Karla

Jonesborough, TN

#41 Jan 7, 2012
All he knows is trash. Kristie is awfully chummy with Lee's good buddy Hatfield, she has been in and out of his place since lee has been in the hospital. Where do you think she is getting the drugs. Peter Wills has been there too. Herion was in Lee's system when they tested him to see all of the drugs he had in his system. He had 7 different kinds. And if you wonder how I know,I am a friend of his aunt.
andy

Elizabethton, TN

#42 Jan 19, 2012
you'll all be glad to know he is out of the hosp and doing fine in the greene county jail.
Tax payer

Greeneville, TN

#43 Feb 22, 2013
Does anyone know how to get hold of lee or his grandmother like a response
Tax payer

Greeneville, TN

#44 Feb 22, 2013
Who is his aunt
know him

Kingsport, TN

#45 Feb 22, 2013
Why would you waste your time wanting to get hold of trash like that. He doesn't want to work. All he wants to do is bum money and use anybody he can to run with and do his pills. On weekends you can find him at that trash pit they call hyperion. Don't waste your time on him.
Big Lesson

Elizabethton, TN

#47 Feb 23, 2013
Tax payer wrote:
Just get the word out that you have pills for sale. He will find you.
mob

Duluth, GA

#48 Feb 23, 2013
Did Kristi have the baby or did She loose it bc of pills?
kathy

Kingsport, TN

#49 Feb 24, 2013
bitch wrote:
Is it true that he purposely done it because of 'the ones God has taken from him' including his dad, Goob and some other guy? I was just told about this when I was in Greeneville today. I didn't even know him, but I've known Goob since 2006. And BJ, as well. So when I seen this forum, I figured I'd ask, because you really can't believe hearsay from outsiders these days. But regardless, he'll be in my prayers. Wish Goob would have had a choice in his life/death like Lee does. Hope something clicks in his head soon.
Sorry but I had to reply to this because it is crap! He never knew who his dad really was. He was involved in Plum getting killed. They just couldn't prove it but his truck was really torn up.And yes Goob did have a choice. He just wouldn't take it. When you are an adult, you are supposed to grow up and you know right from wrong. But seems like people would rather do the wrong thing than the right one. That's why our houses are being robbed and these punks want to do pills and our jails are full.
andy

Kingsport, TN

#50 Feb 25, 2013
Tax payer wrote:
lee is living with his stepdad wade lane where the ddrugs are
Judge

Greeneville, TN

#51 Feb 25, 2013
If he's a thief, let him die and forget about it.
Chrissy

Elizabethton, TN

#52 Mar 10, 2013
Judge wrote:
If he's a thief, let him die and forget about it.
Oh yes he's a thief. Shoplifting from WalMart and stealing a tv from a woman he lived with for a while that belonged to Aaron's rental. Sold it for drugs. So if he comes around lock up your house. I have locked mine up. He's not allowed around here anymore. If all of you were smart you would do the same.
lmao

Greeneville, TN

#53 May 6, 2013
Chrissy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yes he's a thief. Shoplifting from WalMart and stealing a tv from a woman he lived with for a while that belonged to Aaron's rental. Sold it for drugs. So if he comes around lock up your house. I have locked mine up. He's not allowed around here anymore. If all of you were smart you would do the same.
Is this the same one arrested for fighting at a dance this weekend?
Karen

Elizabethton, TN

#54 Jun 16, 2013
Tax payer wrote:
He is back in J.C hospital O.D. again.
formerly high

Stevensville, MI

#55 Jun 16, 2013
Keep us posted save me the heartbreak of checking obits this week. . I once genuinely cared for all these guys. . . But I got my priorities straight, got 7 yrs under my belt (sober) I don't judge their lifestyle I just don't choose it for myself give him my love and I'm praying for him-
Wow

Jonesborough, TN

#56 Jun 16, 2013
Karen wrote:
<quoted text>He is back in J.C hospital O.D. again.
Third time for this and no insurance. Unbelievable!
Annette

Elizabethton, TN

#57 Jun 30, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Third time for this and no insurance. Unbelievable!
Yea he has insurance. Us hard working people. That's how he lives. Stealing our things we work hard for and all of his rehab and hospital bills! I get so sick of people like him that crawl into the system instead of working
ForReal

Los Angeles, CA

#58 Jul 3, 2013
Is this true? That he's in JC in critical condition right now? Or is he in rehab??
Truth

Jonesborough, TN

#59 Jul 3, 2013
ForReal wrote:
Is this true? That he's in JC in critical condition right now? Or is he in rehab??
Back in rehab again. He was in the hospital.
Who

United States

#60 Jul 4, 2013
Karla wrote:
All he knows is trash. Kristie is awfully chummy with Lee's good buddy Hatfield, she has been in and out of his place since lee has been in the hospital. Where do you think she is getting the drugs. Peter Wills has been there too. Herion was in Lee's system when they tested him to see all of the drugs he had in his system. He had 7 different kinds. And if you wonder how I know,I am a friend of his aunt.

Which hatfield?
winchestertonfei ldville

Sweetwater, TN

#61 Aug 7, 2013
Rip little buddy. So sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min BAS 150,177
Tonya bowman is cheating again 3 hr My two cents 18
kimberly harper arrested for assault 3 hr My two cents 2
new sheriff in town made his 1st big change. 3 hr nickel 38
Democrats are delusional 4 hr Digger 1
Who Is Bringing In the Illegal Aliens 4 hr Digger 61
Bad GOP economy in Greeneville breeds crime 4 hr Digger 5
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 4,161
south greene football 7 hr the truth 69
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 14 hr resident 63
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••