First Prev
of 2
Next Last
daisygrl

Jonesborough, TN

#22 Jan 7, 2014
I think Mark Crum is hot tea,but looks aren't everything!! He's an abusive womanizer wanabee
Marks Bud

Greeneville, TN

#23 Jan 7, 2014
Hey daisygrl.....are you a dirty slut?
seriously

Landrum, SC

#24 Jan 7, 2014
Mark who is a deputy is now married for like the fourth or fifth time to Amanda Scott. Let's see how long this lasts.
No way

Charlotte, NC

#25 Jan 7, 2014
seriously wrote:
Mark who is a deputy is now married for like the fourth or fifth time to Amanda Scott. Let's see how long this lasts.
Roll call....5
Marks Bud

Greeneville, TN

#26 Jan 8, 2014
Ur all just skanks that got kicked to the curb by my boy Mark. Get over it, he don't need you no mo'!!! Buncha cry baby ho's
General

Bulls Gap, TN

#27 Jan 8, 2014
Marks Bud wrote:
Ur all just skanks that got kicked to the curb by my boy Mark. Get over it, he don't need you no mo'!!! Buncha cry baby ho's
Is their a Mark and Mike Crum that works(ed) for GCSD I'm confused. Might be the same person. I don't know. Is their two Mike Crum's?
Really

Greeneville, TN

#28 Jan 8, 2014
There is a MARK Crum who works for the GCSD, and a MIKE Crum who works for the GPD.
General

Bulls Gap, TN

#29 Jan 8, 2014
Really wrote:
There is a MARK Crum who works for the GCSD, and a MIKE Crum who works for the GPD.
Thank you.
back n the day

Murfreesboro, TN

#30 Jan 8, 2014
Messed my chance up with him couple years ago. He was always a great friend and lover to me. Wish i could go back in time. 8-8 is all i have to say and he'd know who it is!:-(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who shouldnt be a dcs worker? 1 hr ookkkk 4
Greene Devils softball 2 hr Jar Head 3
Brandon Lollar K.O.d Saturday 3 hr Meat Loaf 1
Devil got hold on Presbyterians Now 3 hr not evil 45
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 4 hr Trunketeer 97
for our bible-waving haters 5 hr Artemis P Chang 27
Mosheim 8th grader & Injured Constable 5 hr confused 5
White girls black babies 5 hr whothehellcares- 15
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search