Here's how GD Stupid GVille is !

Here's how GD Stupid GVille is !

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
InTheKnow

Bluff City, TN

#1 Feb 10, 2013
You set Park Overall beside Bob Corker and she has more intelligence in her ones than that withers worm has in his entire heritage, and you worthless worms re-elected a wife beater. What in Gids name is wrong with you people?
Same thing

Afton, TN

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Same thing that is wrong with this GD country that reelected a white hating muslim president!! I voted for neither!!!!
no name

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Same thing wrote:
Same thing that is wrong with this GD country that reelected a white hating muslim president!! I voted for neither!!!!
AGREED!!
Truth

Greeneville, TN

#4 Feb 11, 2013
InTheKnow wrote:
You set Park Overall beside Bob Corker and she has more intelligence in her ones than that withers worm has in his entire heritage, and you worthless worms re-elected a wife beater. What in Gids name is wrong with you people?
Bob Corker was a very successful businessman and developer before he became Senator. Park Overall played a stupid, stereotypical Southerner on TV. She made a living by making fun of people from this area.
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

#5 Feb 11, 2013
PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,people in congress/senate,dont think that she speaks for or reperents what people in the south really think.
scrounger

Greeneville, TN

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Bob Corker was a very successful businessman and developer
Yeah but u forget that if u are a republican and wealthy your the devil.All rep's have made their money by bein crooked/underhanded,remember??
not a gourmet

Johnson City, TN

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Same thing wrote:
Same thing that is wrong with this GD country that reelected a white hating muslim president!! I voted for neither!!!!
Proof of white-hating and muslim is?
really

Clinton, SC

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Really? We should have a debate
really

Nashville, TN

#9 Feb 11, 2013
The first step to ruling a nations people is to disarm said people.Infringement on the 2nd amendment is Obamas first step.
(DONT TREAD ON ME)
P.S Park Overall does not speak for or represent this county or this state.If so she would now be in Nashville/Washington.Which she is not.
Funny

Nashville, TN

#10 Feb 11, 2013
she probably however is drunk at home,praying in front of her Obama allter.
Funny too

Nashville, TN

#11 Feb 11, 2013
Or she might be in one of her Superwoman-- man hater meetings/hunter hater meetings/coal hater meetings/nuclear hater meetings/or YOU if you dont agree with her hater meetings.While she is drunk.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#12 Feb 12, 2013
It was so cold the other day.........I saw a Democrap with his hands in his own pockets.
WTF

Johnson City, TN

#13 Feb 12, 2013
both
Republican

Greeneville, TN

#14 Feb 12, 2013
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
It was so cold the other day.........I saw a Democrap with his hands in his own pockets.
Greeneville and Greene County are doing real well with no tax raises and lots of happy people here because the Republicans rule and rock around here.

Maybe the national Democrats could take some lessons on from the local Republicans on how to keep property taxes low and keep the local economy going strong and the local employment rate one to which other Tennesseans envy.

Thanks Republicans!
Transplant

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Feb 12, 2013
Republican wrote:
<quoted text>Greeneville and Greene County are doing real well with no tax raises and lots of happy people here because the Republicans rule and rock around here.
Maybe the national Democrats could take some lessons on from the local Republicans on how to keep property taxes low and keep the local economy going strong and the local employment rate one to which other Tennesseans envy.
Thanks Republicans!
Are you high? Do you live in the same Greene County I do? There are no descent jobs here and the school system is a decade behind others. As for property taxes, you get what you pay for...Greene County has nothing to offer. Downtown is deserted and parks are run down. If carrying your garbage around in the back of your truck to the convenience center where you run into your neighbors for a chat is your idea of entertainment...this is the place for you.
Republican

Greeneville, TN

#16 Feb 12, 2013
Transplant wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you high? Do you live in the same Greene County I do? There are no descent jobs here and the school system is a decade behind others. As for property taxes, you get what you pay for...Greene County has nothing to offer. Downtown is deserted and parks are run down. If carrying your garbage around in the back of your truck to the convenience center where you run into your neighbors for a chat is your idea of entertainment...this is the place for you.
Hey, you seem to get it but miss the point. The local Repubs are to bless for many of the ills of Greene County but many local Republicans like Barry Failure want to blame the Democrats for our woes rather than accept the truth that the Repubs are to blame for local problems. The local Republicans cannot fix things in Greene County but think they know how to fix things nationally.
Transplant

Jonesborough, TN

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Republican wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you seem to get it but miss the point. The local Repubs are to bless for many of the ills of Greene County but many local Republicans like Barry Failure want to blame the Democrats for our woes rather than accept the truth that the Repubs are to blame for local problems. The local Republicans cannot fix things in Greene County but think they know how to fix things nationally.
I am not confident that things can ever be fixed with the traditional two-party system. I have no answers or fixes, but I know that the quality of life my family enjoyed was much better a few years back than it is today in this place I now call home.

I also find it funny that there are so many professed Republicans here that hate Democrats, when almost everyone I have met in Greeneville is taking full advantage of some federal hand-out program lauded by Democrats. Meanwhile they claim to be hard-core Republicans. I think it would help the local scene if all these Republicans weren't also related to each other and giving all jobs, contracts, etc. to their family members.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Transplant wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you high? Do you live in the same Greene County I do? There are no descent jobs here and the school system is a decade behind others. As for property taxes, you get what you pay for...Greene County has nothing to offer. Downtown is deserted and parks are run down. If carrying your garbage around in the back of your truck to the convenience center where you run into your neighbors for a chat is your idea of entertainment...this is the place for you.
Look to California and Illinois, 2 states 100% controlled by Democrats, and tell me how things are going. Why are you more likely to be murdered in 100% Democrat controlled Chicago than you are in Kabul? I'll opt for taking my garbage to a convenience center in exchange for not having to wear body armour when I go out the front door.

Since: Jul 11

Charlotte, NC

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Transplant wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you high? Do you live in the same Greene County I do? There are no descent jobs here and the school system is a decade behind others. As for property taxes, you get what you pay for...Greene County has nothing to offer. Downtown is deserted and parks are run down. If carrying your garbage around in the back of your truck to the convenience center where you run into your neighbors for a chat is your idea of entertainment...this is the place for you.
Yes, we have some problems but what park is run down? You live in one of the most beautiful places in the country. You have the whole Cherokee National forrest for a play ground. You can hire a private co to pick up your trash, most of us don't mind taking care of our selves. Speaking to ppl at the convience center is something I see as a good thing. It's safe here, and speaking to your neighbors isn't a bad thing.
Common Sense

Knoxville, TN

#20 Feb 12, 2013
If you don't like the way things are around here why don't you move somewhere else and leave the rest of us alone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Promises 5 min Road Crew 3
Comey coordinated Russia testimony with Mueller 10 min bigly soonly 38
President Trump deserves a Nobel Prize 17 min Lindsey Graham 94
mueller probe imploding 22 min Diamond and Silk ... 63
1st amendment 38 min CRY ME A RIVER 12
SPYGATE Much Worse Than Watergate 41 min famous FDR quote 2
Fed tax overhaul results 1 hr Tiredofliars 1
Happy memorial day! 1 hr Papa Blister 22
Sheriff election 1 hr Papa Blister 25

Greeneville Jobs

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages