Monitor

Jonesborough, TN

#108 Jul 6, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever had chocolate gravy and biscuits? Yum. I can only eat biscuits and gravy if it's home made... Something about restaurants repulses me. lol tell me you have at least become accustomed to sweet tea?!?
I bet you make the greatest don't you?

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#109 Jul 6, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever had chocolate gravy and biscuits? Yum. I can only eat biscuits and gravy if it's home made... Something about restaurants repulses me. lol tell me you have at least become accustomed to sweet tea?!?
I've always said I don't eat gravy at restaurants! Only at home or at my mama's. She makes THE BEST bicuits & gravy! I also avoid breakfast buffets. Yuk! I love eating out for breakfast, but it has to be cooked to order & brought to me. Cracker Barrel is my favorite, followed by WH.

Since: Jun 13

Johnson City, TN

#110 Jul 6, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
I do like sweet tea but you guys put so much sugar in it so normally I will do like half sweet and half unsweetened. And no I have never had chocolate gravy and biscuits lol where did you come up with that idea?

Greeneville TN

#111 Jul 6, 2013
Love wrote:
Beauty is in the eyes , the soul.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#112 Jul 6, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I do like sweet tea but you guys put so much sugar in it so normally I will do like half sweet and half unsweetened. And no I have never had chocolate gravy and biscuits lol where did you come up with that idea?
what is chocolate gravy?
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#113 Jul 6, 2013
Its hot chocolate thickened up to a gravy, and too sweet for my taste especially for breakfast.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#114 Jul 6, 2013
Heeler wrote:
Its hot chocolate thickened up to a gravy, and too sweet for my taste especially for breakfast.
oh i had no idea, i like chocolate but that seems a bit much for breakfast.

“I've Always Been This Stupid”

Since: May 12

Greeneville TN

#115 Jul 6, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
That we are oblivious of their man chunk because they have an unfortunately average poker
Woa Woa Woa! My wife would be more than happy to have an average sized poker shoved in her face instead of my thumbtack.

Johnson City, TN

#116 Jul 6, 2013
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
Woa Woa Woa! My wife would be more than happy to have an average sized poker shoved in her face instead of my thumbtack.
Lmao ! You must have a big truck too huh

Johnson City, TN

#117 Jul 6, 2013
kristilou wrote:
<quoted text>oh i had no idea, i like chocolate but that seems a bit much for breakfast.
Yeah I am with you . I don't know if I could stomach it but it might be great because the biscuits are so salty. I may have to give that a try as a snack of course !:)
brandy

Clover, SC

#118 Jul 6, 2013
I think its funny that some assume they "struck a nerve" when in all reality I think its us who struck a nerve by being happy with ourselves and not ashamed... its my body.. whether you like it or not... I am happy with myself, despite your opinion, which you are entitled to.. thank you for all the effort you put in to trying to.bring me down.. just know I smile every time I read your post and I feel bad for you that in order to feel good about yourself you feel the need to.put down others... keep smiling ladies and stay beautiful..:) I love you ladies!!!

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#119 Jul 6, 2013
BlueCadaver wrote:
<quoted text>
My step dad is from Oklahoma... He makes it for us. It is very rich... But poured over the small canned biscuits... Yum! He also doesn't like how
sweet my tea is. Lol

Location hidden

#120 Jul 6, 2013
Monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you make the greatest don't you?
Cannot make choc gravy... Well, I haven't ever tried. My tea is sweet but my childhood best friend's Mama makes the greates tea ever. She uses an old pitcher, metal (?) and the tea instantly ices when you pour it... Yummmm! And B&G... My ex mom-n-law makes the best. I'd ask her to make me some if I thought she wouldn't try to poison me. Lol

Location hidden

#121 Jul 6, 2013
MystDefy wrote:
<quoted text> I've always said I don't eat gravy at restaurants! Only at home or at my mama's. She makes THE BEST bicuits & gravy! I also avoid breakfast buffets. Yuk! I love eating out for breakfast, but it has to be cooked to order & brought to me. Cracker Barrel is my favorite, followed by WH.
Best "buffet" I had, days inn breakfast bar... Their bagels were the freshest! WH is the sh!t.:-)
of course

United States

#122 Jul 7, 2013
I am in Greeneville a lot for work. I would love to meet some of you pretty ladies.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#123 Jul 7, 2013
1) I believe in having confidence, but I don't think that gives any one the "license" to dress skimpy/slutty. Have some self respect and know which assets to show off and how to properly do such.
2) I find it funny how this post turned into a trade off of snack ideas lol :)

Greeneville TN

#124 Jul 7, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Best "buffet" I had, days inn breakfast bar... Their bagels were the freshest! WH is the sh!t.:-)
I don't mind a "continental" breakfast buffet with pastries. I like a good fresh "bagel and schmear". But scrambled eggs tend to turn green after sitting out. Bleh...

@straight line...these threads are like a careening automobile...all over the road, outside of the lines, off the shoulder, overcorrected, sometimes back on track, but more often massive pileups and multiple casualties. Just never a straight line.
Cuzzin

Johnson City, TN

#125 Jul 7, 2013
Big is def beautiful.....for black guys and mexicans! They can have em all!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#126 Jul 7, 2013
Them locust trees make good fence posts.

Greeneville TN

#128 Jul 7, 2013
Blind bat wrote:
<quoted text>
Had to put my glasses on, I thought you said you had the breakfast buffet with pasties, I was trying to vision that! LOL
Envisioning that will make you go blind, like looking into the sun. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheist/agnostic atrocities 7 min Love 71
Worst probation officer in Greene County? (May '10) 24 min unknown 74
when we die 28 min Asheville Cat 61
ty for slandering 45 min username 15
Born This Way? 1 hr z0neCrew 8
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? (Apr '14) 1 hr Mechanic 334
air quality 1 hr z0neCrew 3
***** last post wins ***** 2 hr Trunketeer 1,642
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match