older and more sad

Greeneville, TN

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Anybody else ever wish they could go back in time? I would love to go back to my early twenties and know what I know now. I would have married later in life and treated my family with love. Getting older can be so sad. I know I still have time to be better to my family but I just can't get past my pride.

Since: Mar 13

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 24, 2013
older and more sad wrote:
Anybody else ever wish they could go back in time? I would love to go back to my early twenties and know what I know now. I would have married later in life and treated my family with love. Getting older can be so sad. I know I still have time to be better to my family but I just can't get past my pride.
How ironic you posted that when you did. I had just thought the very thing just minutes before I read your post. I still miss my love, when things were good, before we wronged each other to the point of no return.:(

Since: Mar 13

Charlotte, NC

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Thanks a lot Mr Original poster man (lol) I hardly ever drink but poured a heavy mixed drink of whiskey & now I'm feeling like I should be calling exes at midnight. I'm hoping I fall asleep any second cause under the influence calls are never a good idea. My spelling is even awful but autocorrect saved me. Maybe my smart phone will save me from being stupid & will block my calls wahaha

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#4 Mar 24, 2013
Sounds like somebody got a booty call from like an it wants to keep fcking em ;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 24, 2013
Everyone has regrets... but you have to move past them...

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
Everyone has regrets... but you have to move past them...
In 6 monthes you're gonna regret not gettin me in bed but don't say I didn't warn you ;)

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#7 Mar 24, 2013
uneducated hick wrote:
<quoted text>In 6 monthes you're gonna regret not gettin me in bed but don't say I didn't warn you ;)
lol
We'll just cross that bridge when we come to it.

“I do not censor my comments..”

Since: Sep 12

United States

#8 Mar 24, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
We'll just cross that bridge when we come to it.
I prefer goin under the bridge. More privacy there lol

Since: Jan 13

Hawesville, KY

#9 Mar 25, 2013
Se7en187 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
We'll just cross that bridge when we come to it.
don't worry i doubt ull be crying ur eyes out. no offense u_hick we love ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley Carson or whatever her last name is now 41 min Mrs knows you 16
Prophecy is coming to life right in front of us 58 min No mark here 36
Curious 1 hr Sheriff Larry 5
Wreck in Greeneville TN 8/4 1 hr life is short 4
Confederate In A Box 1 hr Sheriff Larry 3
Liquor store over taxing.. 2 hr Jack Daniels 12
Who's The Best Horseshoer/Farrier Around Greene... (Jul '10) 2 hr Horses 167
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages