The Barry guy really changed my view ...

The Barry guy really changed my view of Obama

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GVDC

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Said nobody ever. lol What a loser
Thanks Barry

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Sep 10, 2012
I didn't vote for Obama four years ago, but I will this time.
Me Too

Gallatin, TN

#3 Sep 10, 2012
I also will vote for Obama this time.
Speedy

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Sep 10, 2012
Yeah, I know. Obama will get all the gay vote just like last time.
Experience

Gallatin, TN

#5 Sep 10, 2012
Speedy wrote:
I can only assume that you are speaking from first hand knowledge about the gay vote. As for me I have no idea how gays vote and could care less. However, I don't go for gay bashing.
Keller

Smyrna, TN

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Experience wrote:
<quoted text>I can only assume that you are speaking from first hand knowledge about the gay vote. As for me I have no idea how gays vote and could care less. However, I don't go for gay bashing.
Who was gay bashing? The guy just stated the facts. He will also get 95% percent of the blacks( of course they are not racist), 70% of the Mexicans, 80% of the young unwed mothers who need the government handout since the baby daddy has flown the coop, most all of the school teachers, union members, 70% of the people who have never attended high school, etc. The truth is the truth, and just because you don't like it doesn't make it bashing.

Since: Aug 12

Fort Campbell, TN

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Speedy wrote:
Dude, this "gay" voted for Obamas four year ago and this "gay" will repeat November.
Experience

Gallatin, TN

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Keller wrote:
<quoted text>Who was gay bashing? The guy just stated the facts. He will also get 95% percent of the blacks( of course they are not racist), 70% of the Mexicans, 80% of the young unwed mothers who need the government handout since the baby daddy has flown the coop, most all of the school teachers, union members, 70% of the people who have never attended high school, etc. The truth is the truth, and just because you don't like it doesn't make it bashing.
Who besides you really cares?
whothehellcares

United States

#9 Sep 11, 2012
Keller wrote:
<quoted text>Who was gay bashing? The guy just stated the facts. He will also get 95% percent of the blacks( of course they are not racist), 70% of the Mexicans, 80% of the young unwed mothers who need the government handout since the baby daddy has flown the coop, most all of the school teachers, union members, 70% of the people who have never attended high school, etc. The truth is the truth, and just because you don't like it doesn't make it bashing.
So your saying that he's going to win by a landslide....

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#10 Sep 11, 2012
whothehellcares wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying that he's going to win by a landslide....
One can but hope!
Old Guy

Johnson City, TN

#11 Sep 11, 2012
I hope so, the Rep. party has turned into a bunch of severally right wing crazies. When they quit Ill be back in the party, til then I have no choice. Romney is a joke, and everybody knows it.
Benny Hill

Fort Campbell, TN

#12 Sep 11, 2012
Old Guy wrote:
I hope so, the Rep. party has turned into a bunch of severally right wing crazies. When they quit Ill be back in the party, til then I have no choice. Romney is a joke, and everybody knows it.
That is strange, because the "right wing crazies" think that the party is controlled by the RINOS( Republicans In Name Only).
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Hendersonville, TN

#13 Sep 11, 2012
Thanks Barry wrote:
I didn't vote for Obama four years ago, but I will this time.
If your voting decisions are impacted by something on Topix, then go for it. I doubt very seriously that anything read here changes anyone's mind. Are you that easily led? You knew who you would vote for months ago. This is a place to vent and exchange ideas, not a place to make decisions on who to vote for. Chances are you vote Republican or Democrat every time, especially in this state.
klp

United States

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Keller wrote:
yup! couldn't have said it better!
incredible Jeff

United States

#15 Sep 13, 2012
If Obama wins we r going further down hill as a country. Watch the news and read.
teacher

United States

#16 Sep 13, 2012
Keller wrote:
No, I vote republican. I am a school teacher. Don't always assume you know everything....I know a lot of teachers that will not be voting for Obama this year.
whothehellcares

United States

#17 Sep 13, 2012
incredible Jeff wrote:
If Obama wins we r going further down hill as a country. Watch the news and read.
Which channel should we listen to... Some like some don't...
whothehellcares

United States

#18 Sep 13, 2012
* some like Obama, some don't....
Wake Up

United States

#19 Sep 14, 2012
Working class people thay vote for republicans are like jews voting for hitler.

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

#20 Sep 14, 2012
Wake Up wrote:
Working class people thay vote for republicans are like jews voting for hitler.
Nasty analogy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Property tax increase. 4 min concerned taxpayer 39
News WGHS's Anna Raper To Wrestle For Crown (Feb '11) 24 min You mad 17
Bad and I mean BAAAAD renters 26 min Truth 6
Opioid lawsuit 29 min weber 21
Heartless people 50 min Who cares 14
Made in America week? 59 min Atticus Finch 5
Trump is My Savior 1 hr Trumpistranny 30
Carmen weems 11 hr Wondering why 49
Your plan to take away healthcare from the poor... 13 hr Rose 68
if-hillary-was-president 20 hr Mothman 45