Have any of you saw Suzanne Hammer re...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Old Neighborhood

Hohenwald, TN

#63 Feb 24, 2014
she put the brakes on fellers she got the hint and the ones who tried uj helpin but mad it worse
The Queen

Hohenwald, TN

#64 Feb 24, 2014
I worked with her that the Hyperion with her bk in 05 and she came in often high it was pills and meth and whatever else she was goin ta skool then and got a degres but wilma said it was a waste oftime after she done gradated cause she couldnt get A job doin anythin cuz of her criminal history awhile bAk wilma also said her son jAmes and his wife angel Both got kickt of the militery cause he had mental problems and angel wAs doin all sortsa drugs aint no shock why he was mental after dealin wit datt mom of his.. whats she on now crack them bathsalt stuf everones doin now shes gotta be close to (5 she bettor get her togather she gettin told fer that stuf
Tim

Hohenwald, TN

#65 Feb 24, 2014
I justed to say this since everyon thinks when i was askin bout that hot chick that its them and thisin had a son 6 or 8 it wasnt that thing that said she married and all that bologna ishe workedat one of them bars n she was livin there with susann and that MarkkI thinking her name startd wiith S but i hate every one thought theys the hot chick Is talking bout and she isnt marrie
Tim

Hohenwald, TN

#66 Feb 24, 2014
I cant beleve you are stilll righting on this And worrying thats stupid
Tim

Hohenwald, TN

#67 Feb 24, 2014
Angel Hammer wrote:
So I am James Wife. I live in this house with my son Alister, my Husband and Sue. Everyone has problems in their llife. Sue isn't perfect but no one in this little town it. It is really sad that everyone has nothing better to do than run mouths about stuff that isn't even their business. Seriously? Your time could really be better spend bettering your own lives. Stop being so childish.
. Sorry but why are you on here noisin around then if are time can be spent betteri i no who are and wasNOT talkin bout you @ All!!!!!! I hanged out with mark and didnt have no kid and you guys dint get marrie when that Susann boy was in hs so darlin i bate to hurt that ego but u was ugly
Jody

Hohenwald, TN

#68 Feb 25, 2014
Tim wrote:
<quoted text>. Sorry but why are you on here noisin around then if are time can be spent betteri i no who are and wasNOT talkin bout you @ All!!!!!! I hanged out with mark and didnt have no kid and you guys dint get marrie when that Susann boy was in hs so darlin i bate to hurt that ego but u was ugly
. Hahaha
Kerub

United States

#69 Feb 26, 2014
What a piece of crack head trash
Gnhg

United States

#70 Feb 26, 2014
Boowooiwaaaaawaaaaawaasswawa
Reddy whip

United States

#71 Feb 26, 2014
What happened to her? Man oh man,thats sad
Suzanne Hammer

Johnson City, TN

#72 Feb 27, 2014
GiGi Gentry wrote:
Is Suzanne strung out on crack again? I saw her Saturday at BP above her house and she was geeked out so bad she couldnt even talk? I hadnt saw her in years and she acted and looked like she was. She cant hide it even from me and thats how she did bk years ago when she was doing that. She still with Mark? Shes to old for that! 50 + crack adict ? Or what? I dont get her!!


Hey GiGi, If you know me, like you say you do. Then come by or call if you want to know how I'm doing. You already know that Mark and I are not together. As far as "cracked out", I'm not even going to respond to that, not worth my time. And neither are you. May I suggest using spell check? Those of you that know me, know me. If anyone has anything to say to me or about me, have some guts.We can talk face to face. I won't hide behind a screen name.
Suzanne Hammer

Johnson City, TN

#73 Feb 27, 2014
The Queen wrote:
I worked with her that the Hyperion with her bk in 05 and she came in often high it was pills and meth and whatever else she was goin ta skool then and got a degres but wilma said it was a waste oftime after she done gradated cause she couldnt get A job doin anythin cuz of her criminal history awhile bAk wilma also said her son jAmes and his wife angel Both got kickt of the militery cause he had mental problems and angel wAs doin all sortsa drugs aint no shock why he was mental after dealin wit datt mom of his.. whats she on now crack them bathsalt stuf everones doin now shes gotta be close to (5 she bettor get her togather she gettin told fer that stuf
Hey Queen, Looks like you need to go to school: you can't spell worth a damn. You're going to talk about me in 2005. Well, "man up" Queen, who are you? Obviously you don't know what you're talking about and if you care about me getting myself "togather", come and see me. And as far as my son and his wife, get your stories straight before you go running your probably toothless mouth. You not only can't spell: seems like you're just an all around dumb ass.
AngelHammer

Kingsport, TN

#75 May 13, 2015
This is Angel Hammer. AGAIN. Yes, Sue is a drug addict. Yes Sue is insane and I don't care wtf happens to her honestly. I don't care who thinks I'm ugly, I have more important issues to deal with in my life. But my husband and I were both HONORABLY discharged from the military. And mine was for medical. You people need to have some respect for veterans. ALSO, I've NEVER did drugs. EVER. I was stuck living in her house and it almost ruined my life, because James was trying to be a good son. He works his ass off and paid all of his moms bills because he was trying to get her to get help, and because she was trying to get on disability and couldn't work. We are out of her house now, we are BOTH drug free. Please don't be judging us, based on his fucking mother's mistakes. None of this about James and I is true. I don't know why I'm wasting my time, because people in this town do nothing but gossip. It's just really unfair, I am a fantastic mother, my son has and never will be around drugs. James and I have worked so so hard to get away from Sue and we are finally out of there. Just because one person in a family is strung out doesn't mean that everyone else in the family is.
stupid angel

Malden, MA

#76 May 13, 2015
All your rambling on to say basically for people to leave you and yours alone, yet you comment on a thread that's over one year old. Attention is what you crave.
AngelHammer

Kingsport, TN

#77 May 16, 2015
stupid angel wrote:
All your rambling on to say basically for people to leave you and yours alone, yet you comment on a thread that's over one year old. Attention is what you crave.
I don't want attention, I just want the unfounded rumors to stop. It's pretty ridiculous. And I got told about this thread by like five friends of mine, because the stupid thing is apparently trending on this site. So it's kind of hard to avoid, I was searching the forums for something else entirely and see my name. I don't care about Sue, I don't care about what happens to her, her drug problems have caused me stress for years. I just don't need these malicious rumors spread all over town. I know, that I should really just stop checking this thread. Maybe if you were in the same position that I am you'd understand. I do care what people think, because I am a hard working person who does her best and so is my husband, I just try to keep my head down and do the best for my son. This is just stupid.
stupid angel

La Vergne, TN

#78 May 17, 2015
Hard working???? You don't work. You sit home with your child. James works. You just got outta Sue's house a few weeks ago. For this thread to be trending it had top be commented on. You looked it up and commented. Stop lying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
just people starting 4 min whatever floats y... 43
Driving habits !! 44 min RUDE Drivers 14
Poof all gone 57 min totes cray cray 2
Local porn (Oct '15) 1 hr Dddddd 21
Question 1 hr totes cray cray 5
***** last post wins ***** (Oct '14) 2 hr BellaRosaLinda 2,336
Yup 5 hr Nomo 1
20 trillion debt 8 hr Kohlrabi 31

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages