First Prev
of 2
Next Last
theangryguy

Greeneville, TN

#21 Mar 16, 2013
Did not say I had anything against someone, did not say thank God he dead, did I? Just saying that people are doing things that COULD result injury or death and everyone knows or should know the outcome of things to come when stupidity happens.......people who speed, who tailgate, who does idiotic things, things that causes wrecks, such things that only COMMON SENSE can prevent, people does not do, why do people keep doing things that just common sense prevents? I have been screwed by everyone that I come into contact with, NOTHING has never went the way I wanted it to, NEVER had a break in my entire life, WHEN in need......NO BODY THERE THAT I HAD HELPED IN THE PAST, so yes.....I GET FKING ANGRY!!!!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#22 Mar 16, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
Did not say I had anything against someone, did not say thank God he dead, did I? Just saying that people are doing things that COULD result injury or death and everyone knows or should know the outcome of things to come when stupidity happens.......people who speed, who tailgate, who does idiotic things, things that causes wrecks, such things that only COMMON SENSE can prevent, people does not do, why do people keep doing things that just common sense prevents? I have been screwed by everyone that I come into contact with, NOTHING has never went the way I wanted it to, NEVER had a break in my entire life, WHEN in need......NO BODY THERE THAT I HAD HELPED IN THE PAST, so yes.....I GET FKING ANGRY!!!!!
Well I love you angry guy. Screw everyone else. Not the family or friends of motorcycle guy, cause u shouldn't be so rude to them... but... I still love you more than Duncan Doughnuts coffee!
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#23 Mar 16, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
Actually, talking bad about a family member that has just passed, could also result in an injury. That's on you. Getting angry at the people that you say have done you this way is understandable. Getting angry at people you don't know for no reason is stupidity. It's your choice!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#24 Mar 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, talking bad about a family member that has just passed, could also result in an injury. That's on you. Getting angry at the people that you say have done you this way is understandable. Getting angry at people you don't know for no reason is stupidity. It's your choice!
I'm th'upid
Dumazz

Johnson City, TN

#25 Mar 16, 2013
To theangryguy your so full of sh!t !! Aint nothin but a act !! I know exactly who you are...youll get whats comin to you by sayin all that bad stuff about ppl that dies...you say you got a mental handicapp daughter but call ppl retards!!

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#26 Mar 17, 2013
theangryguy wrote:
i love u too. I didnt read anything on the mc thread,didnt read it, not going to. U have always been kind to me.
2Cold

United States

#27 Mar 17, 2013
Whos roxy ? Ww sorry to bust your balloons but i dont go on every topics in the world just greenEville like you should just stay in ashville lolz you start trouble here .
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#28 Mar 17, 2013
2Cold wrote:
Whos roxy ? Ww sorry to bust your balloons but i dont go on every topics in the world just greenEville like you should just stay in ashville lolz you start trouble here .
yep...still pathetic.
Angry Old White Dude

Cantonment, FL

#29 Mar 17, 2013
I feel your pain, buddy.
theangryguy wrote:
Did not say I had anything against someone..........I GET FKING ANGRY!!!!!
A little weed helps me with my anger management.
Runningwiththede vil

Greeneville, TN

#30 Mar 17, 2013
i know theangryguy and he doesnt have anything and drive an old beat up truck but works and does his best to live and doesnt rip nobody off, just does what he has to do and help people but gets noithing in return. hes not bad when you get to know him, he has his story and issues but dont we all.

Since: Jan 11

Greeneville TN

#31 Mar 18, 2013
Runningwiththedevil wrote:
i know theangryguy and he doesnt have anything and drive an old beat up truck but works and does his best to live and doesnt rip nobody off, just does what he has to do and help people but gets noithing in return. hes not bad when you get to know him, he has his story and issues but dont we all.
I think that's probably what's got a lot of people up in arms. "Motorcycle guy" drove an old beat up truck (by choice), worked hard for everything he had, helped anybody who needed it and asked nothing in return, was very good, honest, simple man and I guarantee angryguy couldn't have stayed angry around him. He'd have had him laughing in no time. No, he didn't deserve to die because he made a bad judgment call on the helmet. We all make errors in judgment. We don't deserve to die.
2Cold

United States

#32 Mar 18, 2013
Angry guy is a whiney a** and lies about what hes sayin all the time . He got nice rides with spinnin rims and they gold . LooooolZ!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Feeling lonely for the holidays 4 min Dr Wu 30
What is your favorite poem? 12 min Greene Light 105
13 month old and two month old "unresponsive" a... 19 min craven 24
Hang 7 43 min SpankIt 14
DTR Cheating Spouses 51 min outtabelton 23
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 59 min Jennifer Renee 5,530
Ethan Self (Aug '13) 1 hr Rogers cousin 208
wheel tax 2 hr ralf 91
Aggravated Statutory Rape in Greene County 2 hr Counsler Bob 97
your first love 5 hr curious 133
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville

Personal Finance