Greeneville people rude as hell

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Voice of Reason

Kingsport, TN

#1 Sep 1, 2014
Ever drove in front of Wal-Mart? People will walk right out in front of you either going into the store or coming out. Most don't even look up to see if you are going to stop. People here are stupid and rude.

“The Right is mostly wrong!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Sep 1, 2014
Voice of Reason wrote:
Ever drove in front of Wal-Mart? People will walk right out in front of you either going into the store or coming out. Most don't even look up to see if you are going to stop. People here are stupid and rude.
and what of the rest of the population of Greeneville who don't necessarily shop at Wal-Mart?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 1, 2014
I hate walmart!

“The Right is mostly wrong!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 Sep 1, 2014
Dixie iron fist wrote:
I hate walmart!
agree with you entirely
thank wmt shoppers

Greeneville, TN

#5 Sep 1, 2014
Dixie iron fist wrote:
I hate walmart!
I like it! I get thousands in dividends on thousands of shares every quarter. They pay $1.92 per share yearly, which is .46 per share every 3 months. Keep shopping!
thank wmt shoppers

Greeneville, TN

#6 Sep 1, 2014
Make that 48 cents per share every 3 months.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 1, 2014
thank wmt shoppers wrote:
<quoted text>I like it! I get thousands in dividends on thousands of shares every quarter. They pay $1.92 per share yearly, which is .46 per share every 3 months. Keep shopping!
Most excellent! You sound pretty savvy in your investments. I put all my money in my company's stock. I simply despise and steer clear of Walmart because of the crowds but sometimes it's a have-to situation.
thank wmt shoppers

Greeneville, TN

#8 Sep 1, 2014
Dixie iron fist wrote:
<quoted text>
Most excellent! You sound pretty savvy in your investments. I put all my money in my company's stock. I simply despise and steer clear of Walmart because of the crowds but sometimes it's a have-to situation.
Be very careful putting all of your retirement in one basket, unless your company matches your investment . When you reach retirement, spread your nest egg around to several different places. Ask former Greene Co. Bank employees.

Remember the rule of 100. Subtract your age from 100 and that is the maximum percent of your retirement that should be in the stock market. When you get older, and a downturn occurs, you may not live long enough to recoup your money.
Rip

Charlotte, NC

#9 Sep 1, 2014
Voice of Reason wrote:
Well tech. There is a little law that says perdestrieans. Have the right of way. The driver has to be watching and stop. Those. Lines going across to the store is right of way. But. Still aslong they walking across in front store. You. Stop!! Can be fined and jail for wreck less driving hitting a person walking across. Go back and read the little book that you studied to get your lic!!!!! Duh
listen up

Greeneville, TN

#10 Sep 1, 2014
Rip wrote:
<quoted text>
Well tech. There is a little law that says perdestrieans. Have the right of way. The driver has to be watching and stop. Those. Lines going across to the store is right of way. But. Still aslong they walking across in front store. You. Stop!! Can be fined and jail for wreck less driving hitting a person walking across. Go back and read the little book that you studied to get your lic!!!!! Duh
Better pay attention. This guy sounds like a very intelligent poster.
greeters remorse

Anonymous Proxy

#11 Sep 1, 2014
yeah and he collects the buggies after they have dinged your car doors too.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#12 Sep 1, 2014
Actually, I've noticed the same thing. People talking on their cellphones and walking right out in front of moving traffic. Pretty stupid and careless irreguardless of who has the right-of-way.
listen up

Greeneville, TN

#14 Sep 1, 2014
Tam Phat wrote:
<quoted text>
No sarcasm please...dude was voted
"Best Crossing Guard" by the school board, past 27 years consecutively!
You got it, huh?

Location hidden

#15 Sep 1, 2014
thank wmt shoppers wrote:
<quoted text>Be very careful putting all of your retirement in one basket, unless your company matches your investment . When you reach retirement, spread your nest egg around to several different places. Ask former Greene Co. Bank employees.

Remember the rule of 100. Subtract your age from 100 and that is the maximum percent of your retirement that should be in the stock market. When you get older, and a downturn occurs, you may not live long enough to recoup your money.
Ok. Thanks for the advice:) I'll keep that in mind.
dur

Ashburn, VA

#16 Sep 1, 2014
Grow up! Seriously. The people coming out and going into have the right of way because of yes the little lines on the road. Just because they are walking on those lines and they have the right of way does not mean they are rude. Maybe your just a driver who has his/her head stuck up their cell phone's a$$ && doesn't pay attention like they are suppose to! I guess that would make you the rude one.

“The doctor is in!”

Since: Jul 14

Location hidden

#17 Sep 1, 2014
Voice of Reason wrote:
Whether or not your statement holds any water the simple fact is, PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT OF WAY. Period.
whoa

Chantilly, VA

#18 Sep 1, 2014
Well you know what they say, if you can't lead a horse's azz to hold water how in the world are you gonna' make them think? Or something like that.

“You know what time it is”

Since: Aug 14

All over the place

#19 Sep 1, 2014
Voice of Reason wrote:
If ya don't like Greeneville hit the highway outta here. We are who we are.If ya don't like it kiss my a$$. We are a mix of White and Black Americans and we are proud. We live like the bible tells us.You won't find much African Americans in Greeneville.Because they are White And Black Americans here in Greenville Tennessee. Born and raised in the good old USA. If ya don't like us just drive on outta here because we a proud people and we are HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20 Sep 2, 2014
Well, if it bothers you to have to wait for customers to walk in front of your car, you CAN park in the parking lot spaces that are next to 11-E. That way, you won't have to wait for customers to walk past you. And, as others have said, they DO have the right of way. You could probably use the walk.
Wow

Johnson City, TN

#21 Sep 2, 2014
Voice of Reason wrote:
Your post is above these people's heads. I do see the point you're making.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Mclain's ex 6 min Mee 6
Feather 53 min Sweet surprise 7
Complaints about our counties elected leaders? 1 hr Cruz 45
Park Overall is a loud mouth (Nov '10) 2 hr cashforgold 346
Best gym to join 2 hr Gymrat 5
Fight STARRING local people w/ NO NAMES!!!!!!!! 2 hr Makes sense 8
is prince from greene county? 3 hr Pig Williams 8
Tusculum college 3 hr Mr Christian 23
Who shot who's azz in bulls gap? 8 hr Carl Childers 11
Husbands that cheat (Aug '10) 21 hr Defeated wife 149