Oh my bad

Greeneville, TN

#1 Feb 27, 2013
My kid will start there soon...
Parent of eighth grader

Greeneville, TN

#2 Feb 27, 2013
My eighth grader says all the teachers are excellent. Her favorites are Mrs. Foshie, Mrs. Rominger, Mrs. Leonard, Mrs. Rose, Mr. Ottinger, and Mrs. Lawrence. In fact, those are all of her teachers!
tjk

Greeneville, TN

#3 Feb 27, 2013
My six grader says Mrs Lamons and Mrs Caton. His fav though is Mrs. Masker
Gaudy Cursive

Greeneville, TN

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Oh my bad wrote:
Based upon the thread title, I would guess that it would not be the spelling teachers if you went there.
Jeff Co Shooter

Duluth, GA

#5 Feb 28, 2013
Gaudy Cursive wrote:
<quoted text>Based upon the thread title, I would guess that it would not be the spelling teachers if you went there.
Mrs. Mary Margaret Bragdon would have fixed that right up for you. ;)

Write Whose vs Who's about a thousand times a piece and you will NEVER forget it.

You may now start singing "The Parts of Speech" song. You know you still remember it.
Greeneville Girl

Fort Lawn, SC

#6 Mar 4, 2013
Oh my bad wrote:
I've attended Greeneville City schools all my life. The best teachers at GMS when I went there were Mrs. Foshie, Mrs. Rominger, Mrs. Leonard, Mrs. Cope, Mr. Bible, Coach Newberry, Mr. Ricker, and Mrs. Laws(who was the sweetest lady). Ms. Rhea was still the band director when I was there, but Mrs. Lawrence is also very nice!

But for all the good teachers, there are almost as many sorry ones. Mr. Blalock, Mr. Candelaria, Ms. Thomasson, and Mrs. Broyles- I, as well as my friends, have had bad experiences with them, but it really depends on the individual student.

Good luck to you! Middle school can be an overwhelming and stressful time in a child's life, but it leads to bigger and better things.:)
What stress

Greeneville, TN

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Greeneville Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I've attended Greeneville City schools all my life. The best teachers at GMS when I went there were Mrs. Foshie, Mrs. Rominger, Mrs. Leonard, Mrs. Cope, Mr. Bible, Coach Newberry, Mr. Ricker, and Mrs. Laws(who was the sweetest lady). Ms. Rhea was still the band director when I was there, but Mrs. Lawrence is also very nice!
But for all the good teachers, there are almost as many sorry ones. Mr. Blalock, Mr. Candelaria, Ms. Thomasson, and Mrs. Broyles- I, as well as my friends, have had bad experiences with them, but it really depends on the individual student.
Good luck to you! Middle school can be an overwhelming and stressful time in a child's life, but it leads to bigger and better things.:)
I don't remember anything being particularly stressful in my life until I went to work, bought a car, got married, bought a house, had children, etc.
AGAIN

Greeneville, TN

#8 Mar 5, 2013
Jeff Co Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs. Mary Margaret Bragdon would have fixed that right up for you. ;)
Write Whose vs Who's about a thousand times a piece and you will NEVER forget it.
You may now start singing "The Parts of Speech" song. You know you still remember it.
Nouns and Pronouns, Verbs and Adverbs, Adjectives, Conjunctions too, Prepositions, Interjections complete the parts of speech for you. AGAIN!!!
Greeneville Girl

Summerton, SC

#9 Mar 7, 2013
What stress wrote:
<quoted text>I don't remember anything being particularly stressful in my life until I went to work, bought a car, got married, bought a house, had children, etc.
I said it can be a stressful time in a child's life, the key word being child. Children have not a care in the world when they're younger, middle school is hard on some kids, not all. They're all growing up and trying to figure out who they are. Granted, it's all superficial and doesn't matter once you're older, but they're still learning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Irving 149,343
Were u get your wifes wedding ring? 4 min Mr Christian 4
The elderly and our troops vote by mail 7 min Mr Christian 7
greeneville goodwill bed bug central 9 min Mr Christian 20
What coler is ur teeth? 11 min Mr Christian 8
Benghazi is getting old ISIL is the enemy now R... 53 min Carl 4
Stevie Scarlett 57 min Needtoknow 1
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 5 hr Jennifer Renee 4,047
Linda Kirk + furniture... 7 hr Really 11
Greene County Commissioners Are So Embarrassing 21 hr making sense 18
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search