chihuahua restaurant closed

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yummmm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 3, 2013
 
Why did they close? Did they move? I already miss that place
Best Mexican food in town
Mike

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 3, 2013
 
I agree. Great food and people. Greeneville stopped supporting them. My guess owner would not allow certain elements at establishment. They will be missed!
Ralph

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 3, 2013
 
Mike wrote:
I agree. Great food and people. Greeneville stopped supporting them. My guess owner would not allow certain elements at establishment. They will be missed!
Who? The "certain elements?"
country gurl

Landrum, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 3, 2013
 
some thing tells me it might be the name
Ralph

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 3, 2013
 
country gurl wrote:
some thing tells me it might be the name
Did they put Chihuahua meat in the tacos?
country gurl

Landrum, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 3, 2013
 
no just a bad name lets not start rumours

Since: Dec 12

Pacolet, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 3, 2013
 
Was it the one closest to co-op on Newport Hwy or on 11e near Dollar General Market? There are so many in this town I can't keep up with them.
yummmm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 4, 2013
 
It was the one on Newport hwy the one on the bypass next to the dollar general is called la Perla. I didn't know if anyone knew why they closed I didn't get a chance to talk to Manuel before he closed the store
tim white

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Great job county mayor.another business is closed under another one of sorry years as county mayor.
What you going to do build a water wheel or a 70 million dollar jail to save greene county?
Alan your clueless. Go home
Juan Valdez

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 4, 2013
 
tim white wrote:
Great job county mayor.another business is closed under another one of sorry years as county mayor.
What you going to do build a water wheel or a 70 million dollar jail to save greene county?
Alan your clueless. Go home
Researchers at Cornell Univ. and Mich. State Univ. did a 10 year study on restaurants in 3 different geographical areas. After one year, 27% failed. After three years, 50% had failed. After 5 years, 60% failed, and after 10 years, 70% of restaurants were no longer around. So Chihuahua is in good company. Most restaurants fail, and Broyles isn't the County Mayor in every county.
Nothing

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

tim white wrote:
Great job county mayor.another business is closed under another one of sorry years as county mayor.
What you going to do build a water wheel or a 70 million dollar jail to save greene county?
Alan your clueless. Go home
Wow, it's the county mayor's fault that 1 of Greeneville's 15 or 20 Mexican restaurants can't make it? Sure we can use that logic, but if we do, we have to give him credit for the restaurants that ARE making it.

Obviously, Chihuahua(or THE DOG) wasn't good enough to keep customers. It's pretty simple: if you have lots of business, you can make it.
Common Sense

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 5, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

2

Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, it's the county mayor's fault that 1 of Greeneville's 15 or 20 Mexican restaurants can't make it? Sure we can use that logic, but if we do, we have to give him credit for the restaurants that ARE making it.
Obviously, Chihuahua(or THE DOG) wasn't good enough to keep customers. It's pretty simple: if you have lots of business, you can make it.
I believe they use 'Chihuahua' as a reference to the state in Mexico. I can see how that would be confusing to the average Greenevillian.
urdumb

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 8, 2013
 
tim white wrote:
Great job county mayor.another business is closed under another one of sorry years as county mayor.
What you going to do build a water wheel or a 70 million dollar jail to save greene county?
Alan your clueless. Go home
Your an idiot. Alan Broyles is COUNTY MAYOR and he happens to be doing a fine job. WT DANIELS is greeneville CITY MAYOR and thats his territory dipsh!t
source

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Mike wrote:
I agree. Great food and people. Greeneville stopped supporting them. My guess owner would not allow certain elements at establishment. They will be missed!
No that is not the reason they had to close. Manuel got in trouble with the law because he was making fake ID's for illegal immigrants, he was forced to close.
doug hopson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 8, 2013
 
Wow really name calling. For your info your dumb the county mayor over sees the whole city and county when it comes to jobs.
Since u like name calling i guess the truth hit to near to home.
Greene county has one of the worse unemployment rates in the state.so math does not lie.alan is a joke and he does everything the sheriff tells him to do.does anyone really see alan out doing anything? Nope.plus Scott niswonger even called him a fool to his face.
nonono

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 8, 2013
 
doug hopson wrote:
Wow really name calling. For your info your dumb the county mayor over sees the whole city and county when it comes to jobs.
Since u like name calling i guess the truth hit to near to home.
Greene county has one of the worse unemployment rates in the state.so math does not lie.alan is a joke and he does everything the sheriff tells him to do.does anyone really see alan out doing anything? Nope.plus Scott niswonger even called him a fool to his face.
Yeah we have the worst employment rate because people like you sit on there butt complaining all the time instead of actually trying to be positive and find a job. They would rather live off the government and spend all the taxpayers money. There are plenty of jobs out there to be had, people in Greeneville just don't want to work.
doug hopson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Really. Why does greeneville and greene county have the worse rate in east Tennessee?

Are u saying its just lazy people in greene county?
I live in horse creek and i see people hurting out here.
Math does not lie. We need a county mayor that will not be a hand puppet.
One who will help get jobs in greeneville and greene county.
really

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 8, 2013
 
doug hopson wrote:
Really. Why does greeneville and greene county have the worse rate in east Tennessee?
Are u saying its just lazy people in greene county?
I live in horse creek and i see people hurting out here.
Math does not lie. We need a county mayor that will not be a hand puppet.
One who will help get jobs in greeneville and greene county.
Why do you keep saying the math doesnt lie? You make no sense. I'm pretty sure that US Nitrogen will have jobs... Bojangles will have jobs... The Medicine Shoppe will have jobs... I dont understand why you are saying there are people hurting... There are plenty of jobs. Open your eyes. Go to a temp agency. None of this is that hard.
lilredhen

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 8, 2013
 
the owner told us a month ago they were closing because his family has worked years every day starting early til late to prepare all the food . they loved the people but now that their son is grown and out on his own, he and his wife decided to close so they could relax and have some family time but that they will still take orders for tamales if called ahead.
yummmmm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 9, 2013
 
He told me last year that he was going to close but he stayed opened longer than what he thought he would and I know for a fact he didn't close because of illegal stuff and it was because of family so get ur facts right before u post $hit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 7 min Bubba 41
SUMMERS TAYLOR for road superintendant 11 min Partners sodomits 19
OBAMA 10.10 wage when in effect 13 min Can t wait more money 1
REPUBLICANS vote to keep female wages low 17 min Family bosses 14
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 22 min Irving 123,793
Greene County Clerk Race 1 hr harrieta 108
I love this forum because?????? 1 hr harrieta 220
A Great Big Fck You 1 hr harrieta 100
Greene County Mayor's Race 17 hr Lazy 83
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••