neighbor

Mosheim, TN

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Does anyone know whats going on with Robert? Why did he move and why is he selling the family farm?
LOL

Mosheim, TN

#2 Mar 26, 2013
How about none of your business!
not his farm

Greeneville, TN

#3 Mar 26, 2013
neighbor wrote:
Does anyone know whats going on with Robert? Why did he move and why is he selling the family farm?
Family farm???? There hasnt been a "family farm" in 20 years.
neighbor

Mosheim, TN

#4 Mar 28, 2013
LOL wrote:
How about none of your business!
I guess all the bad things he has gotten by with has finally caught up with him I bet his father and grandfather are rolling in their graves watching him day by day destroy what took their lifetime building just running the family farm wasnt enough for Robert so he lost it all
ddc

Knoxville, TN

#5 Apr 8, 2013
He's selling the farm Because he's tired of you no count jokes nosing in his business. I was born and raised on that farm, it has been a family farm. He didn't lose the farm he could keep it but wants to move away from the worthless trash of Greene county. So he's selling it.
ddc

Knoxville, TN

#6 Apr 24, 2013
why don't you all put your real names on here. whos neighbor? and not his farm?
LOL

Mosheim, TN

#7 Apr 24, 2013
Considering his closest neighbor is the one across the right across the street from him, it has to be him or someone who really isn't a neighbor. People need to mind their own business and quit worrying about others!
ddc

Knoxville, TN

#8 Apr 25, 2013
Ha ha it's not the guy across the road, he wouldn't hide behind a screen name and he would say it to our face he's actually a good MAN. Unlike u bunch of twerps who are hiding behind screen names.
LOL

Mosheim, TN

#9 Apr 25, 2013
I agree, I don't think it's the guy who lives across the street. He tells it like it is. "Neighbor" needs to mind his own business and quit worrying about what is going on in Robert's life. You must be too chicken sh!t to ask him in person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps take over 27 min Lewis Grizzard 4
Why are pro white discussions deleted? 35 min Lewis Grizzard 33
Jewish haters 36 min Greeneville Gestapo 52
Fostering a child 40 min Lewis Grizzard 5
Miranda Jane 46 min A fool for you 1
English teacher gets history award???? 49 min Lewis Grizzard 11
ANOTHER DUI! with child and drug para!!! 1 hr ATTICUS FINCH 3
Fetishes and fantasies 7 hr Dare2love 36

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web