Santa Will Come To Water Department Wed.

Santa Will Come To Water Department Wed.

There are 4 comments on the The Greenville Sun story from Dec 14, 2013, titled Santa Will Come To Water Department Wed.. In it, The Greenville Sun reports that:

Santa Claus will be at the Greeneville Water Department office, at 516 N. Main St., on Wednesday, Dec. 18, between 2 and 4 p.m., a department announcement said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville Sun.

dolphin101

Greeneville, TN

#1 Dec 15, 2013
will there be pictures
Cost10k

Kingsport, TN

#2 Dec 16, 2013
Will it cost 10,000 dollars as we all know about the expensive parties the water department has private sector requires the employees to pay own bill attendance mandatory .

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 16, 2013
Cost10k wrote:
Will it cost 10,000 dollars as we all know about the expensive parties the water department has private sector requires the employees to pay own bill attendance mandatory .
This is not the Cross Anchor water dept. This is the Greeneville Water dept. CAWD are the greedy, lying & thieving ones. Although GWD probably has their share of cover ups. They do have some liars working in the office.
tax wasters bridge burner

Kingsport, TN

#4 Dec 16, 2013
Melissa1333 wrote:
<quoted text> This is not the Cross Anchor water dept. This is the Greeneville Water dept. CAWD are the greedy, lying & thieving ones. Although GWD probably has their share of cover ups. They do have some liars working in the office.
Ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need a new mayor 38 min Ralf 3
Body found 42 min really 3
I miss when this forum was about gossip and not... 48 min The real Donald J... 5
Beth Greer 5 hr Momma 2
Alan Broyles 5 hr Miss Lolli 9
Donald Lundy 8 hr DALE JR 3
Hillary Clinton (D) Serial Sexual Super-predato... 8 hr MaxFax ThunderGnome 15

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages