Really

Greeneville, TN

#1 Jan 30, 2013
If you notice the picture on the greeneville suns website the school bus is driving down the center of the road, on a double yellow line. I've got pulled over for that before and got a ticket. You think the cops would give the bus driver a ticket? Just goes to show they pick on kids to get their pay check.
haha

Greeneville, TN

#2 Jan 30, 2013
I noticed that, too! The water isn't high enough on the right side of the road to justify riding the center line. Today I followed someone consistently swerving into the other lane to avoid puddles, LOL!! Hmmm, maybe they don't know a head-on collision is worse then hitting water????
Road Hog

Brentwood, TN

#3 Jan 30, 2013
haha wrote:
I noticed that, too! The water isn't high enough on the right side of the road to justify riding the center line. Today I followed someone consistently swerving into the other lane to avoid puddles, LOL!! Hmmm, maybe they don't know a head-on collision is worse then hitting water????
I just washed my car, I didn't want to get it wet! LOL, If I was going to have a head-on, at least I would have had a clean one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Lives Matter rally, Aug 8. 4 hr sad reality 5
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child 4 hr whothehellcares- 14
Parade of idiots 4 hr Curious 162
Poll I like Obama for the following reason 5 hr Urretarded 31
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 6 hr What Dafuq 1,956
jason 'tree' harrison (Jan '13) 6 hr Really 13
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 6 hr What Dafuq 8,155
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages