HELP I'VE FALLEN and called for help ...

HELP I'VE FALLEN and called for help on a OBAMA phone

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

TruthTeleprompte r

Johnson City, TN

#1 Nov 27, 2012
It could be you in a few years or we could give the rich more tax breaks its up to you .

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 27, 2012
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time.
WhatHaveTheRichD oneForU

Johnson City, TN

#3 Nov 27, 2012
TruthTeleprompter wrote:
It could be you in a few years or we could give the rich more tax breaks its up to you .
elderly are not burdens on wealthy conservatives they are US they are AMERICANS

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Say hello to my little friend.
CommerceEntiled

Johnson City, TN

#5 Nov 27, 2012
elderly need our help more than the rich need more tax breaks
BlackOps

Jonesborough, TN

#6 Nov 30, 2012
yes they do deserve a cheap phone these elderly folks that is .

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 30, 2012
GSP_trpr, who does this guy from Jonesborough think hes fooling? There is not THAT many people there and I SERIOUSLY all of them ALWAYS agree with him. OOOHHHHH he changed his name, CAN'T be the same guy!!! He sounds like an idiot agreeing with himself.
StateHarms

Jonesborough, TN

#8 Nov 30, 2012
BlackOps wrote:
yes they do deserve a cheap phone these elderly folks that is .
doing good for the least among us thats what Democrats do REPUBLICANS make life harder for more tax breaks to the rich its what they do

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#9 Nov 30, 2012
SecGard wrote:
GSP_trpr, who does this guy from Jonesborough think hes fooling? There is not THAT many people there and I SERIOUSLY all of them ALWAYS agree with him. OOOHHHHH he changed his name, CAN'T be the same guy!!! He sounds like an idiot agreeing with himself.
Actually, I seriously doubt there's over half a dozen individual users who routinely post here but a LONG, LONG list of aliases. You need a damn scorecard to keep up sometimes. Rest assured when I post, I'm logged in and I'll tell you just exactly what's on my mind whether you agree or disagree. Opinions are like a**holes, everybody's got one but some stink worse than others!(-:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10 Nov 30, 2012
GSP_trpr wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I seriously doubt there's over half a dozen individual users who routinely post here but a LONG, LONG list of aliases. You need a damn scorecard to keep up sometimes. Rest assured when I post, I'm logged in and I'll tell you just exactly what's on my mind whether you agree or disagree. Opinions are like a**holes, everybody's got one but some stink worse than others!(-:
You may have misunderstood me. I was asking you who that Friendof"insert dumb thing" thought HE was fooling, not who you thought you were!! Sorry for the confusion.
SayWhat

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Why is this called an Obamaphone?
The Lifeline program was originally started in 1984 during the Reagan administration to provide discounted land-line service to the poor. It was expanded in 1996 during the Clinton administration to include cellphone service.
An honest name would be the Reagan-Clinton phone.
The FCC approved an overhaul of the program in January of 2012 to look for fraud and waste.
That is only thing that has happened with the program since Obama took office.
BlueHair

Jonesborough, TN

#12 Dec 2, 2012
It a life saver and jobs calls get thru .

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Location hidden

#13 Dec 2, 2012
Where can I get one of those free Obama phones? Lord knows I've paid MORE than my fair share of taxes through the years so give me some of that free sh*t they're handing out!
Hide and Seek

Charlotte, NC

#14 Dec 2, 2012
They are NOT Obama phones! The program was started 3 decades ago. You want to give Obama credit for creating the TVA also? Thanks to the democraps we all now have electricity so we can watch fox news!
Cowards

Jonesborough, TN

#15 Dec 2, 2012
Keep ready why don't you lol
Wchimp

Jonesborough, TN

#16 Dec 2, 2012
Help is on the way thanks Obama .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why hasn't Tommy-Shemp posted a poll today? 2 hr David 2
Tommy Bennett 2 hr David 5
God punish Texas with deadly floods 2 hr Independent1 32
dtr hiring inmates 2 hr Right here 2
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 3 hr Independent1 1,892
Poll Y is ur car painted camaflogged? 3 hr Independent1 12
emotional affairs 4 hr z0neCrew 4
Why do women... 6 hr Independent1 83
speed trap on the Baileyton highway 7 hr 2020 mad dog 13
More from around the web