Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

Judged:

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN THAT HOOD?! A couple of suicides in last few years, great drama between neighbors, Hawk drama. GRACIOUS! I will take a trailer park any day over their little Peyton Place. I believe I would move out of that place to preserve my reputation & avoid the white trash drama.

Small overpriced houses on little lots and neighbors on topix trashing each other sounds very TRELLERISH!
Realtor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Is this the area known as Baptist Hills?
Patty

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Realtor wrote:
Bahhauauahhahaha! HOW FUNNY! Amen!
lol

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

to get there you turn on the 107 at the red light near greenevalley and then take the first road on the right. its the road that goes down thru tusculum and passes doak school. Russel Acres is on the left side of the road
Patty

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Realtor wrote:
Bahahaha! Omg how funny! Probably so! Lol

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Realtor wrote:
Ok, so let me ask you a few questions to compare a trailer park to this subdivision. Russell Acres (RA) pools are in-ground whereas trailers generally have more colorful, lower cost above-ground pools. RA's houses are more costly brick whereas trailers are more affordable vinyl or aluminum/steel.

I guess it comes down to the class of the occupants....hmmmm...fighting, making papers, disparaging each other, conducting themselves like a Springer episode. That's where the comparisons get a little hazy.....

I would say Russell Acres is still the better choice though!
Hmmmm

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Sounds like someone is jealous of people who work hard to have nice things in life......You might want to get a job and work hard and you might find yourself living in a nice area....
lbd

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Patty wrote:
WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN THAT HOOD?! A couple of suicides in last few years, great drama between neighbors, Hawk drama. GRACIOUS! I will take a trailer park any day over their little Peyton Place. I believe I would move out of that place to preserve my reputation & avoid the white trash drama.
Small overpriced houses on little lots and neighbors on topix trashing each other sounds very TRELLERISH!
Only one thing to say, JERRY JERRY.
Patty

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
Sounds like someone is jealous of people who work hard to have nice things in life......You might want to get a job and work hard and you might find yourself living in a nice area....
I live in a very nice house, thank you! I would be trading down to live there not to mention white trash drama! No thanks!
I Think Not

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Hmmmm wrote:
Jealous of those who can't afford to buy furniture? Jealous of paying double or triple the selling price of a house because of a 30yr mortgage? Jealous of those who have to go to the food bank because they are overpaying for an overpriced house? Must I go on?
liar

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

Patty wrote:
<quoted text>I live in a very nice house, thank you! I would be trading down to live there not to mention white trash drama! No thanks!
Liar, liar! I wish I could afford to live there. That's the 2nd nicest subdivision in the city, right behind the meadows. We all know what happens in the meadows....divorce and wife swapping! So i doubt u live in a better house, u r just jealous. Get a job and get off
Of welfare and buy you a nice place. Otherwise, quit bitching about people bettering themselves.
Robert W

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, liar! I wish I could afford to live there. That's the 2nd nicest subdivision in the city, right behind the meadows. We all know what happens in the meadows....divorce and wife swapping! So i doubt u live in a better house, u r just jealous. Get a job and get off
Of welfare and buy you a nice place. Otherwise, quit bitching about people bettering themselves.
I think you are forgetting River Trace, River Plantation, the new subdivision between Link Hills and River Trace across the river from Kinser Park, and the one on old Tusculum Road near The Meadows. Grapevine area is a little older, but has nicer homes too. All those neighborhoods have homes that are from twice to 5 times as expensive as Russell Acres. I'm not knocking Russell Acres, but it isn't the second nicest subdivision around here.
Never Been There

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Who lives in Russell Acres?
liar

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Robert W wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are forgetting River Trace, River Plantation, the new subdivision between Link Hills and River Trace across the river from Kinser Park, and the one on old Tusculum Road near The Meadows. Grapevine area is a little older, but has nicer homes too. All those neighborhoods have homes that are from twice to 5 times as expensive as Russell Acres. I'm not knocking Russell Acres, but it isn't the second nicest subdivision around here.
If you go by the tax accessor, they are. They are taxed higher for being in the city and not country, and less foreclosures. Whereas the places you have mentioned have had several foreclosures, of whole subdivisions, and it drives prices down.
Robert W

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

liar wrote:
<quoted text>
If you go by the tax accessor, they are. They are taxed higher for being in the city and not country, and less foreclosures. Whereas the places you have mentioned have had several foreclosures, of whole subdivisions, and it drives prices down.
Russell Acres is in Tusculum and pays only county taxes. Grapevine, The Meadows, and the one on Old Tusc. Road are the only ones I mentioned that are in the city. I haven't heard of foreclosures in any. There may be, but I don't believe there have been many in any of those neighborhoods.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

If I were to buy a home in Russell Acres could I paint it black?? I think it would make it easier to find my way home.
liar

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Robert W wrote:
<quoted text>Russell Acres is in Tusculum and pays only county taxes. Grapevine, The Meadows, and the one on Old Tusc. Road are the only ones I mentioned that are in the city. I haven't heard of foreclosures in any. There may be, but I don't believe there have been many in any of those neighborhoods.
The whole subdivision connected to the meadows was foreclose upon as well. AJ bank took it over and wants to connect the road straight through to the meadows. But in the city, the meadows is the nicest subdivision....but it leads to divorce. Many turnovers in marriages in there.
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

I don't think a subdivision needs to be blamed for divorces.
Robert W

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

liar wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole subdivision connected to the meadows was foreclose upon as well. AJ bank took it over and wants to connect the road straight through to the meadows. But in the city, the meadows is the nicest subdivision....but it leads to divorce. Many turnovers in marriages in there.
In the city, you are correct. Russell Acres isn't in the city, and in my mind, it isn't second best in the county.

As far as marriage turnover, there is nothing like building a house to test a couple's commitment. I have done it recently, and we are still together. One person wants this, the other wants that. One person wants to save money. The other wants granite counter tops and a $2500 refrigerator, and screw the cost. If two can build a house and stay together, then they can survive most anything.
People

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Never Been There wrote:
Who lives in Russell Acres?
hmmm people live there...humans

I am assuming someone is just trying to start some crap. If you don't live there, why do you care?? Everyone has a choice in life to where they live, work etc.

So get over your self, crap happens every where regardless. They nor other neighborhoods with restrictions, think they are better than anyone else. It's called an investment or choice!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of32
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search