HotNBothered

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Anyone know this sexy biker guy they call CHUCKLES? I met him recently but lost his number! I gotta have more! Can anyone please help?
A Friend

Mosheim, TN

#2 Feb 17, 2013
He works at chucky cheese!
HotNBothered

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 19, 2013
A Friend wrote:
He works at chucky cheese!
thats very amusing friend i heard he's a ladies man sounds like ur 1 of them but he'll be all mine soon enough

Since: Feb 12

Greeneville, TN

#4 Feb 19, 2013
I know Chuckles he is a good friend of mine.........
HotNBothered

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 19, 2013
hi mtn peach! Im hoping me n chuckles can become even better friends! Just wish i hadnt lost his number!

Since: Feb 12

Greeneville, TN

#6 Feb 20, 2013
HotNBothered wrote:
hi mtn peach! Im hoping me n chuckles can become even better friends! Just wish i hadnt lost his number!
I will let him know.....
Kitty

Lewisville, NC

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Hmmm
HotNBothered

United States

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Kitty wrote:
Hmmm
guess he is a ladies man ms. meow meow! Lmao how many kitties do i see? Nary a one but little old me!
Bad George

Dandridge, TN

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Hey check this out hotnbothered, Chuckles is a fine man and he has a fiance! That would be me! I suggest reconsidering your membership with guttersluts of america! Any attempt at wrecking the home of Chuckles and his Lady George will be considered an act of terrorism and will be dealt with accordingly! Hopefully they burned the school down to get you out of 5th grade after you learned to read so that you can understand all these big words, if not i`ll break it down for you and say BACK THE HELL UP!
pddklm

Greeneville, TN

#10 Feb 21, 2013
Bad George wrote:
Hey check this out hotnbothered, Chuckles is a fine man and he has a fiance! That would be me! I suggest reconsidering your membership with guttersluts of america! Any attempt at wrecking the home of Chuckles and his Lady George will be considered an act of terrorism and will be dealt with accordingly! Hopefully they burned the school down to get you out of 5th grade after you learned to read so that you can understand all these big words, if not i`ll break it down for you and say BACK THE HELL UP!
Glad you stood up for Chuckles he is a good man and good biker....me and my husband have known him for a few years
peaches n cream

Kodak, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Family is not always blood. Its the people in your life that wants you in theirs. Those that accept you for who you are. Those who will do anything to make you smile and love you no matter what.
Do not let others get in your head.... you KNOW who that is because SHE never got that ring or the LADY name...
Bad George

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Feb 22, 2013
thanx peaches! Sounds like my sister talkin... And they aint no stupid ho's gonna come between us cuz i know who he comes home 2

Since: Feb 12

Greeneville, TN

#14 Feb 23, 2013
Bad George wrote:
thanx peaches! Sounds like my sister talkin... And they aint no stupid ho's gonna come between us cuz i know who he comes home 2
That's right George you go gilr........besides all of us that know you and him also know who he goes home tooooo........Love you girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you people are a joke 17 min ha ha 1
ANOTHER bad wreck on 107 19 min James 8
casey southerland 46 min tell me it isnt so 1
Jodi Brown (Jan '11) 49 min say what 7
Christian Harvey 1 hr really now 6
Does any one know Dean Tweed (Dec '10) 2 hr friend 82
old castle 4 hr info 1
wheel tax 5 hr Right 181
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 13 hr Red_Forman 6,776
Eddie Jennings 18 hr Hick 71
Wreck on Erwin hwy 18 hr Civil Liberties 65
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl