Big is Beautiful...
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#66 Jul 3, 2013
Most of them overweight aint got round booties, there flat from sitting on them all the time stuffing their faces...lol
Larry

Greeneville, TN

#67 Jul 3, 2013
I prefer slender and petite women; for example,
5 feet 4 inches and 120 pounds or less. I could never handle a big woman because I'm only 5 feet 5 inches tall and weigh 146 pounds.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#68 Jul 3, 2013
Larry wrote:
I prefer slender and petite women; for example,
5 feet 4 inches and 120 pounds or less. I could never handle a big woman because I'm only 5 feet 5 inches tall and weigh 146 pounds.
What happens if they are smaller when you meet them... She has a baby or medical problems and then cannot loose that extra 25-30 pounds? I'm not trying to be smart... Sincere question.
of course

Franklin, NC

#69 Jul 3, 2013
Rev Ape Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obesity is a sign of gluttony. It is NOT beautiful.
Apparently you don't know what you're talking about because that isn't always true. It's obvious that you're superficial and don't appreciate true beauty.
Larry

Greeneville, TN

#70 Jul 4, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens if they are smaller when you meet them... She has a baby or medical problems and then cannot loose that extra 25-30 pounds? I'm not trying to be smart... Sincere question.
Good question. That's how life can be and I am aware of it. My friend has been married for 15 years and his wife has gained at least 20 pounds since their wedding day.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#71 Jul 4, 2013
Ill take a healthy country girl over any one of the others any day. It's just my thing.
Tennessee Proud

Greeneville, TN

#72 Jul 4, 2013
Hmmm...Well Idk about the rest of you ladies but my man likes a little meat with his taters and Yes for all you arrogants on here I am a BIGGER girl, I aint by no means a beauty queen and I dont aim to live my life to please those who have opinions like that..I carry myself well and I dont let my BISCUITS hang out and SWEAT LIKE A HOG in public...Its really unfair to mistreat people because thier over or under weight..Anyone could be a total beauty queen or prince charming and their attitude can make them butt a^^ ugly!! Besides bones are for dogs!!! P.S. I love you Mamabear (B) ;)..!!

Location hidden

#73 Jul 4, 2013
Tennessee Proud wrote:
Hmmm...Well Idk about the rest of you ladies but my man likes a little meat with his taters and Yes for all you arrogants on here I am a BIGGER girl, I aint by no means a beauty queen and I dont aim to live my life to please those who have opinions like that..I carry myself well and I dont let my BISCUITS hang out and SWEAT LIKE A HOG in public...Its really unfair to mistreat people because thier over or under weight..Anyone
could be a total beauty queen or prince charming
and their attitude can make them butt a^^ ugly!!
Besides bones are for dogs!!! P.S. I love you
Mamabear (B) ;)..!!
Well said!!:-)
hmmmmmmmmm

Greeneville, TN

#74 Jul 4, 2013
nobody wants to see a busted can of biscuits cover that shit up
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#75 Jul 5, 2013
To each his own I guess. I was just sayin that BIG girls in my opinion need to keep some clothes on in public, I dont, woops, DO NOT like to see an overweight woman with her rolls showing. And there is a difference between curvy and rolls.
of course

Kingsport, TN

#76 Jul 5, 2013
I'd like to meet some of the ladies on here
Brandy

Greenville, SC

#77 Jul 5, 2013
Okay, I started this because as a 31 year old mother of 3 I have struggled with my weight.. not only due to my kids but always.. yes, all during school I was made fun of and continue to be.. but I have learned to love and accept myself... I am slowly losing weight, managed to lose.40 pounds and keep it off so far but i am not doing it for anyone but myself... I do not wear clothes that show everything.. I do respect myself more than that... this is my outlook on it, if you don't like me look the other way, its really not that hard..some chick said on here she isn't a super model well neither am I but there are plus size super models.. no I am not claiming to be one... on the other hand I am comfortable in my own skin.. I'm sorry you are not... I love myself.. do I think I am drop dead gorgeous, no!! Do i hate on skinny chicks because I'm not one, no... some girls just look.sick but if they are happy that way then kudos to them... as for some of these guys, I'm not forcing you to be "okay" with anything... if you don't like bigger women then don't date them.. thats all I'm saying... it takes true courage to face people and say I am me and I am happy with myself.. if you want a fake, Barbie doll type, they sell them everyday... but for the.rest of you ladies, stay true to yourself!!! You do not have to live your life worrying about acceptance from anyone else...

Location hidden

#79 Jul 5, 2013
Brandy wrote:
Okay, I started this because as a 31 year old mother of 3 I have struggled with my weight.. not only due to my kids but always.. yes, all during school I was made fun of and continue to be.. but I have learned to love and accept myself... I am slowly losing weight, managed to lose.40 pounds and keep it off so far but i am not doing it for anyone but myself... I do not wear clothes that show everything.. I do respect myself more than that... this is my outlook on it, if you don't like me look
the other way, its really not that hard..some chick
said on here she isn't a super model well neither
am I but there are plus size super models.. no I
am not claiming to be one... on the other hand I
am comfortable in my own skin.. I'm sorry you
are not... I love myself.. do I think I am drop dead
gorgeous, no!! Do i hate on skinny chicks
because I'm not one, no... some girls just
look.sick but if they are happy that way then
kudos to them... as for some of these guys, I'm
not forcing you to be "okay" with anything... if you
don't like bigger women then don't date them..
thats all I'm saying... it takes true courage to face
people and say I am me and I am happy with
myself.. if you want a fake, Barbie doll type, they
sell them everyday... but for the.rest of you
ladies, stay true to yourself!!! You do not have to
live your life worrying about acceptance from
anyone else...
1) YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
2) You could be a model.
3) I LOVE YOU.

Even from high school.. I've always seen your beauty and it's inside and out. Don't you ever let anyone tell you any different.
LMMFAO

Greeneville, TN

#80 Jul 5, 2013
Idk if big is beautiful, but Fat is UGLY.

You cornfed bitches need to lose some weight.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#81 Jul 5, 2013
I know some VERY lovely larger ladies. Like I said, it's all in the presentation.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

#82 Jul 5, 2013
Sorry, you can present it any way you want, when the clothes hit the floor there you are, busted biscuits.

Location hidden

#83 Jul 5, 2013
And I'm sure that all of you men that don't like biscuits have a six pack you flaunt when your clothes are off? Lol

Since: Jun 13

Jonesborough, TN

#84 Jul 5, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
And I'm sure that all of you men that don't like biscuits have a six pack you flaunt when your clothes are off? Lol
I wish.

_Word Woman_

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#85 Jul 5, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
No kidding...at least the men are getting fed biscuits... the ladies are going thirsty!!!

Location hidden

#86 Jul 5, 2013
Lol @ Blue and WW! They all act like they have that statuesque body we should drool over... Like they don't have to compete for our attention too.. Thing is.. My man looks good, makes me wanna look good for him... If a man don't take care of his body... I'm not interested... Because I don't wanna be unhealthy either. I've been on both ends of the scales... I am glad I'm finally in-between... If only I could get rid of this excess baby belly bump. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Water Park! Waste of Tax Dollars! 39 min Micro degree 22
Another K9 Cop Dog Dead! 1 hr Sheriff 23
Chelsea Acker 1 hr hondo 27
News Report: Brother 'Disemboweled' During Argument 1 hr Clifton Collins Jr. 1
Park Overall 2 hr WhereIsLaw 28
Regional Finance Corp Prepaid Loan Ck (Sep '13) 2 hr lee 11
A tat on a womans lower back means what? 3 hr just me 22
Property Tax Increase 8 hr Dr Wu 55
robin quillen leaves meeting 9 hr Mrs Roberson 23

Greeneville Jobs