Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jan 30, 2013
SOsick

Johnson City, TN

#1 Aug 9, 2012
She is nothing but a needle junkie, pill-head theif! she has stolen off of everyone she knows. She even broke into her son's fathers house and took EVERYTHING they owned..from electroncis and jewelry even zacks wife's makeup!yuck....what a skank! how bout you go get your own shit? do you ever think of what you're doing?! doubt it. i hope they find out and kick her ass...she's needed an ass whoopin for a long time! she prob knows who's writing this but i don't care, i'm sick of her stealing and not paying for it. this is only one story, she's stolen from her own family & friends many, many times as well. DO NOT TRUST HER or HER LIES!
wrong

Asheville, NC

#2 Aug 9, 2012
SOsick wrote:
She is nothing but a needle junkie, pill-head theif! she has stolen off of everyone she knows. She even broke into her son's fathers house and took EVERYTHING they owned..from electroncis and jewelry even zacks wife's makeup!yuck....what a skank! how bout you go get your own shit? do you ever think of what you're doing?! doubt it. i hope they find out and kick her ass...she's needed an ass whoopin for a long time! she prob knows who's writing this but i don't care, i'm sick of her stealing and not paying for it. this is only one story, she's stolen from her own family & friends many, many times as well. DO NOT TRUST HER or HER LIES!
I've already whooped her butt once over steeling money but i didn't get finish. She's been steeling and on pills for a very long time now. Worthless skank, at the time my bf then she was sleeping with for pills behind drews back. Id like to finish what i started! But your right nobody needs to trust this girl!
Agree

Johnson City, TN

#3 Dec 20, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already whooped her butt once over steeling money but i didn't get finish. She's been steeling and on pills for a very long time now. Worthless skank, at the time my bf then she was sleeping with for pills behind drews back. Id like to finish what i started! But your right nobody needs to trust this girl!
Well I hope you can finish your task soon!:) and you said it so right...she is a girl. not a woman at all. she'll always be a worthless person! and continue to blame everyone else but herself for her pathetic life!
Punisher

Jonesborough, TN

#4 Dec 20, 2012
OK.
Backbone2

United States

#5 Dec 20, 2012
I'm gonna tell all you little girls something right now, especially the trick that started this thread. Leave her alone. You must be a pill head if you know she is and your ex BFF did pills as well. Don't get one here acting all big and bad. You are just as bad. Karma will find you.
sosick now frustrated

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Backbone2 wrote:
I'm gonna tell all you little girls something right now, especially the trick that started this thread. Leave her alone. You must be a pill head if you know she is and your ex BFF did pills as well. Don't get one here acting all big and bad. You are just as bad. Karma will find you.
No I don't do any drugs. everyone knows they do pills its the most apparent thing in the world! You would have to be dumb or dead to not figure that one out! And no I am not "acting all big and bad" I'm just tried of them stealing off of people to get their drugs! Thought this was the place to rant about things like this! Aren't you aware of this?!! And yes the Karma I deserve does come to me, but in good forms. I've never stolen off of someone or ripped someone off or done a single drug...in my entire life! you're not my mother so stop calling me a "little girl" cause I'm not! And stop telling me to "leave her alone" I can talk about whoever the hell I want. I speak the truth woman that's all. If you can't handle it then don't read it! Sense you think the only people who know her are pill heads what the hell does that make you?
BackBone2

United States

#7 Jan 23, 2013
It must be fun wasting all of your energy running your mouth and venting then. I will call you little girl all I want. You get on here and dish it get ready to take it cause you obviously have no flippin clue. Keep on and I'm serious it won't be karma after you !
really

United States

#8 Jan 23, 2013
lol so sad! you think having a kid would change a person for the better
sosick now frustrated

United States

#9 Jan 23, 2013
really wrote:
lol so sad! you think having a kid would change a person for the better
you would think so! I don't think she really sees him all that much now. not after she went to jail a couple yrs ago. For pills and needles...at least that's what the write said! I hope she gets better I really do I just kno not to trust her is all.
sosick now frustrated

United States

#10 Jan 23, 2013
*write up
sosick now frustrated

United States

#11 Jan 23, 2013
BackBone2 wrote:
It must be fun wasting all of your energy running your mouth and venting then. I will call you little girl all I want. You get on here and dish it get ready to take it cause you obviously have no flippin clue. Keep on and I'm serious it won't be karma after you !
oh yeah a blast. jesus lady how about you stop threatening people and stay pn topic here! You got anything to say about her? If not stop posting. you don't intimidate me! What are you her or something?! Probably! I don't kno too people who would defend her so much
BackBone2

United States

#12 Jan 23, 2013
No, I'm not Nikki but I think it's very un classy of you to get on here and run your mouth about her. I've known her for a long time and she's not doing any drugs and does have her son more than you think. People change and do try to get better. I pray you never do anything wrong and get judged about it. I will tell you that if I ever catch her involved in drugs or stealing I will personally whip her azz myself! I do not stand for that crap. I guess we can say we do agree about that.
sosick now frustrated

United States

#13 Jan 23, 2013
BackBone2 wrote:
No, I'm not Nikki but I think it's very un classy of you to get on here and run your mouth about her. I've known her for a long time and she's not doing any drugs and does have her son more than you think. People change and do try to get better. I pray you never do anything wrong and get judged about it. I will tell you that if I ever catch her involved in drugs or stealing I will personally whip her azz myself! I do not stand for that crap. I guess we can say we do agree about that.
I've also known her since we were in school. I'm not making anything up about her. I don't make up rumors about anyone. the things i have said are true. And she's got you fooled very well! cause if you knew her well we wouldn't be arguing. but whatever trust her. I'm sure you'll see her true colors soon enough. and if not then good for her!
Lisa

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2013
I think they already know. I know zack and grace and they are fully aware of her braking into their house. They took her to court and got full custody when she got caught with drugs.
what goes around

United States

#15 Jan 28, 2013
Backbone2 wrote:
I'm gonna tell all you little girls something right now, especially the trick that started this thread. Leave her alone. You must be a pill head if you know she is and your ex BFF did pills as well. Don't get one here acting all big and bad. You are just as bad. Karma will find you.
ha...looks like Karma is finding Niki pretty well! People deserve to know she's been stealin. lets them know to keep an eye open. i don't find anything wrong about talking about thieves!
funny bone

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jan 28, 2013
What does this chick Nikki look like? I just meet a girl named Nikki 3-4 days ago seemed pretty cool to me. But id like to know if she can't be trusted.
what goes around

United States

#17 Jan 30, 2013
funny bone wrote:
What does this chick Nikki look like? I just meet a girl named Nikki 3-4 days ago seemed pretty cool to me. But id like to know if she can't be trusted.
she has a face book. Search her name nicki peters

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greeneville people rude as hell 13 min FriendofDog 20
OBAMA wears southern plantation owner suit GOP... 19 min FriendofDog 6
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 29 min Agnus 3,676
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 32 min miss tuffet 146,188
Greene County High School Bands, your favorite ? 49 min greeneyed angel 1
motor cycle clubs 58 min greeneyed angel 15
BEWARE: Tinted Windows 2 hr hello 21
south greene football 4 hr CampCreeper 55
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••