Fifty arrested in drug trafficking operation

Jul 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WCYB

The Third District Judicial Task Force Agents, Greene County Sheriff's Department Deputies and the Greeneville Police Department began making arrest around 7:00 that morning.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“"One page at a time"”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

John Smith, Jane Smith, Joe Shmoe Smith, Emmit Smith, Wade Smith, Wilmer d. Smith, Bocephus Smith, Clarence Smith, Jody Smith, Mark Smith, Billy Smith, Johanna Smith, James Buelly Smith, Johnny Be Smith, Rachel Smith, Ben h. Smith, Jamie Smith, Bubba Smith, William Smith, and Billy Smith no relations...

“"One page at a time"”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The news says they arrested 50, the Sheriff says only 20. Which is it? got 20 now 30 are hiding?
GvilleWrkr

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jul 31, 2013
 
Where's the names ?
MmmHmm

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 31, 2013
 
GvilleWrkr wrote:
Where's the names ?
Pics suppose to be in Greeneville Sun today....
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Buy a paper, all the small timers are in it. More Gvegas bullcrap. They blow everything out of proportion to make themselves look good and do little to stop these druggies. Lets see these "pain clinics" shut down and the "Doctors" that are running them in jail and plastered all over the news.
C critter

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The best way to get information on drug dealers and users would be to publicize a big arrest in the local paper, then watch the social media like (topix) and see who is being talked about . Every one of you who mentioned a drug dealer by name is an unpaid informant working for the city and county police.
I am sure they appreciate the info !!
thebitch

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

hope howlet! please... lets see and half of greeneville please i am so sick of druggies... i am sick n tired of low life's its unreal kids cant even play at the park anymore without seeing some pill head trying to get pills... mothers taking from their children to get what they want.. i agree legalize the shit so half of society will get rid of theirselves by overdosing... painful death die slowly assholes!
Yes Sir

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jul 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

thebitch wrote:
hope howlet! please... lets see and half of greeneville please i am so sick of druggies... i am sick n tired of low life's its unreal kids cant even play at the park anymore without seeing some pill head trying to get pills... mothers taking from their children to get what they want.. i agree legalize the shit so half of society will get rid of theirselves by overdosing... painful death die slowly assholes!
Wow that's pretty harsh. Don't get me wrong, I hate them too, but I wish everyone would remember that nice doctor you're sitting beside in church, is the same one that's feeding these pills like they are skittles.

I know for a fact of doctors you can go to and tell them you hurt your elbow and he'll send you out of there with a prescription for 90 pain pills and throw in some Xanax because he's worried that the hurt elbow might be stressing you out. And don't get me started on that pain clinic here in town. Oh the stories I could tell you about that place.

So if want the pill heads dead, I think you should throw the pill feeding docs in hells fire with them.
Heeler

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jul 31, 2013
 
Yes Sir wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that's pretty harsh. Don't get me wrong, I hate them too, but I wish everyone would remember that nice doctor you're sitting beside in church, is the same one that's feeding these pills like they are skittles.
I know for a fact of doctors you can go to and tell them you hurt your elbow and he'll send you out of there with a prescription for 90 pain pills and throw in some Xanax because he's worried that the hurt elbow might be stressing you out. And don't get me started on that pain clinic here in town. Oh the stories I could tell you about that place.
So if want the pill heads dead, I think you should throw the pill feeding docs in hells fire with them.
Amen!!!
kristie stewart

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jul 31, 2013
 
theangryguy wrote:
THE POLICE SHOULD GO AFTER KRISTIE STEWART AND CORALEE SMELCER AND HER BOYFRIEND OR HUSBAND, THEY LIVE SOMEWHERE ON THE TRUCK ROUTE IN AN APARTMENT! THESE SO CALLED PARENTS HAVE CHILDREN IN THE HOME AND DON'T CARE ABOUT NONE OF THEM!
Do u have the correct Kristie stewart?
in there

Denver, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jul 31, 2013
 
Crazy how the news reported fifty arrested but in all actuality only twenty were.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 31, 2013
 
C critter wrote:
The best way to get information on drug dealers and users would be to publicize a big arrest in the local paper, then watch the social media like (topix) and see who is being talked about . Every one of you who mentioned a drug dealer by name is an unpaid informant working for the city and county police.
I am sure they appreciate the info !!
You watch too much TV. The best way to get information on drug dealers is to bust their supplier (good ol Doc.), who in turn gives up as many as he can to save his own ass (rehab and probation). Then out of those names (around 45-50), they see what names ALL of those people will spill after they proposition a "deal" (like they did the Doc.) if they will only give them some names. It is silly to even expect names in an "undercover operation", until the operation is complete.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jul 31, 2013
 
in there wrote:
Crazy how the news reported fifty arrested but in all actuality only twenty were.
Well, it isn't that crazy. If someone was to give up names after they were busted, the task force assigned to that case would probably sit back a bit (a month or so in the Doc's case) and collect as much information on those names as possible. That way when they go to the judge wanting a search warrant, they will have all the proof they need at the exact time they wanna kick in some doors. They may have brought 50 in, but I would say that the 20 were the only ones they could dig up charges on, other than word of mouth. I am sure they tried scaring the hell out of everyone they took in though.

“"One page at a time"”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Aug 1, 2013
 
So there really was just 20 arrested? And it was a mix of charges ranging from crack sales, food stamp fraud, bribery? maybe 3 drug busts and 17 random charges? and then they call it a major drug bust on the news and report false info? Told the news theyd release the names later knowing that everyone would follow. did they do this so that we would follow the news and see that they lie? bunch of bs it sounds like to me. Maybe election time is around the corner and that big florida to tennessee pill bust just isnt there any more for them to make a big deal out of again.
Concerned citizen

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Oct 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Snitch On wrote:
<quoted text>
Snitch is such a stupid word used by the low life's of the community. I hope someone calls out every punk drug dealer in the county on here. And maybe one day, when you have young children Wandering and grow up, you will understand why. If you already have young children, and have this opinion, then you are just plain stupid.
You think it's a stupid word till you snitch on the wrong people and they show up at your door step. Lil bish
Concerned citizen

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Oct 2, 2013
 
in there wrote:
Crazy how the news reported fifty arrested but in all actuality only twenty were.
There's the Greeneville Sun for ya
Last bastion

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Who You Know wrote:
These people will probably get max sentences and fines. Meanwhile, others can distribute thousands of pills and just hire an attorney to get them off. If you know the right people, you can get away with anything in this town.
David hawk comes to mind. He breaks the laws that he makes and has the FULL support of the republican house? This dude was drunk on Sunday morning, punched his wife in the face while she was holding an infant and the republican house applauded him and the people of Greene county reelected him.

The world is upside down.

Family values in greeneville= Drunken wife beating .. What a bunch of churches there must be there, eh?
neighbor

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Oct 7, 2013
 
Last bastion wrote:
<quoted text>David hawk comes to mind. He breaks the laws that he makes and has the FULL support of the republican house? This dude was drunk on Sunday morning, punched his wife in the face while she was holding an infant and the republican house applauded him and the people of Greene county reelected him.

The world is upside down.

Family values in greeneville= Drunken wife beating .. What a bunch of churches there must be there, eh?
Did you personally witness all these allegations? It appears "family values" can't let it go.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 38 of38
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

132 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WW rants same bs nearly 2 yrs ago 5 min LocNess Supertramp 52
megan mcghee 21 min uh oh 2
Yet an another murder in Greene County 1 hr uh oh 156
GINA's Restaurant 1 hr lol 18
Nolichucky River & USN 1 hr lol 22
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr BOiaF 123,932
wreck 107 1 hr Dupree 17
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 2 hr Non-Fan 201
Greene County Clerk Race 11 hr Berry 128
•••
•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••