who is the angryguy?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

Greeneville, TN

#1 Mar 15, 2013
He keeps comenting bad things about people who have died.Who is he?
Turd Ferguson

Greeneville, TN

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Sounds like he may be my cousin "low fiber Phil". If he wants, he can borrow some of my Ex-Lax.
Imma10

Greeneville, TN

#3 Mar 15, 2013
he is efn angry lol
Itsasecret

Greeneville, TN

#4 Mar 15, 2013
I kno who angry guy is but its a secret so im not tellin!!

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Hes actually a friend of mine. Hes very super sweet. Just doesnt like to get involved in a bunch of drama.
2Cold

United States

#6 Mar 16, 2013
Bulloney . Your not supposed 2 be from here. You say Ky and hes not from there . Liar .

Since: Jan 13

Utica, KY

#7 Mar 16, 2013
2Cold wrote:
Bulloney . Your not supposed 2 be from here. You say Ky and hes not from there . Liar .
seriously? You are not allowed to have friends in other states?
ur just a goofy-ass

Greeneville, TN

#8 Mar 16, 2013
How do you equate "super nice" to making derogatory comments to people who have just lost loved ones? How can you say he doesn't like drama when he injects himself in those situations? Are you naive, silly, or just goofy? You are a prime candidate for domestic violence; defending the abusive.
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#9 Mar 16, 2013
In all honesty, I actually DO know who he is...I have emailed with him & he truly is a good guy who has just been dealt too many blows in his life, despite trying to help people out. He has a good heart, but has been burned by pretty much everyone he's cared about, so his anger is understandable. With that being said, however, I do agree that some of his comments are out of line at times...
ur just a goofy-ass

Greeneville, TN

#10 Mar 16, 2013
A lot of people suffer blows and hardships. That's hardly an excuse to contribute to those of others. One would think it would make someone a bit more compassionate and understanding of how pain impacts lives. To make a conscious decision to target the weakest among us, those who are grieving and in pain, suffering the ultimate hardship, and just heaping abuse on them, is pathetic. I feel no sympathy toward him and all his "hardships", which from how it's been presented consists of romantic breakups, possibly a family feud, thoughtless friends. How many very, very close family and friends has he lost through violence, accidents, depression? Death is a serious subject; it changes those left behind in very profound ways. It wounds. Who needs some azzhole pouring salt in those deep wounds for his own entertainment?

But thank you word woman for at least having enough sense to recognize the inappropriateness of his tactics, even though you like him personally. I know I have a better class of friends, but hey, that's me. Some, like Kristilou Who, have to take what they can get and choose to defend and enable them regardless of their actions, just to have friends. Bleh.
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#11 Mar 16, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
In all honesty, I actually DO know who he is...I have emailed with him & he truly is a good guy who has just been dealt too many blows in his life, despite trying to help people out. He has a good heart, but has been burned by pretty much everyone he's cared about, so his anger is understandable. With that being said, however, I do agree that some of his comments are out of line at times...
Can you actually think of anyone, including yourself, whose comments haven't been out of line at times?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#12 Mar 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you actually think of anyone, including yourself, whose comments haven't been out of line at times?
My comments are out of line all the time!:D
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#13 Mar 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed...I have definitely made comments that were out of line at times. However, I do respect the feelings of those who have just lost a loved one. That's basic common courtesy...

Since: Dec 12

United States

#14 Mar 16, 2013
I have lost people close to me & had my life turned upside down by a divorce of many years, losing friends over it, also had inheritance stolen, etc etc. I don't disrespect others on topix who are enduring tragedies. As humans we are all capable of being out of line, sometimes unintentionally due to being misunderstood. Continued provocation to others is not accidental & is very inappropriate. How very sad some people must treat others in such a fashion.:(

In fact, I encountered someone from a recent topix thread during the course of my job who I knew to be having major family issues relevant to a tragedy discussed here. I went out of my way to help that person because I empathized & sympathized based on my own crap experience of the past. The lady described me as "an angel on Earth" & it made my day to help her. True story I swear!:)
Whatever

Elizabethton, TN

#15 Mar 16, 2013
Word Woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed...I have definitely made comments that were out of line at times. However, I do respect the feelings of those who have just lost a loved one. That's basic common courtesy...
I agree with you also.
2Cold

United States

#16 Mar 16, 2013
O and nita man you NEVER pick on any body and keep on doin it ? Bahahahalolz ! You Aint mizz innocent like you act like you are .
treggeg

Rochester, PA

#17 Mar 16, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …
Sounds like a angry old man
2Cold

United States

#18 Mar 16, 2013
Yea ww your gullible lolz .

Since: Dec 12

United States

#19 Mar 16, 2013
2Cold wrote:
O and nita man you NEVER pick on any body and keep on doin it ? Bahahahalolz ! You Aint mizz innocent like you act like you are .
Did you tire of demeaning Word Woman and shift your shit my way? I don't pick on people enduring tragedies. Furthermore, I rarely cyber fight with anyone until provoked by the occasional troll. Btw...is there a curfew in which you must be back under the bridge? It is nearing 9pm & I would hate for you to be busted by the police paTROLL....(Bada-booom!) LOL LOL LOL
Word Woman

Asheville, NC

#20 Mar 16, 2013
2Cold wrote:
Yea ww your gullible lolz .
holy sh!t...you've turned into Roxy on the Morristown forum...maybe you two actually WOULD be a perfect match!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's destruction of America could be a good ... 7 min Trumpisdumb 19
What would Jesus say? 12 min just think 9
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 31 min Princess Hey 10,904
More fake news 31 min Trumpisdumb 6
How many fngers can you Vag hold? 53 min BIG RED DICKENSON 25
jerry frye 1 hr THE EX 11
South Greene Basketball 1 hr TEAM WHO 7
Fetishes and fantasies 9 hr Eddie 108

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages