Who are the parents of the baby that ...
MORMON

Elizabethton, TN

#83 Oct 4, 2012
mormon wrote:
JUST BAD - but we want have to tax the rich to take care of this unwanted child who was not ABORTED
ouch
livin large

Paducah, KY

#84 Oct 4, 2012
Rumor has it that the momma killed the baby and that she is in a mental hospital in Kentucky because she tried killing herself, dont know if this is true or not but i do know that the baby died a horrible undeserving death and i certainly pray that who ever took her life, pays harshly for it
Just me

Brentwood, TN

#85 Oct 5, 2012
Thought prodigy wrote:
DA office around here will rarely if not barely prosecute anyone in child abuse cases. Even rape of children. So I don't see much coming from this even if they do find evidence.
I beg to differ.. I have worked closely with the DA's office in the past on many, many of these cases. They do prosecute.
Just me

Brentwood, TN

#86 Oct 5, 2012
Thought prodigy wrote:
DA office around here will rarely if not barely prosecute anyone in child abuse cases. Even rape of children. So I don't see much coming from this even if they do find evidence.
Sorry if this is posted twice- I really beg to differ, The DA's office here prosecutes every one of these cases they can. I have worked with them in the past on many of these cases. Berekely DOES protect our children when he can.
curious

Belmont, NC

#87 Oct 5, 2012
The mom did it? She isn't in ky I seen her at walmart the day before the funeral with the dad
Girl across the street

Johnson City, TN

#88 Oct 5, 2012
wow,what kind of a person do you think ,do drugs,THEY ARE A LOT OF CLEAN CUT AND HARD WORKERS THAT DO DRUGS.They all are not homeless dirty people.And I can not see how someone didnt see that sweet little girl was being hurt.And if it wasnt the Mother or Father they still should go to jail, because it was their job to keep her safe.A.nd I hope they all get the needle,After they are loved real good by the inmates in prison.
curious

United States

#89 Oct 5, 2012
So if you live across the street why didn't you say something..
Girl across the street

Johnson City, TN

#90 Oct 6, 2012
OMG, I dont live across the street from them, curious, that just happens to be what i go by. Like you go by curious,some might just tell you, instead of being curious you should of found out what was going on. Now do you understand that is just a name. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
SEREAmormonLAW

Elizabethton, TN

#91 Oct 6, 2012
pray for them
Girl across the street

Johnson City, TN

#92 Oct 6, 2012
The only one that needed prayers was that sweet little baby girl,But do not worry, I will be praying that all that was hurting that child or that knowed that she was being treated bad,and being hurt .gets the needle, and burns in hell, and that is to good for them.
ridiculous

Belmont, NC

#93 Oct 6, 2012
I Saw on news 31 kids have died this year alone that dcs has been called an investigated that never did any thing to defend protect the childrens thats absurb and some one need to step up and protect childrens if dcs has been called to investigate theres a obivious issues
TeleprompterMORM ON

Elizabethton, TN

#94 Oct 6, 2012
god be with the family
Girl across the street

Johnson City, TN

#95 Oct 6, 2012
The hell with that. God be with the child.
tired

Heiskell, TN

#96 Oct 6, 2012
dcs has too many to look into. esp when deadbeat dads call'em up n say there being beatin cause they want custody to not pay support. All reports aren't real
M0RMONswissbankt axshelter

Elizabethton, TN

#97 Oct 7, 2012
This is bad but things happen
wow

United States

#98 Oct 9, 2012
Has anybody been charged yet? or anything happened?

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#99 Oct 10, 2012
M0RMONswissbanktaxshelter wrote:
This is bad but things happen
"Things" happen? WTF?
Concerned

Carrollton, GA

#100 Oct 10, 2012
Where is the case at now

Since: Jan 12

Johnson City, TN

#101 Oct 12, 2012
Why was no one watching the baby? I kept my nephews baby from one month till 8 months and she was NEVER LEFT ALONE especially while eating!
anything

Paducah, KY

#102 Oct 20, 2012
Has anything happened with this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you support keeping the Confederate Flag? 5 min Jamal 4
Poll Scarest amusmint park ride u ever rid? 18 min Bruied Bum 5
Finally equal rights under the law for all 51 min truth 169
Nobody is taking your stupid flags away 1 hr Bubba Jo Jim Bob ... 9
Entire Tennessee county clerk staff resigns 2 hr LibReal 5
gneville sun hard up for news 3 hr no wonder 52
3 million dollar lawsuit against county 3 hr curious 1
Movie to be filmed in Greene County, TN 4 hr local yokal 37
Ah the Confederate Flag 4 hr Mrs Roberson 47
More from around the web