Who are the parents of the baby that ...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Poster

Stanfield, NC

#103 Oct 20, 2012
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ.. I have worked closely with the DA's office in the past on many, many of these cases. They do prosecute.
you are wrong ! most sexual effenders are p s y c h o p a t h s look up the definition and yes they prosecute sexual effenders
Brittany

Nashville, TN

#104 Oct 20, 2012
Why has nothing been done
wow

United States

#105 Oct 23, 2012
You ppl are pathetic! You judge ppl & accuse them when you have no idea what really happened! I know pooja,i grew up with her. She was taken from her real parents bc of her dad.(not going to say the details on why that happened) She had a rough life growing up. She then had her name changed & was adopted. She loved abby very much & was a good mother! You all need to grow the fuck up & worry bout your own lives instead of bad mouthing ppl & spreading rumors!!!
lol

United States

#106 Oct 24, 2012
If she was such a good mother her child would still be alive. The fact that she's not just proves she is a HORRIBLE mother that doesn't deserve ANY more kids period!
your future x wife

Fort Campbell, TN

#107 Oct 24, 2012
I attempt to avoid subjects of this kind, but out of curiosity, are the parents listed as suspects? Has anything come of this at all?
wow

United States

#108 Oct 24, 2012
lol wrote:
If she was such a good mother her child would still be alive. The fact that she's not just proves she is a HORRIBLE mother that doesn't deserve ANY more kids period!
Ya ever heard of a thing called accidents????? They happen to ya know. Jus sayn yall dont need be bashing the mom without a f@@king clue as to what for sure happened! You dont know if it was 100 % her fault or not!!!!!!!
yea

United States

#109 Oct 25, 2012
The baby was 8 months old what kind of accident would cause skull fractures and bite marks in a baby that can't walk????
U-Said-It

Brentwood, TN

#110 Oct 25, 2012
yea wrote:
The baby was 8 months old what kind of accident would cause skull fractures and bite marks in a baby that can't walk????
EVIL!!..That is exactly what caused it!!
And for soooo many people to say "they didn't know"??!!
My God!...are there really so many ignorant, blind "ADULTS" around here??
ANYONE who ignored this or had any SUSPICION that something wasn't right(and did NOTHING)...YOU are just as guilty as the EVIL ONE who did this!
Not only in this case, but in any CRIME AGAINST CHILDREN we ALL have the responsibility to DO SOMETHING.
a family member

Bunker Hill, IL

#111 Dec 14, 2012
thank u to how ever said think about the family before you post this stuff we all loved that little girl and we all miss her she was a wonderful little baby girl and even through i new her for only a short time i was blessed to know her so i do hope who ever did this comes to justices but they will have their ultimate justice in heaven
a family member

Bunker Hill, IL

#112 Dec 14, 2012
pooja had a wonderful life when she got adopted because i would now i was adopted by the same people and having a bad life doesn't excuse anything you do wrong i haven't live in tn for 6 years but i did live with pooja and i know how she is so people just need to stop making excuses for her
Mike

Cherokee, NC

#113 Jun 30, 2014
When does someone go to trial.?
Just me

Campobello, SC

#114 Dec 28, 2014
Mike wrote:
When does someone go to trial.?
Pooja took a plea deal got 25yrs at 30% Stephen goes to trial in jan 2015 it was in the paper
Worried Mom

Greeneville, TN

#115 Dec 28, 2014
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Pooja took a plea deal got 25yrs at 30% Stephen goes to trial in jan 2015 it was in the paper
Taking a deal...pretty much holds true to the fact ...they had some pretty strong evidence against her . For the life of me I can't understand why anyone would hurt a baby...if you don't want it ...give it a chance and let it be placed with someone that will care for it...but I guess if they did that ...they would lose the welfare ...
BABYGIRL

Greeneville, TN

#116 Dec 29, 2014
Listen here drop this subject this is nobody's business if ur not part of the family then u have no right to comment
Worried Mom

Greeneville, TN

#117 Dec 30, 2014
BABYGIRL wrote:
Listen here drop this subject this is nobody's business if ur not part of the family then u have no right to comment
It happened in our community ...that makes it the community's business....Everyone has a right to know the facts of this case and judge for themselves if these people are a danger to the community ...unless they can show beyond a doubt they did not hurt or neglect that child...then yes they belong in jail for a very long time ..I can't believe that someone completely innocent would take a plea deal to charges such as this ..Sometimes not doing anything to prevent it is just as bad as doing the crime...makes one wonder just what the ""FAMILY"" turned a blind eye to..
Information

Greeneville, TN

#118 Dec 30, 2014
Worried Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
...unless they can show beyond a doubt they did not hurt or neglect that child...then yes they belong in jail for a very long time ....
Perhaps this is irrelevant to this discussion since the mother plead...

But it is still important to remember and fundamental to our justice system that a defendant does not have show anything. It is up to the STATE to prove a case beyond a reasonable doubt that a crime was committed by the defendant.
Worried Mom

Greeneville, TN

#120 Dec 30, 2014
Information wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps this is irrelevant to this discussion since the mother plead...
But it is still important to remember and fundamental to our justice system that a defendant does not have show anything. It is up to the STATE to prove a case beyond a reasonable doubt that a crime was committed by the defendant.
This is true to a degree...but in reality ...if a person sits back and wait's for whatever happens in a case ..they are fool's...you better be able to show why the states evidence is faulty...and be ready to fight ....especially if you are depending on a public defender ...they are so over burden with cases even the best one's can't give any one case 100%...and unless you can get your side heard ...it will pretty much roll the states way...we have to remember the state has a head start....they have to have enough evidence to lodge charges ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Complaints about our counties elected leaders? 18 min Cruz 45
Park Overall is a loud mouth (Nov '10) 59 min cashforgold 346
Best gym to join 1 hr Gymrat 5
Fight STARRING local people w/ NO NAMES!!!!!!!! 1 hr Makes sense 8
is prince from greene county? 2 hr Pig Williams 8
Tusculum college 2 hr Mr Christian 23
Favorite bar to go with yo friends 2 hr Florida born 7
Who shot who's azz in bulls gap? 7 hr Carl Childers 11
Husbands that cheat (Aug '10) 20 hr Defeated wife 149
More from around the web