Nashville, TN

#1 Jul 4, 2009
IAM LOOKING FOR MIKE BROOKS
hello

Thompsons Station, TN

#2 Jul 12, 2010
AMY wrote:
I know Mike Brooks, if it is the same one you are looking for.

Since: Jun 10

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2010
AMY wrote:
he goes by Brooks right? If its the same one I know he has flame tatts up his arm? Does sound like the same one?
hello

Thompsons Station, TN

#4 Jul 13, 2010
the onoe I know doesn't have a tattoo. he is from Greeneville but he lives in Morristown

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2010
O
hello wrote:
the onoe I know doesn't have a tattoo. he is from Greeneville but he lives in Morristown
is he married with children?
hello

Thompsons Station, TN

#6 Jul 14, 2010
yes, has two kids with his wife

United States

#7 Jul 14, 2010
hello wrote:
does he have a really pretty smile and gorgeous bedroom eyes?

United States

#8 Jul 14, 2010
hello wrote:
wat does he drive and does he jam out to rock music LOL weird I know just being sure we on the same page and talking bout the same brooks
hello

Thompsons Station, TN

#9 Jul 15, 2010
_CrAzY-BeAuTiFul_ wrote:
<quoted text>wat does he drive and does he jam out to rock music LOL weird I know just being sure we on the same page and talking bout the same brooks
he normally drives a sorento and is in his mid 40's. His brothers and mom live in Greeneville. I don't know if he has a bedroom smile.
hello

Thompsons Station, TN

#10 Jul 15, 2010
sorry my bad. I don't know if he has bedroom eyes and I guess he has a good smile. He also has a daughter who lives in Greeneville. She's in her mid 20's

United States

#11 Jul 15, 2010
hello wrote:
sorry my bad. I don't know if he has bedroom eyes and I guess he has a good smile. He also has a daughter who lives in Greeneville. She's in her mid 20's
I don't think we're talking bout That's same one the one I know is I'm going to say is in his thirties
uh huh

United States

#12 Jul 17, 2010
hello wrote:
I know this Mike...he also has a son that is probably around 16 or 17 and another son that is 19-ish (he has no contact with this son since the boy was small...long story.) His mother works (or did) at Food City/Snapps Ferry & his brothers used to & may still work for Plus Mark.
yea

Thompsons Station, TN

#13 Jul 19, 2010
uh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this Mike...he also has a son that is probably around 16 or 17 and another son that is 19-ish (he has no contact with this son since the boy was small...long story.) His mother works (or did) at Food City/Snapps Ferry & his brothers used to & may still work for Plus Mark.
Yea he has a daughter in her 20's, the 19 yr old that he does talk to, i think his other one is about to turn 18 and then the two( a son that is 12 and a daughter who is 10) with his wife now.
Brooks_Seeker

Battle Creek, MI

#14 Feb 28, 2011
my name is james brooks,i am looking for my dad, he is a tattoo artist n his name is michael [mike] brooks, jams out to rock, a few tats, n he is kinda in and out of jail.. i realy want to contact him, any info contact me.
oooohhhhh

Franklin, TN

#15 Mar 1, 2011
_CrAzY-BeAuTiFul_ wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think we're talking bout That's same one the one I know is I'm going to say is in his thirties
i know him
redneckproud

Scottsdale, AZ

#16 Jun 9, 2011
The Mike I know has two kids to other women besides his wife, who he is divorced from, but living with in public housing. Is this the one?
Hollister_Girl

United States

#17 Jun 27, 2011
Ok for one I know mike and most of his family and he talks to all of his kids..
lolsmileyface

Gallatin, TN

#18 Jun 27, 2011
redneckproud wrote:
The Mike I know has two kids to other women besides his wife, who he is divorced from, but living with in public housing. Is this the one?
i kno that loser! and his loser wifey live in indian hills right

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 27, 2011
His wife is a loser. She thinks she is the best thing to ever hit Greeneville - ask her? They make a gooc couple - feeding off each others and conning everyone for anything they can get without working. A good example of what in other times would be called 'white trash'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ronnie Shelton 9 min Chickie 8
Flag at the hill. 38 min Dixie Chick 6
Brian uhls 37, any info? 1 hr Lawrdplz 25
Tracey at Marsh 2 hr Stupid 22
w illiam parton 3 hr citizen 5
The Persecution Begins 4 hr Hump Hammer 52
Beandon Portten 6 hr Hoke 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greeneville Mortgages