POT HEADS stealing I don't think so

POT HEADS stealing I don't think so

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

GPS_sqts

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Maybe the hard stuff but I think they are to laid back to move sure its bad but is it bad enough to pay to put people in jail for- taking up room for the people whop steal .

“Listen, Think, Speak.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Toke dim tweeds, my nizzle!
GSP_tnpr

Jonesborough, TN

#3 Nov 25, 2012
BUILD BIGGER JAILS cost tax money and we need to take a hard look at who we put in them as to the harm they cause to the public at large .
ugh

Irmo, SC

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Bc pot is that harmful. Black fridays are more harmful than pot. Maybe if the city/county took a long hard look at how many child molesters, theives, and truly harmful people that are running around they wouldnt worry so much about the 'pot heads' we might not have to worry about pointless crowding.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 27, 2012
You know my take.. put up tents and a big-assed fence around them and lock all these dirtbags up! We don't need a new jail.. these fools live like animals.. treat them like animals.

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 27, 2012
And I don't care about the pot smokers.. I'm talking about all the thieves, pillheads, identity thieves and other various riff raff around here.
ugh

Greeneville, TN

#7 Nov 27, 2012
if they had more consequences- then maybe just maybe they would learn a lesson. instead of sitting in a pod or cell all day watching tv and playing cards... they should be made to work. that would require more supervision and guards and officers to do their jobs, fully. oh shucks! anywho, i do believe thats a whole other thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gneville sun hard up for news 35 min Formerly Sad 45
Hometown Hero, Jeff Amyx of Rutledge Tenn. 37 min Formerly Sad 17
A little girl shows us all how to answer hate 39 min Formerly Sad 19
An Evangelical Minister Who Is NOT Full of HATE 40 min Formerly Sad 31
Poll Ur favrite pizza toping is? 40 min kohlrabi 1
Ah the Confederate Flag 55 min Yeehaw 32
Poll What u do after makin luv? 1 hr Kohlrabi 10
Movie to be filmed in Greene County, TN 2 hr Pretend 2 B Normal 17
Finally equal rights under the law for all 3 hr saw that many times 131
Transgender bathroom 3 hr Curious 60