Does anyone know her?
yea

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2013
She's a hoe a pretty cool girl tho

Since: Jan 13

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 6, 2013
I am trying to find her babies daddy. Joseph Bennett. I have a $500 reward for me arresting him.
Too many

Boiling Springs, SC

#4 Jan 7, 2013
So you put her name on here? Why not his name? She is a good person and mother! Wow!

United States

#5 Jan 7, 2013
She is hiding him. Her mother co signed his bond.
hmmm

Nashville, TN

#6 Jan 7, 2013
Bounty Hunter 1972 wrote:
I am trying to find her babies daddy. Joseph Bennett. I have a $500 reward for me arresting him.
You get $500 and I get the reputation of a rat. Something doesn't seem right.
first

Boiling Springs, SC

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Well she doesn't know where he is because she can't even find him because she needa child support she can barely take care of herself and her kid she needa that money to support them both.
rusty

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2013
first wrote:
Well she doesn't know where he is because she can't even find him because she needa child support she can barely take care of herself and her kid she needa that money to support them both.
once you go black we dont want you back.deal with it girl
slicky

Matthews, NC

#9 Jan 9, 2013
How do we contact you? If I see him I would call asap for 500 bucks.
differencies

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Jan 10, 2013
yup not posting my number nor name but it would be easier if you would at least give a way to contact you how long you been in the field of bounties because first thing i learned was when your having someone else look also you make sure they can contact you the min they see him
Candy

Duluth, GA

#15 Jan 14, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You get $500 and I get the reputation of a rat. Something doesn't seem right.
I think they giving a $500 reward..... Lmao
Candy

Duluth, GA

#16 Jan 14, 2013
Too many wrote:
So you put her name on here? Why not his name? She is a good person and mother! Wow!
maybe girl should make a quick $500 for that baby, think of it as child support and turn his sorry ass in

United States

#17 Jan 14, 2013
first wrote:
That's a lie!
first

Boiling Springs, SC

#18 Jan 14, 2013
Bounty Hunter 1972 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lie!
I am a family friend and close friend of hers I would know.

United States

#19 Jan 14, 2013
first wrote:
<quoted text>I am a family friend and close friend of hers I would know.
I know for a fact she is in contact with him. He may not be right there with her. But she knows where he is. She knows his phone number and is in contact with him. Her mother co signed the bond and is going to have to pay. Time is up on this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Persecution Begins 3 min Had To Respond 70
Flag at the hill. 14 min parent 24
Poll Do you think its time for these 'Flag Freaks' t... 34 min click click boom 7
Dennis Shipley 35 min Been there done that 10
Just found out a dirty secret from my friend 39 min Abigail Van Buren 2
w illiam parton 1 hr Enough is Enough 9
Jessica Myers 1 hr Is this the one 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages