3:00 am. the witching hour?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2012
I wake up a lot at 3:00 am. Is it really considered or is the witching hour? Remember the exorcism of Emily Rose? The priest said he was visited by an evil anomaly at 3 am.
your future x wife

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Jul 27, 2012
Has Jesus ever visited you at 3:00 p.m.?
Popcorn

United States

#3 Jul 27, 2012
Most evil happenings occur at 300am beware
Donny

Burns, TN

#4 Jul 27, 2012
I wake up at 3 AM all the time. Look on Google, many people do all over the world.
peter

United States

#6 Jul 27, 2012
Popcorn wrote:
Most evil happenings occur at 300am beware
i wake up also every morn at 3a.m.
Pretend 2 B Normal

Johnson City, TN

#7 Jul 27, 2012
3am definately is not the humping hour. Everytime I try to get my wife to agree to a little moonlight mamba she says no. She sounds like a sea lion growling at me.
itanimulli

Johnson City, TN

#8 Jul 31, 2012
It's considered that because it is said the hours between 12 and 3 am are considered to be the darkest hours.
Really

Columbia, SC

#9 Jul 31, 2012
Just night before last I looked on google about this... I wake up at 2:55 to 3:00 am every morning. Some readings were giving it a physiological reason, most were talking about the bewitching hour. I have always been a positive person in my own life although I have triumphed thru tragedies, I won't allow myself to think a negative force would be visiting me. Instead I thought about my beautiful mother who died when I was young. She was also strong and positive. I decide it was her kisses or her positive presence which wakes me up. I fell asleep feeling happy secure and loved. Don't let negative in your life and won't be any.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 1, 2012
I wake up a lot at 3:33....always the same time. Huh, weird! I guess I'm not the only one.
BloodClot

Marion, VA

#11 Aug 1, 2012
So far, I've woke up every morning.
Pretend 2 B Normal

Johnson City, TN

#12 Aug 1, 2012
Jenny H from the block wrote:
I wake up a lot at 3:33....always the same time. Huh, weird! I guess I'm not the only one.
If it is an old style clock you might want to check the battery. It could be stuck at 3:30. If it is digital you might want to pull the plastic protector sheet of the face of it. It might have 3:30 on it.

“You gotta stand for something”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 1, 2012
Pretend 2 B Normal wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is an old style clock you might want to check the battery. It could be stuck at 3:30. If it is digital you might want to pull the plastic protector sheet of the face of it. It might have 3:30 on it.
Haha cute!:) It's a digital, and it hasn't seen a plastic protector in years. I googled it after I posted on this thread and I read a lot of theroies but no true answer. Thousands of people are experienceing the same thing. It's truely bizarre. I thought it was just me, or a loud vehicle going down the road or something. Hummm....:)
Ms April

Jonesborough, TN

#14 Aug 1, 2012
There are about 40 time zones in the world, which means it is 3am somewhere about every 36 minutes or so. My math might be wrong but that wasnt really my point..

Ms April

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Aug 1, 2012
I guess what I am saying is how can it be witching hour if time of day is relative to where you are in the world?
Richard Mulligan

Marshall, MI

#16 Aug 1, 2012
I wake up between 3 and 3:20 AM every single morning without fail. Even on a sleeping pill it happens.
Pretend 2 B Normal

Johnson City, TN

#17 Aug 1, 2012
Richard Mulligan wrote:
I wake up between 3 and 3:20 AM every single morning without fail. Even on a sleeping pill it happens.
Great name. Not many will connect the Empty Nest reference. Brilliant.
Made me smile

Madison, TN

#18 Aug 1, 2012
Really wrote:
Just night before last I looked on google about this... I wake up at 2:55 to 3:00 am every morning. Some readings were giving it a physiological reason, most were talking about the bewitching hour. I have always been a positive person in my own life although I have triumphed thru tragedies, I won't allow myself to think a negative force would be visiting me. Instead I thought about my beautiful mother who died when I was young. She was also strong and positive. I decide it was her kisses or her positive presence which wakes me up. I fell asleep feeling happy secure and loved. Don't let negative in your life and won't be any.
Thankyou...I needed to read something positive
krisdw

Hibbing, MN

#19 Jul 2, 2013
My 5 year old daughter wakes up every single night between 2-3 a.m. She has been doing this for over a year.
burrito sandwich

Johnson City, TN

#20 Jul 2, 2013
I wake up around 3, go pee, and go back to bed. I haven't seen a witch yet...if I do, I hope she's hot

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#21 Jul 2, 2013
krisdw wrote:
My 5 year old daughter wakes up every single night between 2-3 a.m. She has been doing this for over a year.
Oh goodness... yes, this calls for an exorcism... or maybe she just has to pee but I wouldn't take any chances...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddie Jennings (Jan '15) 30 min Olde tyme 132
Thanks Obama 1 hr Mochus the Phoeni... 3
McCain 1 hr Mochus the Phoeni... 13
Weems in July 4th parade 1 hr old school 14
Boy Scouts 2 hr Mochus the Phoeni... 56
The uranium lie 2 hr Mochus the Phoeni... 70
Trump bans trangenders from military 2 hr Mochus the Phoeni... 35

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance