Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Sep 21, 2013
Cat Turd

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Tusculum wrote:
Pot, Prostitution and Gay Marriage!
are you a pot smoking, gay prostitute?
whiny

Czech Republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

1

Some of these folks need to burn one and they wouldn't be so high strung. (:

“# it's a smile, it's a kiss”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

5

1

1

#BeWhoYouWantToBeYOLO
good mother

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

1

Tusculum wrote:
Pot, Prostitution and Gay Marriage!
People who hate the government for telling them what they cannot do rely on the government to tell other people what they cannot do.

Because government intrusion into peoples' personal lives is okay as long as it is your family, and not my family.
whining

Riobamba, Ecuador

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 20, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

In my opinion, pot's not as bad as booze and whatever two consenting adults want to do in the bedroom or how they get there is none of my business. The gay thing's a little weird to me but to each his/her own.
Cat Turd

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

May all your kids grow up to be these things you say are not wrong.
Cat Turd

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

1

delete wrote:
Hopefully the next generation will show more tolerance for diversity than the hypocrites of the past and present.
When something is good you don't have to tolerate it.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

3

Tusculum wrote:
Pot, Prostitution and Gay Marriage!
I don't like potheads, queers, or hos. Do NOT legalize any of them.
Cat Turd

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

delete wrote:
Hopefully the next generation will show more tolerance for diversity than the hypocrites of the past and present.
Your tolerance means,turn a blind eye to what is wrong.Why don't you learn tolerance for what is right?
Poster

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

They busted Popcorn, imprisoned him ( after years of buying his shine ) then taxed his recipeTHIS IS HOW the politicians work. it is not the Gov. job to decide civil issuesWe as Americans should be concerned with deficit and other countries nuclear weapons !! not sex gays or weed.

I will marry who I want to marry for holy matrimony and its none of the gov business , in fact I won't get a marriage certificate love is not based on what the gov.says is right or wrong people have choices and you better hope you have the right ones by your side cause I know when it comes down to it ....the GOV does not care about anything but money.
Cat Turd

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Poster wrote:
They busted Popcorn, imprisoned him ( after years of buying his shine ) then taxed his recipeTHIS IS HOW the politicians work. it is not the Gov. job to decide civil issuesWe as Americans should be concerned with deficit and other countries nuclear weapons !! not sex gays or weed.
I will marry who I want to marry for holy matrimony and its none of the gov business , in fact I won't get a marriage certificate love is not based on what the gov.says is right or wrong people have choices and you better hope you have the right ones by your side cause I know when it comes down to it ....the GOV does not care about anything but money.
Popcorn hated gays.
Whiny McBongHit

Quito, Ecuador

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>Popcorn hated gays.
Speculation.
Cat Turd

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Whiny McBongHit wrote:
<quoted text>
Speculation.
Fact.
Cat Turd

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

google wrote:
<quoted text>
Hyperlink?
Bon Jour?

“See you in the funny papers...”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>Bon Jour?
lol...literally...you crack me up!!!:)
Cat Turd

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

_Word Woman_ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...literally...you crack me up!!!:)
Thank ya very much..(Elvis voice.)..

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cat Turd wrote:
<quoted text>are you a pot smoking, gay prostitute?
Wow.. quick on the draw here! I wonder what the finances of a pot smoking gay prostitute would look like? Also, is there any real sexual preference, when a gay prostitute is in question? Will 20$ extra change these subtleties in belief?
Cat Turd

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Greeneville Goblin wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.. quick on the draw here! I wonder what the finances of a pot smoking gay prostitute would look like? Also, is there any real sexual preference, when a gay prostitute is in question? Will 20$ extra change these subtleties in belief?
Location is everything.Also,everyone wants to drive a Ferrari on a yugo budget

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Meth Lab on Peppermint Lane (Jan '13) 13 min miss_swade_rocks 156
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 19 min WTSenior 141,218
76 Year Old Veteran Arrested for Asking Public ... 1 hr Roy 222
If we had a real newspaper in this town 1 hr Maverick 808 12
No Plan Obama 1 hr Name 2
Eddie Overholt arrest question 2 hr Our Problem 37
lookin 4 a good time? 2 hr uummm 3
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 3 hr everyonedies 52
Lost respect for GPD 3 hr Nobody 68
Summer Street 4 hr Gville Grad 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••