Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Dec 2, 2012
CommerceEntiled

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 27, 2012
 
They earned it serving in cowards place in harms way
moonZipping

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 29, 2012
 
Wealthy conservatives think its just another hand out .
Barry

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 29, 2012
 
moonZipping wrote:
Wealthy conservatives think its just another hand out .
I'm surprized that yours hasn't wore out yet!

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Speaking of "vets", why would anyone want to serve in the military, go to school or pursue a career when you donít have to go through ALL that effort and hassleÖjust LIE about it!'Chris McMahon' says thatís the way itís done. Right, commando Chris?
Enough

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 29, 2012
 
GSP_trpr wrote:
Speaking of "vets", why would anyone want to serve in the military, go to school or pursue a career when you donít have to go through ALL that effort and hassleÖjust LIE about it!'Chris McMahon' says thatís the way itís done. Right, commando Chris?
Time to stop the personal attacks.
Yup

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The free phones started under the Bush administration and is paid for by users of cell phones via a surcharge. Has nothing to do with Obama.
ChronicConseravt ive

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 29, 2012
 
Yup wrote:
The free phones started under the Bush administration and is paid for by users of cell phones via a surcharge. Has nothing to do with Obama.
ok educate your conservatives republicans not me cause I think the troops deserve alot more for serving in coward republicans place in harms way
Yup

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Oh I completely agree. But like so many things these days, Obamas name gets attached because too many lemmings follow FOX News are either too lazy, lack the intellect or lack the skills to find out the truth on their own. It's easier to believe what they want to believe than seek out the truth. Sad actually.
sarge

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 29, 2012
 
ChronicConseravtive wrote:
<quoted text>ok educate your conservatives republicans not me cause I think the troops deserve alot more for serving in coward republicans place in harms way
Sorry but I served in and retired from the U. S. Army and I'm a republican. And I pay for my own phone service both home and mobile. But you are right about one thing, the troops that serve this country and protect your right to your opinion do deserve all they get and more.
BlackOps

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 30, 2012
 
sarge wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I served in and retired from the U. S. Army and I'm a republican. And I pay for my own phone service both home and mobile. But you are right about one thing, the troops that serve this country and protect your right to your opinion do deserve all they get and more.
Good for you but what about the ones who cannot afford one who served in a rich conservatives place in harms way .
JobsCut

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 30, 2012
 
Whats wrong with that

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 30, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

sarge wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but I served in and retired from the U. S. Army and I'm a republican. And I pay for my own phone service both home and mobile. But you are right about one thing, the troops that serve this country and protect your right to your opinion do deserve all they get and more.
I applaud your service and your sense of responsibility, sir. At least you're not making false claims like our resident liar here.
SURPLUSforwardGO Pfarce

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 2, 2012
 
they earned it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••