Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Anyone know this sexy biker guy they call CHUCKLES? I met him recently but lost his number! I gotta have more! Can anyone please help?
A Friend

Mosheim, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

He works at chucky cheese!
HotNBothered

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

A Friend wrote:
He works at chucky cheese!
thats very amusing friend i heard he's a ladies man sounds like ur 1 of them but he'll be all mine soon enough

Since: Feb 12

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I know Chuckles he is a good friend of mine.........
HotNBothered

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

hi mtn peach! Im hoping me n chuckles can become even better friends! Just wish i hadnt lost his number!

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

HotNBothered wrote:
hi mtn peach! Im hoping me n chuckles can become even better friends! Just wish i hadnt lost his number!
I will let him know.....
Kitty

Lewisville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Hmmm
HotNBothered

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Kitty wrote:
Hmmm
guess he is a ladies man ms. meow meow! Lmao how many kitties do i see? Nary a one but little old me!
Bad George

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Hey check this out hotnbothered, Chuckles is a fine man and he has a fiance! That would be me! I suggest reconsidering your membership with guttersluts of america! Any attempt at wrecking the home of Chuckles and his Lady George will be considered an act of terrorism and will be dealt with accordingly! Hopefully they burned the school down to get you out of 5th grade after you learned to read so that you can understand all these big words, if not i`ll break it down for you and say BACK THE HELL UP!
pddklm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Bad George wrote:
Hey check this out hotnbothered, Chuckles is a fine man and he has a fiance! That would be me! I suggest reconsidering your membership with guttersluts of america! Any attempt at wrecking the home of Chuckles and his Lady George will be considered an act of terrorism and will be dealt with accordingly! Hopefully they burned the school down to get you out of 5th grade after you learned to read so that you can understand all these big words, if not i`ll break it down for you and say BACK THE HELL UP!
Glad you stood up for Chuckles he is a good man and good biker....me and my husband have known him for a few years
peaches n cream

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Family is not always blood. Its the people in your life that wants you in theirs. Those that accept you for who you are. Those who will do anything to make you smile and love you no matter what.
Do not let others get in your head.... you KNOW who that is because SHE never got that ring or the LADY name...
Bad George

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

thanx peaches! Sounds like my sister talkin... And they aint no stupid ho's gonna come between us cuz i know who he comes home 2

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Bad George wrote:
thanx peaches! Sounds like my sister talkin... And they aint no stupid ho's gonna come between us cuz i know who he comes home 2
That's right George you go gilr........besides all of us that know you and him also know who he goes home tooooo........Love you girl

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville