Lee Fillers in critical condition
caaaaaarayyzyyyy

Hendersonville, NC

#21 Dec 13, 2011
quit bangin that needle dope an you be alright
Lee Fillers

Johnson City, TN

#22 Dec 13, 2011
This is hilarious. You people need to mind your own business. Nothing but malicious gossip.
Karla

Jonesborough, TN

#23 Dec 13, 2011
Lee Fillers wrote:
This is hilarious. You people need to mind your own business. Nothing but malicious gossip.
I know Lee didn't write this because he doesn't know how to spell the big words. So stop acting like him. And he doesn't have a computer in his room at the medical center.
Like yeah

United States

#24 Dec 14, 2011
Karla wrote:
<quoted text>I know Lee didn't write this because he doesn't know how to spell the big words. So stop acting like him. And he doesn't have a computer in his room at the medical center.
Lol what big words did he use? And, you don't need a computer, just a phone with internet. Duh!
freind

Huntington, IN

#25 Dec 14, 2011
Why dont u quit worring about what he dose and pray for him they say he has gotten worse maybe this is gods plans to open all the other dope heads in this town
not sure

United States

#26 Dec 14, 2011
What exactly happened to him?
andy

Johnson City, TN

#27 Dec 16, 2011
lee was with chris miller and they were doing their pills and then he overdosed and finally someone suggested that they take him to the hospital and when they got there they took him in and left him and wouldnt give their name or any information about it because they were afraid they would get charged with something if he died, and they were too messed up to be stick by his side, chris and lee use to be my dawgs but they got too far on the needle and drugs and im not sticking around why they kill their selves.
My Take

Nashville, TN

#28 Dec 16, 2011
andy wrote:
lee was with chris miller and they were doing their pills and then he overdosed and finally someone suggested that they take him to the hospital and when they got there they took him in and left him and wouldnt give their name or any information about it because they were afraid they would get charged with something if he died, and they were too messed up to be stick by his side, chris and lee use to be my dawgs but they got too far on the needle and drugs and im not sticking around why they kill their selves.
I thought "dawgs" should go to the vet.
Like yeah

United States

#29 Dec 16, 2011
My Take wrote:
<quoted text>I thought "dawgs" should go to the vet.
No, dogs should go the vet. I don't call my friends "dawg" either, but your attempt at being funny was a big fail!
christy

Jonesborough, TN

#30 Dec 18, 2011
Lee doesn't have his phone and someone is in his room watching him 24 7 so nobody can sneak him a pill. goes to woodridge after he gets out of the hospital. Maybe he will stop stealing, pilling and shooting up.
Patti

Jonesborough, TN

#31 Dec 24, 2011
His mom is in Woodridge now. She also took a bunch of pills. Don't worry about Lee. He will be headed to woodridge after he gets out of the hospital. He's been there before. Maybe this will help but he is still talking about drugs.. He had 5 different drugs in his system when they tested him.
Rufus Ruffgut

Johnson City, TN

#32 Dec 24, 2011
Woodridge can't help his mom. She's already beyond
help.
woogoob

Johnson City, TN

#33 Dec 24, 2011
goob??????????Really?????????? Who/what is a "goob"??????????
Kandy Kane

Clover, SC

#34 Dec 25, 2011
woogoob wrote:
goob??????????Really?????????? Who/what is a "goob"??????????
A nickname, short bus... Really? Is it that hard to figure out?
bob

United States

#35 Dec 25, 2011
i pray
who cares

Jonesborough, TN

#36 Dec 25, 2011
the whole family is just an example of how my hard earned tax dollars are keeping trash like this up. why don't you people find someone good to talk about and forget about the trash of the world. all they do is get our young kids on all of this junk.
funny

Johnson City, TN

#37 Jan 7, 2012
what about candice an all dem taking him pills up there.. or what about kristie shooting him up right after he got out surgery and about killing him again?!? lord what a girlfriend?!? i dont care who you are or what you do, if anyone gave a damn about lee they would tell him no to try an help him save his life..!
DTF

Columbia, SC

#38 Jan 7, 2012
funny wrote:
what about candice an all dem taking him pills up there.. or what about kristie shooting him up right after he got out surgery and about killing him again?!? lord what a girlfriend?!? i dont care who you are or what you do, if anyone gave a damn about lee they would tell him no to try an help him save his life..!
Candice who? And, if you know, why are you doing nothing about it, but posting on topix?
Thorn

Jonesborough, TN

#39 Jan 7, 2012
funny wrote:
If that is truly the case then it seems to me that the old statement "With friends like these, who needs enemies" is completely relevant for this dude’s situation. Very sad.
im sure

United States

#40 Jan 7, 2012
funny wrote:
ya candice who? Prob that scum ho candice masters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kingsport Hwy 7 min Tater 1
White Power rally in Charlottesville 40 min really 171
Circuit Court Clerk Race 1 hr Blueridgegirl 84
Nobody could or would disagree with this except... 1 hr Max Planck 22
Where is all the conservative yelling, now? 2 hr Max Planck 8
TA TRUCK STOP given the OK to sale beer to tru... (Nov '13) 2 hr Driveby express 11
Green Devils another top team in state this year? 3 hr Old ghs fan 17
Confederate Monuments 4 hr Max Planck 133
Another sheriff forum gone Sun Kilday supporter 41

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages