Ron Ramsey, bad for America

Ron Ramsey, bad for America

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Ramsey Hater

Johnson City, TN

#1 Sep 17, 2013
We've been dividing for some time now. There is an entity that is PURPOSELY dividing Americans. Frankly, it started with 911. Day what you want about bin Laden, but he was brilliant. And he won. Yes, he is dead and he died for a cause that he believes in. It was an act of war, not terror.

Ramsey's words are to divide us even further so that he can batter control. Look, when you're born an absolute sociopath, every word and deed has a hidden evil motive. He goes to church at Elizabeth Chapel, a known hate group. It might as well be a KKK meeting.

And the crooks that go there, my God. One of them is Bill Gattons finance manager. Do you know what his job is? After Bill Gatton has screwed you for the most money he can get, this clown then gets your credit information and gets SEVERAL banks to offer the loan. This guy then try to sell you on the HIGHEST one, not the lowest one. He says "Well, there was only two that made an offer and the lowest one is 11%, knowing I have excellent credit. I walked out, only to find that I was approved by all five and he was selling me on the highest one. Where does he go to church? Same place as Ramsey.

Folks, there's tons of ways to steal. Tons of ways to lie and innuendo IS FALSE WITNESS.

Ramsey is the lowest form of like in the area and you have him elevated as our leader. He takes money from Liquor, he wants Nursing homes to be protected against malpractice for making one nurse take care of 16 elderly people. He wants to cap what you can sue them for after they fall. And ALL the money goes to his pals, who on turn feed his campaign.

He's worse than bin Laden to America. much worse and I hate him. I absolutely hate him.
_Weird Woman_

Kathmandu, Nepal

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Very enlightening piece. I can't say I hate the man, I don't know him personally, but I'm a liberal leaning Independent so I've never had much use for his political agenda.
carl edwards

Georgetown, IN

#3 Sep 17, 2013
Ramsey Hater wrote:
We've been dividing for some time now. There is an entity that is PURPOSELY dividing Americans. Frankly, it started with 911. Day what you want about bin Laden, but he was brilliant. And he won. Yes, he is dead and he died for a cause that he believes in. It was an act of war, not terror.
Ramsey's words are to divide us even further so that he can batter control. Look, when you're born an absolute sociopath, every word and deed has a hidden evil motive. He goes to church at Elizabeth Chapel, a known hate group. It might as well be a KKK meeting.
And the crooks that go there, my God. One of them is Bill Gattons finance manager. Do you know what his job is? After Bill Gatton has screwed you for the most money he can get, this clown then gets your credit information and gets SEVERAL banks to offer the loan. This guy then try to sell you on the HIGHEST one, not the lowest one. He says "Well, there was only two that made an offer and the lowest one is 11%, knowing I have excellent credit. I walked out, only to find that I was approved by all five and he was selling me on the highest one. Where does he go to church? Same place as Ramsey.
Folks, there's tons of ways to steal. Tons of ways to lie and innuendo IS FALSE WITNESS.
Ramsey is the lowest form of like in the area and you have him elevated as our leader. He takes money from Liquor, he wants Nursing homes to be protected against malpractice for making one nurse take care of 16 elderly people. He wants to cap what you can sue them for after they fall. And ALL the money goes to his pals, who on turn feed his campaign.
He's worse than bin Laden to America. much worse and I hate him. I absolutely hate him.
You sound like a 99 percenter, like the world owes you one because you are special.
Dude

United States

#4 Sep 17, 2013
Ramsey Hater wrote:
All this because Ramsey calls Obama out over his support for terrorists (Syrian rebels are mostly radical factions)? I laughed when I read your post. You seem schizophrenic in your writing, posting totally obscure points that any logical person would chuckle at.
Ramsey Hater

Johnson City, TN

#5 Sep 17, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
All this because Ramsey calls Obama out over his support for terrorists (Syrian rebels are mostly radical factions)? I laughed when I read your post. You seem schizophrenic in your writing, posting totally obscure points that any logical person would chuckle at.
Chuckle in the soup line, Kochsucker......
Ramsey Hater

Johnson City, TN

#6 Sep 17, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a 99 percenter, like the world owes you one because you are special.
Your head is full of fox shit....
Mensa Mom

Johnson City, TN

#7 Sep 19, 2013
AHA! Yet another example of my theory that those who use profanity and even misspell it are all of the same political persuasion!!!
speaking up

Greeneville, TN

#8 Sep 19, 2013
Those who demand tolerance have NO tolerance. Frankly I'm sick of their kind.
Hallelujah

Johnson City, TN

#9 Sep 20, 2013
speaking up wrote:
Those who demand tolerance have NO tolerance. Frankly I'm sick of their kind.
It's time America went to civil war. There's not anything inntheowrld that I loathe any np more than a GD hillbilly teabagger ..... This is my country and I'm willing to kill or die for it..... We need war and we need it now..
Corporations are purchasing republicans and Teabaggers to do their bidding, the whole country's jobs have Ben handed over to china thru the US Chamber of treason. Mitch McConnell sleep with a Chineese whore who shipped millions of jobs to her homeland and dumbass hillbillys in green cointy re elect wife beater. Carl Edwards can suck one..... Bring it on. Lets do this thing... No more talk !!!

You ARE the enemy. Not al Qaeda . Bush hit the twin towers anyway... You people worship the wealthy not god... You're barely human ..... I think more of a dog than I do a Republocan teabagger and the churchitty church fakes.

Ps, the VOLSare going 3-7 and piss on all of Knoxville and Stacey Campfield. What a faggot little wimp.
theangryguy

Johnson City, TN

#10 Sep 20, 2013
EVERYBODY THAT RUNS FOR OFFICE IN AMERICA IS NOTHING MORE THAN A LYING BACKSTABBING CROOK! THEY PROMISE THE WORLD BUT DELIVER NOTHING! THEY END UP HELPING THE RICH AND PUTTING THE POOR HARD WORKING MAN DEEPER IN THE HOLE THAT THEY DIG FOR US! I WILL NEVER VOTE BECAUSE NO ONE HASN'T PROVED TO ME THAT THEY ARE REAL!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Johnson City, TN

#11 Sep 20, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time America went to civil war. There's not anything inntheowrld that I loathe any np more than a GD hillbilly teabagger ..... This is my country and I'm willing to kill or die for it..... We need war and we need it now..
Corporations are purchasing republicans and Teabaggers to do their bidding, the whole country's jobs have Ben handed over to china thru the US Chamber of treason. Mitch McConnell sleep with a Chineese whore who shipped millions of jobs to her homeland and dumbass hillbillys in green cointy re elect wife beater. Carl Edwards can suck one..... Bring it on. Lets do this thing... No more talk !!!
You ARE the enemy. Not al Qaeda . Bush hit the twin towers anyway... You people worship the wealthy not god... You're barely human ..... I think more of a dog than I do a Republocan teabagger and the churchitty church fakes.
Ps, the VOLSare going 3-7 and piss on all of Knoxville and Stacey Campfield. What a faggot little wimp.
Barry Obama is bad for America. No one else compares.
Gerald Dow

Bluff City, TN

#12 Nov 25, 2013
carl edwards wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Carl, I'm wealthy, but I wasn't born that way. I'm also a Christian that came about money by very hard work, an excellent education, and some real good things went my way (Thank God)

I rib elbows with both the 1% and the common man.

You need to let go of this notion of the 99%ers feeling entitled. Trust me. The wealthy feel much more entitled almost to sociopathic levels. It seems to me that the common man simply wants what's due him.

FOX news sucks ...
Wealthy

Greeneville, TN

#13 Nov 26, 2013
The wealthy are entitled to paying little or no taxes and tax cuts on what they presently pay. After all, they built this great nation with their hard work and are the job creators so the rest of us can have a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mary ann morelock 2 min Jeff Hopson 17
White Power rally in Charlottesville 11 min Dr Wu 177
Trump and N Korea 14 min Dr Wu 27
Kingsport Hwy 18 min Dr Wu 3
Child injured in Accident 22 min Dr Wu 8
Where is all the conservative yelling, now? 1 hr ohno 10
Kerria and Tabitha 1 hr Nuts 1
Circuit Court Clerk Race 3 hr Either 92
Confederate Monuments 18 hr Max Planck 133

Greeneville Jobs