BOTCHED EXECUTIONS third reich learne...

BOTCHED EXECUTIONS third reich learned a thang or two

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

If we have to go there

Johnson City, TN

#1 May 4, 2014
I mean we have drugs in the evidence room that will have to be destroyed anyway why not mix them up and give them to condemned prisoners even the ones that really didn't do it as DNA evidence has shown . Or back a car up to the window .
confused

Greeneville, TN

#2 May 4, 2014
If we have to go there wrote:
I mean we have drugs in the evidence room that will have to be destroyed anyway why not mix them up and give them to condemned prisoners even the ones that really didn't do it as DNA evidence has shown . Or back a car up to the window .
HUH!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3 May 4, 2014
If we have to go there wrote:
Sounds like you may be doing drugs yourself.
Bag over head

Johnson City, TN

#4 May 5, 2014
They may have did it or not but we should not stoop to the levels of the mid evil times and torture them to death . They could be drone practice out in the desert .
Botched needle

Johnson City, TN

#5 May 6, 2014
Bag over head wrote:
They may have did it or not but we should not stoop to the levels of the mid evil times and torture them to death . They could be drone practice out in the desert .
They are shooting people up with what could be battery acid could it be worst use those evil drugs already in lock up to send a clear message to the kids .
hmm

Greeneville, TN

#6 May 6, 2014
Botched needle wrote:
<quoted text> They are shooting people up with what could be battery acid could it be worst use those evil drugs already in lock up to send a clear message to the kids .
Who cares?
Stake burning

Johnson City, TN

#7 May 6, 2014
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
GOD cares we can't act like them as a society or we would go out and seek revenge on the wealthy conservatives like they did in France long ago .
big deal

Altamonte Springs, FL

#8 May 6, 2014
So they had to suffer while they died, big deal, bet it still wasn'thas bad as their victims suffering!

Line em up put them in a pool and throw a toaster in there get rid of a bunch at once
truth

Newton, NC

#9 May 6, 2014
Public hanging...quick,effective,reas onably cheap.
uknow

La Vergne, TN

#10 May 6, 2014
Well to each it's own ...i am embarrassed enough though quite frankly
well well

Charlotte, NC

#11 May 6, 2014
Greeneville Cares ! We believe in corporel punishment
DNA says some didnt doit

Johnson City, TN

#12 May 6, 2014
What about them it could have been you that was burned alive from the chemicals inside .
big deal

Johnson City, TN

#13 May 6, 2014
Then they shouldn't have killed anyone to be put in that situation... Big deal they had to suffer....Poor poor crimals they all need to suffer...
truth

Newton, NC

#14 May 6, 2014
If I tortured and murdered someone,sorry about my luck. You reap what you sow.
Taliban thinking

Johnson City, TN

#15 May 6, 2014
truth wrote:
If I tortured and murdered someone,sorry about my luck. You reap what you sow.
They think the same way eye for a eye or hand or arm or head .
hang-em high

Greeneville, TN

#16 May 9, 2014
It is bad when murderer's have better rites than the law abiding citizens do, the government don't care bout our lives- just our taxes money- let the bastards suffer. They should be hooked to a chain an ball so they can beat rocks or clean the sides of the roads,save our tax money for better roads an schools. If they try an run shoot them a bullet costs about a dollar, cheaper than keepin them up in air condition cells an feedin them for 30 to 40 years. Capital punishment needs to come back. Hang'em high from a oak tree let people see them for a few days an a lot of the crime will go down.
Koran thinking

Johnson City, TN

#18 May 10, 2014
hang-em high wrote:
It is bad when murderer's have better rites than the law abiding citizens do, the government don't care bout our lives- just our taxes money- let the bastards suffer. They should be hooked to a chain an ball so they can beat rocks or clean the sides of the roads,save our tax money for better roads an schools. If they try an run shoot them a bullet costs about a dollar, cheaper than keepin them up in air condition cells an feedin them for 30 to 40 years. Capital punishment needs to come back. Hang'em high from a oak tree let people see them for a few days an a lot of the crime will go down.
Sure that's the way the Arabs do it sounds like they are conservatives too . What if we got the wrong person as DNA testing has shown us time and time again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Clerk 19 min Mean 19
News Cursing, Accusations Lobbed At County Committee 20 min Preacher Bubba 42
Kiela Wills? 58 min Tommy to short cod 6
Anthony Fillers (Nov '10) 1 hr Just a bottom feeder 29
Corlette Davis-Murphy 1 hr Worried sick 1
Charles Ripley (Tater) 1 hr Jesse 7
Max Planck For Sheriff 2 hr Upstream Gates 787
Stop talking about Roy Moore. Nobody cares. 3 hr Groundhog Day 51

Greeneville Jobs

More from around the web