Brentwood, TN

#1 Mar 9, 2011
any single country boys interested in a country girl

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 10, 2011
country gurl wrote:
any single country boys interested in a country girl
heck yea sing me up just send me a msg and ill give you my phone number, we can talk for a while who knows you might like me, im a local guy i went to wghs, I work at barrette in bulls gap, but IM country but im kinda mixed cuz i like all kinds of music, but i like to hunt and fish, and riding four-wheelers, and driving my little car too fast haha, and if youd like i could take you out somewhere i have a decent amount of money from working i have bout 500 saved besides after bills haha, i dont have any kids or anything either, so thats a plus ;)
whatever

Johnson City, TN

#3 Mar 10, 2011
yeah theres that stalker dude.Will he is a country boy.
FordGirl

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2011
I have been lookin for a good ol' country boy myself. Any guys lookin for a sweet country girl shoot me a message ;)
balertwine

Brentwood, TN

#5 Mar 11, 2011
FordGirl wrote:
I have been lookin for a good ol' country boy myself. Any guys lookin for a sweet country girl shoot me a message ;)
sounds gooood,except for the ford thing.You gotta work on that my dear.
FordGirl

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2011
balertwine wrote:
<quoted text>sounds gooood,except for the ford thing.You gotta work on that my dear.
I don't drive a Ford myself there's a story behind that lol. So, what do you drive darlin?
balertwine

Brentwood, TN

#7 Mar 11, 2011
FordGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't drive a Ford myself there's a story behind that lol. So, what do you drive darlin?
DODGE.
country gurl

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Mar 11, 2011
hell yea sounds good to me g dude i like the same things you do but i pay my own way and i do have kids and i cant b sorry for that they are the reason i get out of bed smiling they are my pride and joy and i drive a dodge
FordGirl

United States

#9 Mar 11, 2011
balertwine wrote:
<quoted text>DODGE.
Lol I could tell you drove a DODGE by the way you talked. I like that :)
balertwine

Brentwood, TN

#10 Mar 11, 2011
FordGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I could tell you drove a DODGE by the way you talked. I like that :)
O really?
FordGirl

United States

#11 Mar 11, 2011
balertwine wrote:
<quoted text>O really?
Yes I do :)
balertwine

Brentwood, TN

#12 Mar 11, 2011
FordGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do :)
how is that?
FordGirl

United States

#13 Mar 11, 2011
balertwine wrote:
<quoted text>how is that?
Just your comment about the Ford thing made me smile. Lol. So, are you good ol' boy? Every guy that has hit on me lately hasn't been country at all. And that's just not going to work for this girl at all. I'm as country as a turnip green and that's how I like my men.
pedro

Gallatin, TN

#14 Mar 11, 2011
jew need to dribe a chebby mane!
balertwine

Brentwood, TN

#15 Mar 11, 2011
FordGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just your comment about the Ford thing made me smile. Lol. So, are you good ol' boy? Every guy that has hit on me lately hasn't been country at all. And that's just not going to work for this girl at all. I'm as country as a turnip green and that's how I like my men.
I grew up on a tractor,played and workedin a tobacco barn as a kid,dug taters,picked corn,chopped sileage,sucked on raw sugar cane when we made molasses,and stirred aplenty of applebutter with that long paddle.Ive handled enough hay to feed the world.And graded enough tobacco for all to chew!LOL.
FordGirl

United States

#16 Mar 11, 2011
balertwine wrote:
<quoted text>I grew up on a tractor,played and workedin a tobacco barn as a kid,dug taters,picked corn,chopped sileage,sucked on raw sugar cane when we made molasses,and stirred aplenty of applebutter with that long paddle.Ive handled enough hay to feed the world.And graded enough tobacco for all to chew!LOL.
:) that sounds like a good life. I grew up on a farm. Played around on the tractor lol. Spent my days playing in the barn rather then working so much in one. I was the only girl so I wasn't in the tobacco field but spent some time in the gardens. Never made applebutter but probably just about anything else lol. And I have slung hay but I would rather date the guys that do ;)
balertwine

Brentwood, TN

#17 Mar 12, 2011
FordGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
:) that sounds like a good life. I grew up on a farm. Played around on the tractor lol. Spent my days playing in the barn rather then working so much in one. I was the only girl so I wasn't in the tobacco field but spent some time in the gardens. Never made applebutter but probably just about anything else lol. And I have slung hay but I would rather date the guys that do ;)
cool,cool,so whats the story behind the ford thing?is it funny?They call me "twiney" because I got tied up in balertwine up in a hayloft and taken advantage of (not a bad thing)but she left me tied up and left afterwards!soooo thats how I was found LOL helpless.
FordGirl

United States

#19 Mar 12, 2011
balertwine wrote:
<quoted text>cool,cool,so whats the story behind the ford thing?is it funny?They call me "twiney" because I got tied up in balertwine up in a hayloft and taken advantage of (not a bad thing)but she left me tied up and left afterwards!soooo thats how I was found LOL helpless.
Haha that is a cute story. But why did she leave you tied up? I would have at least untied you when we left :) I'm known as the Ford girl to my friends because when I was 17 I lost my virginity to a boy in a Ford pickup. They say I could have done better....the truck they mean. Lol.
balertwine

Brentwood, TN

#20 Mar 12, 2011
FordGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha that is a cute story. But why did she leave you tied up? I would have at least untied you when we left :) I'm known as the Ford girl to my friends because when I was 17 I lost my virginity to a boy in a Ford pickup. They say I could have done better....the truck they mean. Lol.
ah thats way cool,LOL.Seventeen eh? How ole ye be now? Im pushing 60......HAHAHAHA just kidding.
FordGirl

United States

#21 Mar 12, 2011
balertwine wrote:
<quoted text>ah thats way cool,LOL.Seventeen eh? How ole ye be now? Im pushing 60......HAHAHAHA just kidding.
I just turned 28 but still look like I'm 22 :) How bout you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Meth Dealer BUSTED!!!!!!!!! YAH!!!!!!!!!!... 7 min Mean Muggin 8
Trashy women at Landair (May '12) 31 min Player 3
Easy women in Mosheim 34 min But baby 45
News Police Say Man Clocked Driving In Excess Of 100... 36 min Smells like pussycat 12
AKM of Tennessee 39 min whatajoke 1
Cowboys 50 min Once in a lifetime 2
Cowboy Take Me Away 1 hr Scarlet 8
Tampons 1 hr a gay guy 113
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 2 hr LOL 171
Zipping Along 2 hr CuriosityClock 23
If you could.... 7 hr Leonardo 43
Why are liberals so weak and feminine? 15 hr Mean Muggin 50
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages