Frustrated

Greeneville, TN

#1 May 22, 2013
Is it true that Coach Schroeck and Coach Arrowood were moved to other schools?
concerned

United States

#2 May 23, 2013
Yes it is true. Arwood found out Fri by letter. And Shroeck did not find out until wed morn. They are both in shock, they did not ask for this. And when we email Kirk about it the only response we get is "its her decision" she can not tell anyone wht that decision was based on.
shocked

United States

#3 May 23, 2013
I really hate to see great teachers and coaches done like that . Arrwood and Shroeck will be missed greatly. But on a lighter note Brooks is out. Thank goodness.....
iknow345

Greeneville, TN

#4 May 23, 2013
RUMOR is , that coach at NORTH GREENE had to resign
intheno

Anonymous Proxy

#5 May 23, 2013
Now everyone can know what the teaches and parents at CDMS have put up with the last couple of years.
Brooks go her last lick in even with one foot out the door. Kirk better watch out now that she's at the central office....she's more controlling that you are.
think about it

Faith, NC

#7 May 23, 2013
What happened at nghs?
iknow345

Greeneville, TN

#8 May 23, 2013
nghs is a rumor dont know for sure
Truth

Greeneville, TN

#9 May 24, 2013
Who is taking Mrs Brooke place at CDMS???
Who Cares

Greeneville, TN

#10 May 24, 2013
I one-eyed chihuahua would do better.
Could be true

Jonesborough, TN

#11 May 25, 2013
iknow345 wrote:
nghs is a rumor dont know for sure
http://www.examiner.com/article/josh-edens-re...

Found this on the web.
know why

Greeneville, TN

#12 May 29, 2013
Frustrated wrote:
Is it true that Coach Schroeck and Coach Arrowood were moved to other schools?
She better not move these two to my kid's school. I know why they have been moved.
you know

Greeneville, TN

#14 May 29, 2013
Hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
What school is it that your kids own?
I as a tax paying citizen don't own any school but I sure do have a right to question things. It is still America is it not? Kirk has a serious screw loose if she doesn't do something about some of these situations. If she can't handle the tough stuff she needs to go home. Parents and guardians of the children in the schools need to speak up a lot more. I am not the quiet type. I am an involved parent. You know, the kind of parent that teachers and administrators can't tolerate. You know, the kind that need answers. You know, the kind that actually keep abreast of what is going on. You know.
PrincessP

Loudon, TN

#15 May 29, 2013
know why wrote:
<quoted text>
She better not move these two to my kid's school. I know why they have been moved.
you know nothing don't pretend you do. Keep your hot air to yourself. Please and thank you

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#16 May 29, 2013
They were moved because Kirk SAID SO. No reason,explanation,cause. The bitch simply delegates her authority as she sees fit. Woe unto those that stand up to her! Pffft. Like she is more than she really is. Good thing I don't work for her or any other son of a bitch in this county. Leave the teachers where the children want and love them. Sending coach back to camp creek hurt the kids more than Kirk will ever know or even care. Shows her true colors.
hot air

Greeneville, TN

#17 May 29, 2013
PrincessP wrote:
<quoted text>you know nothing don't pretend you do. Keep your hot air to yourself. Please and thank you
i disagree. i want to hear the hot air. please and thank you very much.
justme

Jonesborough, TN

#18 May 30, 2013
Dixie iron fist wrote:
They were moved because Kirk SAID SO. No reason,explanation,cause. The bitch simply delegates her authority as she sees fit. Woe unto those that stand up to her! Pffft. Like she is more than she really is. Good thing I don't work for her or any other son of a bitch in this county. Leave the teachers where the children want and love them. Sending coach back to camp creek hurt the kids more than Kirk will ever know or even care. Shows her true colors.
I totally agree....the move was ridculous. Now for some reason Kirk needs another assitant in her office.....wonder why? She doesn't stay there now. Why are we paying her to stay in Nashville all the time and for her to hire someone to make decisions in her absence. Who pays for all those trips she takes? The taxpayers?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#19 May 30, 2013
justme wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree....the move was ridculous. Now for some reason Kirk needs another assitant in her office.....wonder why? She doesn't stay there now. Why are we paying her to stay in Nashville all the time and for her to hire someone to make decisions in her absence. Who pays for all those trips she takes? The taxpayers?
Yep,all on the tax payers dollar. Corruption is rampant.
ottwayeagle1

Irmo, SC

#20 May 30, 2013
I heard the coach at NGHS resigned because of the principal....apparently the coach had all he could take of him and Greene county. Wonder where he is going? My boys loved him.
Huskey

Greeneville, TN

#21 May 31, 2013
ottwayeagle1 wrote:
I heard the coach at NGHS resigned because of the principal....apparently the coach had all he could take of him and Greene county. Wonder where he is going? My boys loved him.
I heard the principal was moving to Central Office.
scary

Greeneville, TN

#22 May 31, 2013
When men as directors mess up they somehow know how to smooth things over. Kirk is going to find out that our 5s have turned into 0s. OUr first woman director is proving to be a disaster. 0s across the board. I even like the Johnson and Austin women now. Now that's scary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cook out burgers 2 hr Agreed 23
Gary's automotive 3 hr haters gonna hate 2
Miss Robbie Foshie Bragdon buying FlipZone 3 hr haters gonna hate 3
Hair by Brittany bacon!! 4 hr Wondering 4
docters and nurses behaving very badly 4 hr truth 9
Another 4 hr whothehellcares- 18
Poll Will our beloved WW come back? 4 hr Curious 0
I'm back! 12 hr Really 9
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search