what they are: people. Unfortunately we seem to be grossly outnumbered on threads like these.
misslady65

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Feb 15, 2013
 
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with some of your points I just ask that you not lump all of us into the same category as the narrow minded racist embarrassments that seem to be on here. There are many of us that do not see skin color. There are many of us that respect people for what they are: people. Unfortunately we seem to be grossly outnumbered on threads like these.
You are correct there are goodhearted whites (they existed in slavery days too) and it is wrong to condemn all but is not that the same fate that blacks suffer being judged for the acts of other blacks..It sad that this world will never come together and not necessarily love but just exist together in peace..To the whites that are truly appalled and sympathetic for what blacks have been through god bless you to the ones that are not its alright god will take care of you..
Nephelle

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Mar 1, 2013
 
seen it wrote:
White People that have been in prison typically act black. This is because of the immense population of blacks behind bars.
says something about our society huh!
Anon

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Mar 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

misslady65 wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk like the poor white hillblly trailer park trash that you are..I understand why your women find black men more attracted 1 because they are 2 because white men are heartless evil scum that should be deleted from this earth what they did to blacks during slavery proves that.I dont wanna hear get over it it happen over a hundred years i dont wanna hear i didnt have anything to do with what my ancestor did i wasnt born White men still have the same mentality they had during slavery..A race so full of hate.. You should be ashamed of your race it is not a race that most blacks would want to be..
Don't forget, though, that it was also White people who ABOLISHED slavery. The abloition movement started in Europe in the 1700s and spread throughout the rest of the world from there. In fact, the very last places on earth to abolish slavery were some of the countries in Western Africa, where Black people were enslaved by other Black people, perfectly legally, until well into the 1970s and probably still would be today, if it weren't for pressure from the White world.
B-Dawg is a baser dawg

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#76
Mar 6, 2013
 
B-Dawg wrote:
If a black man attacks another black man the chances of him going to jail are higher because he can always pull the race card on a white person or even say he called me the N word. I am so glad I am half black and don't have to deal w/ what white people have to deal with. A white comedian can't joke about race like a black comedian can. Hank Williams Jr. got canned because he wasn't blessed w/ black skin. White people can whine all they want but I don't think that getting a race change should be the furthest thing from their minds. What if president obama was assasinated by a white person can you imagine the riots. How would white people protect themselves? The answer is most of them couldn't. Black skin = Protection for Whitey. peace.
Then how come all the black people die in all the movies and video games ...for example the walking dead.....real crackers worldwide..peace
Mlk1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Mar 18, 2013
 
seen it wrote:
White People that have been in prison typically act black. This is because of the immense population of blacks behind bars.
This is your mindset that's within self that help that immense population of blacks behind bars.
my 2 cents

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#78
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Two words: Katrina Hensley
john

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Mar 20, 2013
 
WEll because its in our BLOOD.. according to scientists, and ( HERE is for all you racists out there Millions of yrs ago WE all came out of Africa. yes we were Black.. when we came over to colder climets,, our pigment in our skin got Lighter. HENCE WHITE. people.. SO HEY BRO whtz SUP. Even for you for you black folks.. race shouldnt have anything to with nothing... WE were ALL BLACK at one time.
lmao

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#80
Mar 28, 2013
 
my 2 cents wrote:
Two words: Katrina Hensley
aww you must be butt hurt and whats your real name? bet youre to scared to give that huh...
Doja

Columbus, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#81
Mar 29, 2013
 
I see nothing but small minded morons posting the hate they have learned. It doesn't matter what color you are or someone else is. The mere fact that you disguisting people attempt to dictate what clothes each race should wear says enough... Grow the fk up Greeneville and see that not everyone thinks the way their great great racist grandpappy thought... I am white and honestly I am ashamed of this community. COWARDS....always have been.
Dundun

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#82
Jun 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I love bonin fat white women and doggin them out and bonin whites bitches period
Witch pleeze

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#83
Jun 24, 2013
 
seen it wrote:
White People that have been in prison typically act black. This is because of the immense population of blacks behind bars.
Does that include the skinheads?? Lol
Witch pleeze

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#84
Jun 24, 2013
 
GipsyGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
'B-Doggie...you're a MORON! All I ever see black men with are fat white girls with low self esteem.(Guess to them its a "trophy")...hmmm that explains A LOT! I wouldn't consider it "popular " , so don't flatter yourself. Its more Luke... INFAMOUS. Dr Martin Luther King would roll over in his grave if he saw the society of black thug drug dealers, abusing the system....the blacks that he fought so hard for
So they had a chance to better themselves... One more thing, that ridiculously elementary comment you made abt "painting skin black to get more respect from black ppl..." if that was in anyway, even remotely an educated Statement, I might've been pissed, but really just goes to show that more blacks are racist against whites than the other way around. Wonder how many baby mamas , leeching off the gov't, u have???? Ugggh, its negroes like you that make white people racist.
I know that comment didn't make sense but it did upset you which is what that person was trying to do but I will say not all black men have "fat white girls" I believe you know that unless you've never been out of GREENEVILLE pimp....
Maybe that was just a jab back at dude but I had to step in and at lease say that..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••