First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 13

United States

#1 Aug 9, 2013
Does anyone know what happened to jerry the cigarette guy on asheville hwy, I saw signs about the ATF shutting him down but truly concerned, seemed like a nice guy

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 9, 2013
ATF? It's prob for tax evasion then. Remember when folks over here drive to the cigarette store in Belva,north Carolina?$10 a carton and they would buy a case and bring it back over here and resale. Tax evasion
No ATF

Johnson City, TN

#3 Aug 9, 2013
Jerry is a hell of a decent person! The sign said TN Dept of Revenue; ie unpaid State taxes, likely from the lowlifes he gave credit too, who never paid him! A good heart has cost a good man his store. ATF my ass.
Hate pill heads

Greeneville, TN

#4 Aug 9, 2013
Which fat white girl are you??
No ATF

Johnson City, TN

#5 Aug 10, 2013
Hate pill heads wrote:
Which fat white girl are you??
I'm not! I am a white male just telling the truth about a decent black man. Which p-ssy ass wannabe Klan member from south Greene are you?
Hate pill heads

Greeneville, TN

#6 Aug 10, 2013
Decent Black man, really? Guess you didnt see the other threads on here about his dead beat daddy woman beating azz did ya??

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#7 Aug 10, 2013
Hate pill heads wrote:
Decent Black man, really? Guess you didnt see the other threads on here about his dead beat daddy woman beating azz did ya??
And we ALL know how reliable a Topix thread can be when making a judgment about someone.....
bluebird

Greer, SC

#8 Aug 10, 2013
He is so obnoxious and loud. I can't stand him.
Gator Girl

Greenville, SC

#9 Aug 14, 2013
Hate pill heads wrote:
Where is it at on here about him beating women??? And why didn't he go to jail???
Been there

Greeneville, TN

#10 Aug 14, 2013
There have been 2 or 3 on here bout him. Been took off.
Gator Girl

Spartanburg, SC

#11 Aug 14, 2013
Been there wrote:
There have been 2 or 3 on here bout him. Been took off.
That Sucks!!! I wanted to read them...
the nitro man

Greeneville, TN

#12 Aug 14, 2013
Jerry beating on women? bullshit! dead beat dad? bullshit! he's black & that's his only crime. Jerry is one of the best men i know of any color. he would do anything for anybody. it's not his fault if these whit women you guys are after find him attractive & nice. i'm a 42 year old white man & i love him like a brother. he's not the normal black guy that thinks he's owed something because he's black. he worked hard to turn that store into something & having it taken away & loosing his son within a year is just to much. i feel so bad for him & he deserves better from all of you.
Skinny white girl

Greeneville, TN

#13 Aug 14, 2013
the nitro man wrote:
Jerry beating on women? bullshit! dead beat dad? bullshit! he's black & that's his only crime. Jerry is one of the best men i know of any color. he would do anything for anybody. it's not his fault if these whit women you guys are after find him attractive & nice. i'm a 42 year old white man & i love him like a brother. he's not the normal black guy that thinks he's owed something because he's black. he worked hard to turn that store into something & having it taken away & loosing his son within a year is just to much. i feel so bad for him & he deserves better from all of you.
I couldn't agree with any other topix poster more!
JOJO

Greeneville, TN

#16 Aug 17, 2013
Jerry deserves everything he gets , he's a crook.. and he is a women beater... I got away while I had the chance.. he needs to be under the jail having all these kids and won't take care of them... he's a selfish punk....
Why

Sweetwater, TN

#17 Aug 17, 2013
Mr who?
Why

Sweetwater, TN

#18 Aug 17, 2013
No ATF wrote:
Jerry is a hell of a decent person! The sign said TN Dept of Revenue; ie unpaid State taxes, likely from the lowlifes he gave credit too, who never paid him! A good heart has cost a good man his store. ATF my ass.
unpaid taxes on the cigarettes genius.
Why

Sweetwater, TN

#19 Aug 17, 2013
the nitro man wrote:
"he's not like the normal black guy that thinks he's owed something cause he's black" You posted the most racially offense post on this thread.
Anonymous

Greeneville, TN

#20 Aug 17, 2013
JOJO wrote:
Jerry deserves everything he gets , he's a crook.. and he is a women beater... I got away while I had the chance.. he needs to be under the jail having all these kids and won't take care of them... he's a selfish punk....
I'm glad you got away while you had the chance. What did he do to you? You also mention having kids and not taking care of them, do you have kids by him? There is a lot that people don't know about him from what I read from your post.
the nitro man

Greeneville, TN

#21 Aug 18, 2013
Why wrote:
<quoted text> "he's not like the normal black guy that thinks he's owed something cause he's black" You posted the most racially offense post on this thread.
and i really don't give a shit!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#22 Aug 18, 2013
Shame all this went down, Jerry was always good to me and my family, even helped me out when i was down at one time.

Really sad that people have to bring out personal issues against someone bcuz of mistakes made in their past, Talk about kicking someone when their down - smfh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*****keith franklin From Old Castle****** 2 hr thatdude 17
ghs football 2 hr Jar Head 28
Jason Hickman Child Molester 3 hr angelface 10
hi bev 3 hr angelface 5
(kohlrabi ) 3 hr freak 53
obama phone 3 hr Greene1 1
Park Overall 3 hr Park Overall 1
Park Overall is a loud mouth (Nov '10) 4 hr Park Overall 327
What's going on at Towering Oaks Baptist Church? (Feb '11) 5 hr Release 287
US NITROGEN buys 4 dollar horse for 150 k 11 hr rivverrat2014 25