jerry asheville hwy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sherry

Bennettsville, SC

#23 Aug 20, 2013
devines wrote:
Shame all this went down, Jerry was always good to me and my family, even helped me out when i was down at one time.
Really sad that people have to bring out personal issues against someone bcuz of mistakes made in their past, Talk about kicking someone when their down - smfh
Yeah probalby helped you to the bedroom if your a big azz white girl.
hatin

Greeneville, TN

#24 Aug 20, 2013
Sherry wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah probalby helped you to the bedroom if your a big azz white girl.
Jealous cuz he didn't want your big black azz.. He saw no colors. If you were good people he might have helped you too. Good day

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#25 Aug 20, 2013
hatin wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous cuz he didn't want your big black azz.. He saw no colors. If you were good people he might have helped you too. Good day
rofl i was just posting the same thing, she's prolly one of those who begged for free smokes and was rejected AGAIN

Since: Oct 13

Smartt, TN

#26 Oct 24, 2013
Wow is all I can say to the people that think he walks on water.I have a lot of information about him.he may be a nice guy but when the door closes you don't know him like I did.No he hasn't paid for his children and yes he does like to beat woman.It was his own stupidity for his stores closing.I guess you should pay your taxes.And the sad part the child that died he had nothing to ever do with but wanted everyone to think he did.I have pictures to back everything up.So I'm not doing it to belittle his character I'm telling it because myself and my good friend honestly truly hate him.
Jerry

Antioch, TN

#27 Oct 24, 2013
once bitten twice shy wrote:
Wow is all I can say to the people that think he walks on water.I have a lot of information about him.he may be a nice guy but when the door closes you don't know him like I did.No he hasn't paid for his children and yes he does like to beat woman.It was his own stupidity for his stores closing.I guess you should pay your taxes.And the sad part the child that died he had nothing to ever do
with but wanted everyone to think he did.I

have pictures to back everything up.So I'm
not doing it to belittle his character I'm
telling it because myself and my good friend
honestly truly hate him.
O ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no 2 min BellaRosaLinda 164
Jason Valentine 6 min Remembering 1
Body by me 10 min LocNess Supertramp 2
Another Florida nightclub shooting 14 min BellaRosaLinda 17
Fishing Spots in Greene (May '11) 22 min LocNess Supertramp 39
Chris Brobeck 44 min LocNess Supertramp 2
CLAYMAN, CHRISTOPHER MARK (C&L Plumbing) 55 min YouKnowWho 9
BUSTED at the Hype! 8 hr Duh 14

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web