Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#151 Jul 8, 2013
I think most people go for "types". For example, Ted Bundy liked women with long dark hair parted in the middle. It probably didn't matter if they were larger or smaller, as long as they had that hair and were into EXTREME S&M.

Now me, I like tall and lanky. I don't know why. It just does it for me. Plus I'm tall.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#152 Jul 8, 2013
ecurious wrote:
So I am a big girl, I take care of myself and have had some pretty well desirable guys in my day, and not just sexually either. I know how to dress for my body. I am not lazy I work HARD daily and just started a toning regiment in addition to my daily workout. BUT I am also realistic and every relationship I've had has eventually ended BC of my own insecurities. These guys are accustomed to dating model looking females and I can never figure out why they wanted to be with me... This is the most honest I have been and being an anonymous forum I would like to hear what others have to say
go to the mall, or walmart, anywhere and look. Really look at people. You dont find model type people together all the time. Plus model types are very rare. Most people are very average with a couple great qualities.
Chunk

Johnson City, TN

#153 Jul 8, 2013
I am average size I suppose. I have big breasts and an ok size butt. But I do have a little chunk in my stomach. I won't date because I am scared of them to see me naked. I hate to see my imperfections in the mirror and trust me I'm working on them but its not magic over night. I do have a friend that I occasionally see but I still don't show my body. So I can relate to you e-curious . It's hard to act confident when you have soo little inside you
Big and Beautiful

Greeneville, TN

#154 Jul 8, 2013
Outspoken Dude wrote:
It's beautiful but not all guys like it just keeping it real man
..Very well said, to each his own!! Some smaller men like bigger women and some like their own size same way with women.
MsPriss

Greeneville, TN

#155 Jul 8, 2013
ecurious wrote:
So I am a big girl, I take care of myself and have had some pretty well desirable guys in my day, and not just sexually either. I know how to dress for my body. I am not lazy I work HARD daily and just started a toning regiment in addition to my daily workout. BUT I am also realistic and every relationship I've had has eventually ended BC of my own insecurities. These guys are accustomed to dating model looking females and I can never figure out why they wanted to be with me... This is the most honest I have been and being an anonymous forum I would like to hear what others have to say
I too am a big girl and very self conscious,I have been with my boyfriend 20 plus years and when he and I got together I was a size 10-12, I have conquered alot in my life and having gone thru a pregnancy and many health problems I wasnt to have anymore children, so I went on the Depo Provera and gained ALOT of weight and since have struggled with my self esteem and feeling good about myself, but even after all these yrs I still have trouble letting my bf see my body.I dont want to be model type, I just wanta be healthy and feel good about myself and I am working on it day by day and I hope to one day in the near future be there..I pray daily and I feel like GOD has a plan for all of us and things will work as he sees fit, my prayers are with you friend!!
ecurious

United States

#156 Jul 8, 2013
Never have I read such positivity on TOPIX wow :)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#157 Jul 8, 2013
Curvy women is where it's at!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#158 Jul 8, 2013
I'm considered overweight for my height... And everyone says I look fine with the weight... I have overcome anorexia and now just wanna "tone-up" what I have. It kills me to hear people close to me say something about me gaining weight or about my (big) booty... It's not "big girls" that have the issues... It's the world around us all that needs to realize that we all come in different shapes and sizes. NO ONE IS PERFECT.
lol

Greeneville, TN

#159 Jul 8, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
Agreed!
lol

Greeneville, TN

#160 Jul 8, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
I'm considered overweight for my height... And everyone says I look fine with the weight... I have overcome anorexia and now just wanna "tone-up" what I have. It kills me to hear people close to me say something about me gaining weight or about my (big) booty... It's not "big girls" that have the issues... It's the world around us all that needs to realize that we all come in different shapes and sizes. NO ONE IS PERFECT.
You look fine in your FB photos. Very pretty smile to boot.
tell her

Kingsport, TN

#161 Jul 8, 2013
Chunk wrote:
I am average size I suppose. I have big breasts and an ok size butt. But I do have a little chunk in my stomach. I won't date because I am scared of them to see me naked. I hate to see my imperfections in the mirror and trust me I'm working on them but its not magic over night. I do have a friend that I occasionally see but I still don't show my body. So I can relate to you e-curious . It's hard to act confident when you have soo little inside you
I would like to see just how good you look. I as m betting you have no imperfections.

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#162 Jul 8, 2013
Chunk wrote:
I am fairly small, but even I have a little chunk in my stomach. I think men are far more forgiving of our "imperfections" than we sometimes give them credit for...

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

#163 Jul 8, 2013
tell her wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see just how good you look. I as m betting you have no imperfections.
Well thank you :) Everyone is not perfect but I'm just waiting for someone to make me feel like I'm close enough.

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

#164 Jul 8, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I am fairly small, but even I have a little chunk in my stomach. I think men are far more forgiving of our "imperfections" than we sometimes give them credit for...
I agree but I think men like that are hard to find. And I think you look tiny! I bet there is no chunk at all

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#165 Jul 8, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
I might have danced with you at the VFW. Do you ever sing karaoke?
tell her

United States

#166 Jul 8, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you :) Everyone is not perfect but I'm just waiting for someone to make me feel like I'm close enough.
Any suggestions of how we could meet?:-)

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#167 Jul 8, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You look fine in your FB photos. Very pretty smile to boot.
Thank you so very much for this!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#168 Jul 8, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but I think men like that are hard to find. And I think you look tiny! I bet there is no chunk at all
I'm nearly 40...there is definitely a chunk...but thank you for the compliment...lol!!!

Since: Jul 13

Greeneville, TN

#169 Jul 8, 2013
Skinny girls have curves too .. But big is just big .. Yea it's "beautiful" cause people don't want to be mean and they want to be all humane and stuff but lets be honest people are more attracted to skinny or smaller girls then bigger girls its just the truth people
Lovemyjob

Indian Trail, NC

#170 Jul 8, 2013
I love being a size 10 . Before I turned 40 I weighed 100lbs soaking wet. I looked like a 5'2
Midget on crack. Now I got boobs still no ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 2 hr Red_Forman 7,811
Emily Cobble 3 hr FriendofDog 2
Favorite candy bar? 3 hr FriendofDog 24
Garrett campbell 4 hr Marty 29
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 6 hr Independent1 1,781
docters and nurses behaving very badly 9 hr huh 13
Looking for a good used AWD/4WD right hand driv... 10 hr Trunketeer 2
Father battles Greene County Board of Education 12 hr John 7
cook out burgers Sun Agreed 23
More from around the web