First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Old Neighborhood

Auburntown, TN

#63 Feb 24, 2014
she put the brakes on fellers she got the hint and the ones who tried uj helpin but mad it worse
The Queen

Auburntown, TN

#64 Feb 24, 2014
I worked with her that the Hyperion with her bk in 05 and she came in often high it was pills and meth and whatever else she was goin ta skool then and got a degres but wilma said it was a waste oftime after she done gradated cause she couldnt get A job doin anythin cuz of her criminal history awhile bAk wilma also said her son jAmes and his wife angel Both got kickt of the militery cause he had mental problems and angel wAs doin all sortsa drugs aint no shock why he was mental after dealin wit datt mom of his.. whats she on now crack them bathsalt stuf everones doin now shes gotta be close to (5 she bettor get her togather she gettin told fer that stuf
Tim

Auburntown, TN

#65 Feb 24, 2014
I justed to say this since everyon thinks when i was askin bout that hot chick that its them and thisin had a son 6 or 8 it wasnt that thing that said she married and all that bologna ishe workedat one of them bars n she was livin there with susann and that MarkkI thinking her name startd wiith S but i hate every one thought theys the hot chick Is talking bout and she isnt marrie
Tim

Auburntown, TN

#66 Feb 24, 2014
I cant beleve you are stilll righting on this And worrying thats stupid
Tim

Auburntown, TN

#67 Feb 24, 2014
Angel Hammer wrote:
So I am James Wife. I live in this house with my son Alister, my Husband and Sue. Everyone has problems in their llife. Sue isn't perfect but no one in this little town it. It is really sad that everyone has nothing better to do than run mouths about stuff that isn't even their business. Seriously? Your time could really be better spend bettering your own lives. Stop being so childish.
. Sorry but why are you on here noisin around then if are time can be spent betteri i no who are and wasNOT talkin bout you @ All!!!!!! I hanged out with mark and didnt have no kid and you guys dint get marrie when that Susann boy was in hs so darlin i bate to hurt that ego but u was ugly
Jody

Auburntown, TN

#68 Feb 25, 2014
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>. Sorry but why are you on here noisin around then if are time can be spent betteri i no who are and wasNOT talkin bout you @ All!!!!!! I hanged out with mark and didnt have no kid and you guys dint get marrie when that Susann boy was in hs so darlin i bate to hurt that ego but u was ugly
. Hahaha
Kerub

United States

#69 Feb 26, 2014
What a piece of crack head trash
Gnhg

United States

#70 Feb 26, 2014
Boowooiwaaaaawaaaaawaasswawa
Reddy whip

United States

#71 Feb 26, 2014
What happened to her? Man oh man,thats sad
Suzanne Hammer

Elizabethton, TN

#72 Feb 27, 2014
GiGi Gentry wrote:
Is Suzanne strung out on crack again? I saw her Saturday at BP above her house and she was geeked out so bad she couldnt even talk? I hadnt saw her in years and she acted and looked like she was. She cant hide it even from me and thats how she did bk years ago when she was doing that. She still with Mark? Shes to old for that! 50 + crack adict ? Or what? I dont get her!!

Hey GiGi, If you know me, like you say you do. Then come by or call if you want to know how I'm doing. You already know that Mark and I are not together. As far as "cracked out", I'm not even going to respond to that, not worth my time. And neither are you. May I suggest using spell check? Those of you that know me, know me. If anyone has anything to say to me or about me, have some guts.We can talk face to face. I won't hide behind a screen name.
Suzanne Hammer

Elizabethton, TN

#73 Feb 27, 2014
The Queen wrote:
I worked with her that the Hyperion with her bk in 05 and she came in often high it was pills and meth and whatever else she was goin ta skool then and got a degres but wilma said it was a waste oftime after she done gradated cause she couldnt get A job doin anythin cuz of her criminal history awhile bAk wilma also said her son jAmes and his wife angel Both got kickt of the militery cause he had mental problems and angel wAs doin all sortsa drugs aint no shock why he was mental after dealin wit datt mom of his.. whats she on now crack them bathsalt stuf everones doin now shes gotta be close to (5 she bettor get her togather she gettin told fer that stuf
Hey Queen, Looks like you need to go to school: you can't spell worth a damn. You're going to talk about me in 2005. Well, "man up" Queen, who are you? Obviously you don't know what you're talking about and if you care about me getting myself "togather", come and see me. And as far as my son and his wife, get your stories straight before you go running your probably toothless mouth. You not only can't spell: seems like you're just an all around dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 45 min Trunketeer 7,544
***** last post wins ***** 1 hr Alex Nicole 1,438
STD kings of Greeneville 1 hr Melicious Moo Cow 5
Eat it haters 1 hr whothehellcares- 22
Wha u have peerced? 1 hr Ryan stovepipe Ar... 5
SGHS girls win 1 hr LOL 11
EMS and County Property taxes 2 hr max 1
damn fourwheelers 2 hr Kohlrabi 13
The Big Dig on East Church(near Towering Oaks) 3 hr sick landscaper 54

Flood Warning for Greene County was issued at March 05 at 12:00PM CST

Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:48 am PST

Bleacher Report11:48AM
Insider Buzz: NFL Decision on Hardy Reinstatement Coming by Start of Free Agency
NFL 2:36 PM
Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers strike extension
Bleacher Report 2:46 PM
Panthers Sign TE Olsen to 3-Year Extension
ESPN 3:04 PM
Olsen inks 3-year, $22.5M deal with Panthers
Yahoo! Sports 3:14 PM
Panthers give Greg Olsen 3-year, $22.5M contract extension