WATER DEPARTMENT board didn't know or...

WATER DEPARTMENT board didn't know or was in on it ?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Groveryeller

Kingsport, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2013
How could they miss the ball so much when they should have done the math and figured it out .
DistricAturn

Kingsport, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2013
Lets not let this die down until we get this money back and all of us who were fleeced get a refund .
OhMyGod

Kingsport, TN

#4 Nov 15, 2013
How could they have not known do we have the right people on that board how much does it pay ?
curious

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 16, 2013
It's like everything in this world. The board members are just interested in filling their own pockets and getting financial gain and power for themselves. They don't mind hurting lifelong friends to do it....people who get in their way. Believe me, they are not moral people. They are greedy. Who is looking into their personal finances and personal backgrounds?
:)

Greeneville, TN

#6 Nov 16, 2013
What happened??

Greeneville, TN

#7 Nov 16, 2013
[QUOTE who=":)"]What happened??[/QUOTE]
Pfft...

Greeneville, TN

#8 Nov 16, 2013
Go on somewhere seriously.

Greeneville, TN

#9 Nov 16, 2013
[QUOTE who=":)"]Go on somewhere seriously.[/QUOTE]
Nopey nope nope nope

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#10 Nov 16, 2013
Got this months water bill yesterday, and it's went down $30! Coincidence, I think not.
Government Cheese

Greeneville, TN

#11 Nov 16, 2013
Groveryeller wrote:
How could they miss the ball so much when they should have done the math and figured it out .
That's true. They know when you have a leak or are using more water than usual. Several times in the past I have been contacted by them telling me I might have a leak either at my home or business and were correct. I think a state auditor should be brought in to check the books.
Where have you been

Greeneville, TN

#12 Nov 17, 2013
Government Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. They know when you have a leak or are using more water than usual. Several times in the past I have been contacted by them telling me I might have a leak either at my home or business and were correct. I think a state auditor should be brought in to check the books.
State auditor has been here....have you not read the Greeneville Rag or watched the news? It could be motha before their final report is complete.
Government Cheese

Greeneville, TN

#13 Nov 17, 2013
Where have you been wrote:
<quoted text>
State auditor has been here....have you not read the Greeneville Rag or watched the news? It could be motha before their final report is complete.
I do not take the useless Greeneville Sun. Glad something is being done. What does motha mean anyway?

Greeneville, TN

#14 Nov 18, 2013
Hey uselessly run the fire hydrants for hours and charge us!
Where have you been

Greeneville, TN

#15 Nov 18, 2013
Government Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not take the useless Greeneville Sun. Glad something is being done. What does motha mean anyway?
Motha should be months, excuse the typo. It has been all over the news too. Do you live under a rock?
fleeced by the water man

Knoxville, TN

#16 Nov 18, 2013
saw bill almost in 5 years
fleeced by the water man

Knoxville, TN

#17 Nov 18, 2013
bill up double in 5 years. huh? did somebody have their hands in the cookie jar?
Government Cheese

Greeneville, TN

#18 Nov 18, 2013
Where have you been wrote:
<quoted text>
Motha should be months, excuse the typo. It has been all over the news too. Do you live under a rock?
Why yes I do.
SHOULDroeGO

Kingsport, TN

#19 Nov 19, 2013
Local wrong conservative doing should be keep from public view . It looks bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason willett sr 10 min The real man 3
What can be done with race traitors? 11 min Wooly 3
Phat Cafe ..... Park Overall 22 min Jethro 43
ISIS plan 30 min Really 5
Wreck on Erwin hwy last night? 42 min BUZZ 9
Jewish haters 1 hr cabbage 40
The wall? 1 hr cabbage 10

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance