Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

he should not be so worried about 1 man when we are fighting the world.impeech him

“I'M BACK.......SPORA DICALLY”

Since: Jun 12

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

american wrote:
he should not be so worried about 1 man when we are fighting the world.impeech him
Under the U.S. Constitution, what would you have impeached for? I missed something I guess; are 'we,' truly fighting the entire 'world?'

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Well, from the view point of the rest of the world. It seems they either dislike Americans out of a disgust with our lifestyles or envy of our lifestyles. Personally, I feel a communist government would do Americans a world of good in many senses. I mean.... do you honestly feel that we ELECT our president and officials? For the most part it seems that the ones who have the cash and right friends do the thinking for us. Obama is nothing more than a public figure to be a voice for corporate America and anyone else offering riches or fame. Obama is no more important to me than Will Smith or Alf.

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

USELESS!
american

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Under the U.S. Constitution, what would you have impeached for? I missed something I guess; are 'we,' truly fighting the entire 'world?'
anybody ever told u to stfu. You down everything on here.

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

american wrote:
<quoted text>anybody ever told u to stfu. You down everything on here.
Nasty, nasty! Cussing, name calling, insulting, and innuendo is the sign of a poor argument. The questions will NOT go away either. You said it, now back the statement.

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

SenorVargas wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to mis a lot senr
Perhaps I do.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Nasty, nasty! Cussing, name calling, insulting, and innuendo is the sign of a poor argument. The questions will NOT go away either. You said it, now back the statement.
*and innuendos are signs of a poor argument*

No offence, just thought grammar may play a significant role in online arguments.:)

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
*and innuendos are signs of a poor argument*
No offence, just thought grammar may play a significant role in online arguments.:)
Indeed!

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

american wrote:
<quoted text>anybody ever told u to stfu. You down everything on here.
Pt 2: Freedom of Speech cuts both ways--you make a statement and it is subject to agreement, opposition, or criticism. This is a PUBLIC forum, not a bullshit session with a bunch of your like-minded friends making fast one-liners that are old as dirt. Individuals have and enjoy the right to disagree. Like it or not. Crediting me with 'down everything on here,' is a huge exaggeration on your part. Have a nice day.
american

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

OUTLAW RACER wrote:
<quoted text>Pt 2: Freedom of Speech cuts both ways--you make a statement and it is subject to agreement, opposition, or criticism. This is a PUBLIC forum, not a bullshit session with a bunch of your like-minded friends making fast one-liners that are old as dirt. Individuals have and enjoy the right to disagree. Like it or not. Crediting me with 'down everything on here,' is a huge exaggeration on your part. Have a nice day.
i do and say whatever i want to you sob

“light always defeats darkness”

nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

I will assume that sob stands for smart old boy, intelligent but with down to earth wisdom.
bush

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

the pres showed his true colors at the suprise converance yesterday.hes just like the rest of the monkeys
al and jesse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

we are geting new tvs tonight for free

“my haters inspire me”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Click,click,boom.

BUFFALO, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

american wrote:
<quoted text>i do and say whatever i want to you sob
How did what you 'do,' come up as a subject? Do you have issues with criticism/questions?
a parable

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

to understand obama, and indeed blacks in general you need only remember the story of the drowning rattlesnake.: as a man waled long the river he spotted a drowning rattlesnake in the river. the snake called out "save me " the man called back "but i am afraid". th snake pleaded with the manuntil the man finally gave in. he swam to the snake and brought he snake to shore. as they stepped onto dry land the snake bit the man.a he lay diing the man asked " i saved your life, why did you bite me?" the snake replied :bcause i ama snake". the moral: do what you will a snake is a snake and a black is a black!!

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Obama is no better than the terrorists that attacked the Twin Towers on Sept. 11, 2001...they aimed to attack our economy & our government...and targeted buildings that were representations of those things. We now have an American terrorist serving as our president (attack on our government) & he is destroying our economy....he is just more subtle than the Sept. 11 terrorists, but not MUCH more subtle...I find him to be pretty blatant!!! And, the Trayvon Martin issue is nothing more to him & his cronies than something to latch on to & discuss in order to divert attention AWAY from ALL of his own corruption & that of his administration!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

147 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min BOiaF 140,625
BROYLESVILLE ye old Greeneville good old boys 4 min newport utilities lawsuit 13
Fall out from meeting... 5 min cretin56 5
What goes on at Timberfell? (Sep '11) 6 min nick fillers 210
Lost respect for GPD 10 min Teddy Lawing 2
A woman's CHOICE 13 min cretin56 4
Where does Mayor Broyles live?? 15 min BOiaF 8
Mayor loses his cool in meeting lol 2 hr Sunshine 124
property tax increase 2 hr butch 15
Applause Greeneville you are famous 3 hr Chekhov 14
Congratulations Broyles you are making nationwi... 4 hr Hawkman 20
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 4 hr South Greene Resident 179
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••