Just curious.
Chunk

Johnson City, TN

#193 Jul 9, 2013
tell her wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you come up with 10?
Just curious.
Seemed like a good number. I like evens . And ten is the very most. Strange I know.
tell her

Kingsport, TN

#194 Jul 9, 2013
Is that negotiable?:-)
Chunk

Johnson City, TN

#195 Jul 9, 2013
tell her wrote:
Is that negotiable?:-)
Unfortunately no
I Can Be Yo Diddy

Greeneville, TN

#196 Jul 9, 2013
I got a bigoldick! And it's beautiful!
tell her

United States

#197 Jul 10, 2013
Chunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately no
Well, that sucks! I hope you change your mind. Iwill check this ttopic for the next day. If you change your mind let me know. I think we could have some fun. I would like to see how beautiful you are.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#198 Jul 10, 2013
Chunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry ten is my maximum
Maybe you should meet as friends. It never hurts to make a new friend and there isn't any good excuse not to.
tell her

United States

#199 Jul 10, 2013
GApeach-TNflower wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should meet as friends. It never hurts to make a new friend and there isn't any good excuse not to.
Are you a match maker?:-)

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#200 Jul 10, 2013
No offense to anyone, but I think it's time to give "chunk" a break...she can't and shouldn't be pressured into meeting someone if she isn't comfortable...and, quite frankly, it's beginning to be uncomfortable to read. I think she has handled herself well & made her intentions (or lack thereof) crystal clear...no need to beat a dead horse!
tell her

Charlotte, NC

#201 Jul 10, 2013
I agree.
tell her

Charlotte, NC

#202 Jul 10, 2013
And I apologize if I made any uncomfortable. Sometimes I forget that this is a public forum. The young lady seemed to be shy and I thought I could help with the shyness and insecurities.
Chunk

Johnson City, TN

#203 Jul 10, 2013
tell her wrote:
And I apologize if I made any uncomfortable. Sometimes I forget that this is a public forum. The young lady seemed to be shy and I thought I could help with the shyness and insecurities.
How about this. Give me your email and we can email for a while. Of friends of course and if I am comfortable after we can go from there. Thanks peach and word woman :) Both of your advice really goes a long way.

“Cure 4 ignorance-> Knowledge!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#204 Jul 10, 2013
I apologize if I made things uncomfortable. You have handled yourself well. I do understand your caution with meeting people via the Internet... I just know how I've met sone pretty awesome friends here and I wouldn't want anyone to miss out. There is always that word "no"... And if he doesn't hear it well... Come find me, I'll help explain it to him...:-) have a great night all!
high pockets

Greeneville, TN

#205 Jul 10, 2013
Alyagotado wrote:
I have a rule to not date a woman that can't get into my pants. 34 x 30". That's just because my ex-wife was going through 2 refrigerators a year. They ain't cheap!
Well I just happen to have my own rule. Never date a troll who's pants are to short for me.
heeler

Greeneville, TN

#207 Jul 11, 2013
high pockets wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I just happen to have my own rule. Never date a troll who's pants are to short for me.
If your waistline is 4 inches bigger than your inseam you may need to stay away from the fridge yourself.
tell her

Sweetwater, TN

#208 Jul 11, 2013
tell her wrote:
<quoted text>
Tellhertopix@gmail.com
No email?

Location hidden

#209 Jul 11, 2013
tell her wrote:
<quoted text>
No email?
Actually, your comment with your email address didn't post the first time, but did when you replied to it, so maybe she'll email you now (I hope that makes sense)!!!
Chunk

Johnson City, TN

#210 Jul 11, 2013
_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, your comment with your email address didn't post the first time, but did when you replied to it, so maybe she'll email you now (I hope that makes sense)!!!
Yes I did email him and I didn't see it either ! Thank you for putting up with the uncomfortable posts lol

Location hidden

#211 Jul 11, 2013
Chunk wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did email him and I didn't see it either ! Thank you for putting up with the uncomfortable posts lol
No problem...I was just lookin' out for ya & didn't want you to feel pushed and/or pressured :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dixie40 & Melsdesk TROLLS 5 min Troll Alert 4
corey e shelton 18 min Hannah 4
A little girl shows us all how to answer hate 45 min Dixie40 12
Ah the Confederate Flag 48 min Melsdesk 22
Here's some help for you all 54 min Dixie40 5
gneville sun hard up for news 1 hr Dixie40 25
Lack of understanding and intelligence in G'Vegas 1 hr Melsdesk 49
Transgender bathroom 1 hr Dave 39
Finally equal rights under the law for all 6 hr Humanist 119
More from around the web